reincarnation by dr. Eppley

J

justhereforratings

Iron
Boys I've decided on it. I'm gonna save up for some major surgeries. I'm gonna get the customized jaw and chin implant done by Dr. Eppley. I will also probably try to get down to 8% body fat and do some liposuction on my cheeks and neck. I might also look into some eye surgeries to fix my eyelid exposure. Honestly, the only tough decision is if I should travel to SK instead of going to Eppley but idk. On top of all this, I'm going to dye my hair and eyebrows brown. I've also started finasteride to help restore my hairline.
Once I get my jaw and chin implant, I will probably shave my beard. I will do this because I will want to highlight my new jawline and also it would look odd to have brown hair and eyebrows but a red beard. Oh, I will also look into taking some MT2 or some spray tans to fix my coloring.

Attachments

• IMG_0605.jpg
    IMG_0605.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 224
  • WIN_20190903_18_55_21_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20190903_18_55_21_Pro.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 225
JFL at thinking you need all that surgery and for automatically assuming Eppley will ascend you. Fix your eyes and forget any implants for now.

• +1
Reactions: Anubis and Gosick
I'm 19 so I want to fix my shit before I enter my 20s.

eppley is a meme, if you want surgery then get them for your eyes

your chin/jaw looks fine.

• +1
Reactions: justanothergymcell
I thought you'd rope and hope for a Chad reincarnation

Bro you look good what the fuck are you planning this shit for

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2697 and NormieKilla
I dont think any of these will fix you brah.

Just roid you don’t need implants

Height?

There's no reincarnation by Eppley, you first pray for the Indian Gods

Images 15

After this you get the Wraparound Shotgun Implant by Eppley.

Boys I've decided on it. I'm gonna save up for some major surgeries. I'm gonna get the customized jaw and chin implant done by Dr. Eppley. I will also probably try to get down to 8% body fat and do some liposuction on my cheeks and neck. I might also look into some eye surgeries to fix my eyelid exposure. Honestly, the only tough decision is if I should travel to SK instead of going to Eppley but idk. On top of all this, I'm going to dye my hair and eyebrows brown. I've also started finasteride to help restore my hairline.
Once I get my jaw and chin implant, I will probably shave my beard. I will do this because I will want to highlight my new jawline and also it would look odd to have brown hair and eyebrows but a red beard. Oh, I will also look into taking some MT2 or some spray tans to fix my coloring.
you have a longish face