Reincarnation and what happens after death

D

Deleted member 3789

I Am The Truth

@Dog @SHARK

I just proved your asses wrong once again. Stop worshipping Saturn Hebreq god Kronos. Repent to Jesus Christ

@Dogs

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
Video doesn't prove shit. I do believe reincarnation is possible though.

Video doesn't prove shit. I do believe reincarnation is possible though.
It proves that Saturn is the hebrew god and the old testiment and he is responsible for reincarnation

Just tell me what I have to do in your religion to not be ugly anymore. That's all I care about.

Even if reincarnation is possible, as evident from this life you have no recollection of any previous life you could’ve had, which completely invalidates it all. If you get reincarnated but completely lose all memory of your current life then you might as well have not existed at all. People just can’t deal with the eternity of no longer existing

Also how would you explain the increase in extinction among species on Earth recently. Where are all these recycled souls gonna go?

You’re probably just a troll and I’m getting baited tho, so good job I guess

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426 and SHARK
Just tell me what I have to do in your religion to not be ugly anymore. That's all I care about.
You must not worry about being ugly. It is the least of your concerns in Satan's world...
Even if reincarnation is possible, as evident from this life you have no recollection of any previous life you could’ve had, which completely invalidates it all. If you get reincarnated but completely lose all memory of your current life then you might as well have not existed at all. People just can’t deal with the eternity of no longer existing

Also how would you explain the increase in extinction among species on Earth recently. Where are all these recycled souls gonna go?

The recycled souls are in humans. Animals have smaller souls. Animals and humans have totally different sould

You need to repent to the true Jesus christ the only real one from the real gospels. There is no reincarnation, reincarnation allows people to believe that they deserved their misfortunes in life and that you shouldn't necessarily help people that are struggling because they deserved it. This is why Indians don't help the poor in their own countries.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, Deleted member 3672 and onnysk
No idea but I hope there is no hell neither reincarnation
Once I rope just let me rest in peace boyo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426

Repent to Jesus Christ
👍

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3902

I have the purest soul on this forum

• Love it
Reactions: Gunna
You can't have sex at heaven bro, so religion is cope, ITS FUCKING DEBUNKED MANY MANY YEARS AGO

I'm pretty sure there was this thing that if more than 2 people prayed for you something would happen. Let's all pray for each other that we ascend buddy boyo's

You can't have sex at heaven bro, so religion is cope, ITS FUCKING DEBUNKED MANY MANY YEARS AGO
Pantheism or Panentheism has not been debunked mainly cause everthing follows a purpose