REINCARNATION IS SUIFUEL

PsychoDsk

PsychoDsk

Just a guy
nigga what if we reincarnate
holy shit it's so over

if you're subhuman in this life and in the next you're a disabled downie. How depressing is that
on the other hand you can be chad now but ltn in the next.

it's all worthless copes, chad isn't real he's turning ltn next life haha sucker.
I'm mirin the subhuman cucks who turn terachad in their next life hard. Leave some chad sperm for the rest of us please you selfish donkey.

I feel it, in the next life I'll be born a chad until I get caught in a house fire at the age of 9 and spend the rest of my days wallowing on incels.is. holy fuck it's so over. You can't just kill yourself cuz who knows, you'll be reborn even more autistic and disabled. God damn life is so cucked what are we even doing

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: omnilegent, qazw, wastedspermcel and 14 others
niggas out here acting like they will reincarnate as 6'4 chads, leaving me on read nd sheit.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: wastedspermcel and iloveboobs
this is a new cosmic level cope

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: wastedspermcel and PsychoDsk
this is a new cosmic level cope
hi bro
how do you feel about being reincarnated as your families laughing stock. 'HAHAHHA look at that 5'2 roman nose gayboy here'
Dad : 'lmao he's def not from my ballsack innit'.
Mom : 'We should've just aborted him tbh'
they all whisper behind your back.

how do you like your future bro?
You like it huh?

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: iluvmilk, wastedspermcel, Clark69 and 1 other person
hi bro
how do you feel about being reincarnated as your families laughing stock. 'HAHAHHA look at that 5'2 roman nose gayboy here'
Dad : 'lmao he's def not from my ballsack innit'.
Mom : 'We should've just aborted him tbh'
they all whisper behind your back.

how do you like your future bro?
You like it huh?
you will always be reincarnated as 5'0 big ass female dimorphic submissive low t femboy, niggaaaaa

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk
you will always be reincarnated as 5'0 big ass female dimorphic submissive low t femboy, niggaaaaa
okay you don't have to rub it in nigga :cop::cop::cop:

What if you reincarnated as a stick insect?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BeanletMogger and PsychoDsk
  • WTF
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
r you talking LTN stick inselt or chad stick insect?
no sex or fame for LTN stick inselt buddy
I mean an actual stick insect
They're probably not lookist, so I don't think ltns or chads exist

nigga what if we reincarnate
holy shit it's so over

if you're subhuman in this life and in the next you're a disabled downie. How depressing is that
on the other hand you can be chad now but ltn in the next.

it's all worthless copes, chad isn't real he's turning ltn next life haha sucker.
I'm mirin the subhuman cucks who turn terachad in their next life hard. Leave some chad sperm for the rest of us please you selfish donkey.

I feel it, in the next life I'll be born a chad until I get caught in a house fire at the age of 9 and spend the rest of my days wallowing on incels.is. holy fuck it's so over. You can't just kill yourself cuz who knows, you'll be reborn even more autistic and disabled. God damn life is so cucked what are we even doing
i ll just keep reborning and killing myself till i get nt tall chad

its cope. only thing that maybe real is quantum immortality

if you forget your past life, it doesnt matter and its retarded. Memory is literally required for an actual "reincarnation"

Reincarnation is the only way out of this shit hole

Only if you believe the false prophet who leads you astray at the moment of your death

If reincarnation exists, it's a manner of demons feeding on God. In my opinion.

We let them feed because we forgot what we are.

When you die. Say no, and command to see the true form and purpose of the entity before you.

Touch it, you can observe its interdimesnional DNA, as derivations from the true divine they are in reality, your play things.

• +1
Reactions: LOOKISM-LOGIC