Rejected cos Im too hot

chadcel;

chadcel;

Master
I think this has happened to me a few times with cold approaches

Sometimes a girl looks good from a distance or from behind she's like a 9/10 but when I see her face she's kinda ugly/mid (below me in looks)

I've been rejected in these approaches but the look they give is not like wow you're ugly, do you think its possible they reject cos they think I only want to fuck them or something cos Im too GL for them. It's just a bit weird cos I feel like I've had better responses from hotter girls you know.

• JFL
Reactions: Rea
These rejections are also kinda funny cos I don't even care/feel bad cos she is not even hot lol

These rejections are also kinda funny cos I don't even care/feel bad cos she is not even hot lol
no its because ur jewish kys immediately

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: chadcel;, try2beme, FreakShowCel and 1 other person
Too hot under the Mumbai sun perhaps

• JFL
Reactions: GlamourPursuer and Bdot
R u a pajeet or a jew?

• JFL
Reactions: Swarthy Knight
If you get interest from Stacylites and Stacies but get rejected then it's because you're too hot and/or a fucking autistic weirdo.

Kys nigger its because you are a Jew

99A7B405 AFE0 4217 815F B56FE8D9342E 1 201 a

"Chadcel"

Sure if u go for girl’s significantly uglier than you who are self aware

• +1
Reactions: chadcel;
what counts as get interest?
Checking you out enthusiastically, getting shy (Stacies tend to be less socialized and more shy around guys they like), getting their friend to check you out, etc...

Literally just giving you attention and trying to be in your field of view.

• +1
Checking you out enthusiastically
girls do look at me pretty often, thats kinda why im approaching tho to get a feel for what level of looks girls are attracted to me cos I think Im pretty GL and girls have asked me stuff like "have you ever done modelling?" etc so I think at least to some girls Im attractive

girls do look at me pretty often, thats kinda why im approaching tho to get a feel for what level of looks girls are attracted to me cos I think Im pretty GL and girls have asked me stuff like "have you ever done modelling?" etc so I think at least to some girls Im attractive
Well if you notice girls checking you out then that's half the battle. Obviously nobody is gonna ask an average guy if he models.

Biggest mistake a good-looking guy can do is go for women below his league. Inflates their ego and then it's on your record so to speak.

• +1