Rejected cause to tall

M

mbo

Iron
I’m 6’5 and a lot of women I talk to end up saying that I’m to tall and when I ask what their preferred height in a man is they always say 6’2, am I just as cooked height wise as someone below 6 feet or is at least better to be to tall then to short?

Also this just shows height is cope for you all I have plenty of friends that are 5’5 - 5’6 that get a lot of pussy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nofap, thereallegend, noodlelover and 3 others
Tales, you must get flashed w jb pussy wherever you go

• JFL
Reactions: Zone7411 and thorns
I’m 6’5 and a lot of women I talk to end up saying that I’m to tall and when I ask what their preferred height in a man is they always say 6’2, am I just as cooked height wise as someone below 6 feet or is at least better to be to tall then to short?

Also this just shows height is cope for you all I have plenty of friends that are 5’5 - 5’6 that get a lot of pussy
They're just making an excuse to reject you cause your face is the problem

• +1
Reactions: gods lonely man, panjeet currycel, nofap and 1 other person
What country are you in? You must have LTN face and they are just using "too tall" as an excuse to reject you. Maybe try larping 6'2-6'3 instead next time.

Ur face probably isn’t good or u have bad body (lanky look). The lanky look and bad body proportions (narrow shoulders) is especially bad when ur tall

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616
I'm 6'4" and it's the same issue. Most women don't want guys above 6'0 or 6'1.

You have to watch women's behavior, and myself and other guys my height I've met ALWAYS get rejected by girls.

Short guys get jealous of me sometimes, assuming I get girls, because I'm "tall", "muscular" and have tattoos. But I don't, at all.

Most of the online videos you find are the exception, not the rule.

Also women are dumb enough to think most "other" women go for tall guys, but not them. They think they've beat the system, and are going for the guys other girls don't go for, but they haven't, they all behave exactly the same. I've met a huge number of short slayers, and never a tall slayer.

Last edited:
Omfg bruh I swear every grey is 6’4 +

Because of height inflation girls don’t know what a true 6’5 is so u might be a true 6’5 which looks huge to them.

with that said, 6’2”-6’4” is ideal but 6’5” isn’t bad by any means, you’re still wayyy better than being under 6ft

Not sure why people think being tall is attractive by itself, they must be watching too much tiktok.

Being tall only becomes attractive when it’s combined with other features like wide shoulders, long arms, warrior skull

I would say 10/10 height + 10/10 frame= 10/10 face