REJECTING THIS SUBHUMAN TINDER GIRL WHO INVITED ME FOR A BEER PART 2 + BONUS REJECTION OF ANOTHER FOID

Over

Over

Ascended with roids & ltr
SO I RESPONDED TO BEER OFFER WITH "no I don't drink alco" and she replied with "how about coffee?"

tumblr_mqy1jnHP0M1syimg3o1_r2_400.gif

Bez tytułu.png

then im like "it's too cold for going out like this xd" because I cba meeting with this 176cm subhuman faced cunt, tall girls are subanimal tier (might as well go date a man lol 170cm is max to be considered a girl).

over for her stupid face and retarded height :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

BUT WAIT THATS NOT ALL

ANOTHER BITCH MESSAGED ME, BASICALLY COMPLIMENTING MEME I PUT IN MY PICTURES (SHE SAID SHE LIKE IT), SHE PROBABLY THINKS I WOULD GO "ohh my queen come for coffee with me beautiful please".... meanwhile I intentionally responded like foids do to subhuman guys
Bez tytułu2.png

Bez tytułu3.png

maybe if she jester for me then i will consider fucking her, but for now its not happening
1799986 20200130 143824

tagging niggas from previous thread:
@Ethereal
@PingPong
@Entschuldigung
@koalendo
@Tony
@Collagen or rope
@itorroella9
@.👽.
@astatine
@Kekee
@OldVirgin

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ALP, Solidcoin, forevergymcelling and 29 others
This is the guy who was calling himself “incel” one year ago btw:lul:

Jokes aside what an alpha mirin :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ALP, fogdart, Elvisandreaa and 17 others
she is out of your league

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Acromegaly_Chad and Over
SO I RESPONDED TO BEER OFFER WITH "no I don't drink alco" and she replied with "how about coffee?"

View attachment 1479104

then im like "it's too cold for going out like this xd" because I cba meeting with this 176cm subhuman faced cunt, tall girls are subanimal tier (might as well go date a man lol 170cm is max to be considered a girl).

over for her stupid face and retarded height :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

BUT WAIT THATS NOT ALL

ANOTHER BITCH MESSAGED ME, BASICALLY COMPLIMENTING MEME I PUT IN MY PICTURES (SHE SAID SHE LIKE IT), SHE PROBABLY THINKS I WOULD GO "ohh my queen come for coffee with me beautiful please".... meanwhile I intentionally responded like foids do to subhuman guys
View attachment 1479107

View attachment 1479106

maybe if she jester for me then i will consider fucking her, but for now its not happening
View attachment 1479135

@Ethereal
@PingPong
@Entschuldigung
@koalendo
@Tony
@Collagen or rope
@itorroella9
@.👽.
@astatine
@Kekee
@OldVirgin
Ok chad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, EverythingMattersCel, delusionalretard and 3 others
fakecells.org
tumblr_inline_o930lsxxmZ1s1bnvf_400.gifv

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ShaWXYZ, sorrowfulsad, RecessedCel5 and 13 others
They gotta add a pic of you here nigga

• JFL
Reactions: delusionalretard

View attachment 1479104

BUT WAIT THATS NOT ALL

View attachment 1479107

View attachment 1479106

View attachment 1479135

@Ethereal
@PingPong
@Entschuldigung
@koalendo
@Tony
@Collagen or rope
@itorroella9
@.👽.
@astatine
@Kekee
@OldVirgin
O widzę Polska xD

• Love it
Reactions: Over

View attachment 1479104

BUT WAIT THATS NOT ALL

View attachment 1479107

View attachment 1479106

View attachment 1479135

@Ethereal
@PingPong
@Entschuldigung
@koalendo
@Tony
@Collagen or rope
@itorroella9
@.👽.
@astatine
@Kekee
@OldVirgin
wtf do u look like

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: koalendo and Over
i consider you a mentally damaged invidiual

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShaWXYZ, EverythingMattersCel, delusionalretard and 5 others
thx for tag sweet ogre

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Toth's thot and Over
4444.jpg

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: sorrowfulsad, delusionalretard and Over

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, ALP, EverythingMattersCel and 2 others
Everyone on here is volcel or mentalcel, its over for me :feelsbadman:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Solidcoin and Over
meanwhile i dont even get a like and rot on de_dust2 at 34yo(y)

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 275, delusionalretard and 7 others
meanwhile i dont even get a like and rot on de_dust2 at 34yo(y)
yeah man me too, I larp as some kid I used to have in contacts on ICQ back in the day, I'm actually 32 and truecel :hnghn:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: delusionalretard, MostGLSlayer, Over and 1 other person
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 275, delusionalretard, Over and 2 others
Sigma move :Comfy:

• Love it

View attachment 1479104

BUT WAIT THATS NOT ALL

View attachment 1479107

View attachment 1479106

View attachment 1479135

@Ethereal
@PingPong
@Entschuldigung
@koalendo
@Tony
@Collagen or rope
@itorroella9
@.👽.
@astatine
@Kekee
@OldVirgin
no pics no rate nigga

• JFL

View attachment 1479104

BUT WAIT THATS NOT ALL

View attachment 1479107

View attachment 1479106

View attachment 1479135

@Ethereal
@PingPong
@Entschuldigung
@koalendo
@Tony
@Collagen or rope
@itorroella9
@.👽.
@astatine
@Kekee
@OldVirgin
almost had a breakdown

but nvm noticed its tales from the rundown poverty EE skyrise

• JFL

View attachment 1479104

BUT WAIT THATS NOT ALL

View attachment 1479107

View attachment 1479106

View attachment 1479135

@Ethereal
@PingPong
@Entschuldigung
@koalendo
@Tony
@Collagen or rope
@itorroella9
@.👽.
@astatine
@Kekee
@OldVirgin
Your giving off some major chad CCP vibes, mirin hard

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, delusionalretard and Over
lol she responded "then invite me over if its too cold outside for you"

she is jestermaxing hard but I don't want her over here at my place lol and i have 0 libido for her

@Ethereal
@PingPong
@Entschuldigung
@koalendo
@Tony
@Collagen or rope
@itorroella9
@.👽.
@astatine
@Kekee
@OldVirgin

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, delusionalretard, Kekee and 9 others

View attachment 1479104

BUT WAIT THATS NOT ALL

View attachment 1479107

View attachment 1479106

View attachment 1479135

@Ethereal
@PingPong
@Entschuldigung
@koalendo
@Tony
@Collagen or rope
@itorroella9
@.👽.
@astatine
@Kekee
@OldVirgin
You remember me of this post I made before :lul:

she is jestermaxing hard but I don't want her over here at my place lol and i have 0 libido for her

@Ethereal
@PingPong
@Entschuldigung
@koalendo
@Tony
@Collagen or rope
@itorroella9
@.👽.
@astatine
@Kekee
@OldVirgin
she wants the D:feelsohh:

• JFL

@Ethereal
@PingPong
@Entschuldigung
@koalendo
@Tony
@Collagen or rope
@itorroella9
@.👽.
@astatine
@Kekee
@OldVirgin
Ngl I would absolutely bash your skull in then fuck your lifeless remains with my dick if we were in the same proximity but ur pretty funny keep it up

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, delusionalretard, Deleted member 16958 and 2 others
she wants the D:feelsohh:
idk if she deserves Barrett tier semen inside my balls tbh, she really is like PSL4 which is subhuman

• +1
Reactions: delusionalretard and .👽.
Ngl I would absolutely bash your skull in then fuck your lifeless remains with my dick if we were in the same proximity but ur pretty funny keep it up
sorry bro :trepidation: i was horny at morning and was about to fap but I didn't, now I have more important things on my mind like searching for new job and becuase of that I am depressed.

• +1
Reactions: delusionalretard and Deleted member 6573
She’s white how are you getting her?

• JFL
"muh im an incel khhv"

mirin ur transfomration nigger

im gonna ascend like u this year

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, delusionalretard, Pietrosiek and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SAR, EasternRightWinger15, .👽. and 1 other person
everyone is white in Poland lol
Oh you’re in Poland guess I can cope that it’s easier over there. Can you try my deep fakes over there if I pm you pics?

I’ll even get a fake number for you to verify

38B33766 ACE8 4F0C BE99 47966DC717EB

• JFL
Welcome to my ignore list you disgusting fakecel

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, delusionalretard and Over
Oh you’re in Poland guess I can cope that it’s easier over there. Can you try my deep fakes over there if I pm you pics?

I’ll even get a fake number for you to verify
nah I cba bro

It's not easier, Polish women are low T and whores, and they care a lot about money.

• +1
Reactions: Veles and Deleted member 5786
Real alpha behavior (y)

• Love it
Szanuję. (y)

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Pietrosiek and Over

View attachment 1479104

BUT WAIT THATS NOT ALL

View attachment 1479107

View attachment 1479106

View attachment 1479135

@Ethereal
@PingPong
@Entschuldigung
@koalendo
@Tony
@Collagen or rope
@itorroella9
@.👽.
@astatine
@Kekee
@OldVirgin
Nigger stop calling yourself a blackpiller if you date 170cm and below goblinas

• So Sad
Nigger stop calling yourself a blackpiller if you date 170cm and below goblinas
petite girls mog giraffee trannies

pm me your face please
i really want to know ded srs...

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Over
Wtf id literally die to be in ur position

• Woah
This legend wanted to kill him self,I suggest to him to get a fringe haircut like Barret

look at my boy slaying now :)

• JFL
btw I love tall girls ngl

• Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: Over and Deleted member 7224