Rejected by LTB ethnic

Udexa

Udexa

Iron
I am a 6'4 white guy on steroids and I followed this ltb latina that I thought was giving me IOI's in class, but denied my request to follow her and didn't follow me back. I am stating to question if I am even MTN maybe I am high LTN or something. I am so confused on how different I get treated by women. Last year I pulled a high mtb north atlantoid and currently there is this lightskin mtb but she is fat that is constantly texting me and calling me hot.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: jacksond1030, enriquecel, forevercoping and 9 others
dye your skin to become tyrone then you will make it in life

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Swarthy Knight, african_subhuman, normie_joe and 3 others
These ethnic foids get electricity and running water for a few years and suddenly think they’re the shit… it’s over

• JFL
Reactions: rolloftape, cromagnon, Yuki and 3 others
I meant facially she is MTB but she is fat so it brings her down.
If she’s facially MTB then she’s MTB, even if she’s fat.

• Hmm...
Reactions: watah
If she’s facially MTB then she’s MTB, even if she’s fat.
cope, it's only brings her down if she has face fat which is probably the case and he's still overating

cope, it's only brings her down if she has face fat which is probably the case and he's still overating
Ratings should be based on face, anything else is a failo or a halo.

Ratings should be based on face, anything else is a failo or a halo.
oh wait i thought you were saying something that's the opposite, however it's very unlikely for a girl to be fat and be Mtn facially

a lot of people larp on this site bud
its funny to see it but it happens:forcedsmile:
I am thinking about posting in rate me soon. I am not Larping about anything

• +1
Reactions: jacksond1030 and alurmo
Latinas only like 5'1 Edgar's sorry bro

• +1
Reactions: Udexa
I am a 6'4 white guy on steroids and I followed this ltb latina that I thought was giving me IOI's in class, but denied my request to follow her and didn't follow me back. I am stating to question if I am even MTN maybe I am high LTN or something. I am so confused on how different I get treated by women. Last year I pulled a high mtb north atlantoid and currently there is this lightskin mtb but she is fat that is constantly texting me and calling me hot.
Even if you're a high tier Chad there's gonna be some girls that simply don't like you. Some girls will like you and some won't. That's just the way it is.

Some women called me hideous whereas straight up stacies loved me for how I looked. They do sometimes have different standards.

• +1
Even if you're a high tier Chad there's gonna be some girls that simply don't like you. Some girls will like you and some won't. That's just the way it is.
Well I have never had a GF when I say i pulled that high mtb we hung out once and never again. A few girls have liked me but they are usually ugly so I am pretty sure I am LTN or something

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
Latinas like short kings, compare the average height of Mexico to that of Belgium or something. They also benefit by far the most from juggernaut law, they have guys of every race and every looks level hitting them up, including Chad and especially Tyrone. If you can get North Atlantid and lightskin girls then dude seriously, stop wasting your time.

• +1
HAHAHA

HAHAHA

She only wants Thug Tyrone gangbanger with dreads and a hellcat :forcedsmile:

oh wait i thought you were saying something that's the opposite, however it's very unlikely for a girl to be fat and be Mtn facially
It’s rare but it can be possible. I knew someone on Facebook who was fat but she had a really cute face.