Rejection !

Nrrr15

Nrrr15

What
How do you handle rejection from girls without losing your self esteem .

Rejection is tough even for good looking people:cry::feelswhy:

Gaymaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Nrrr15
I'm glad I've never been rejected 😆😝😎.

• So Sad
By not approaching in the first place

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3583, Petsmart, Nrrr15 and 3 others
I've never been rejected :feelsez:

• +1
I've never been rejected in my whole life :chad:
All you need to do is not approach :incel:

• +1
Reactions: Petsmart, Nrrr15 and Deleted member 2854
I mourn it for years

• +1
accept as a part of life.

also a rejection is nothing compared to the sufferings this life will have for you (illness, death, lose of loved ones). its totally irrelevant. its just your fragile ego which makes a big deal out of it.

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax and Nrrr15
How do you handle rejection from girls without losing your self esteem .
Selective memory.
Conciously think about the women that didn't reject you. And cut yourself short asap when thinking about women that rejected you.

Some mindset changes might help also. This is the best I ever read about this matter, on fooling yourself about rejection.

"Opening women sucks. I will no longer pretend to be happy about opening. I will not walk around with a fake smile. It’s not fun talking to frumpy girls. Believe me it’s not a treat for me either babe. It’s not fun to always have to make the first move.
My whole goal for opening is to make it as quick and efficient as possible. You want to ping as many cute girls as you can in the shortest amount of time.
You want to get to the fun part. Seducing. I would rather be having an interesting conversation or seducing a girl than go around approaching.
I really enjoy seducing cute women that have at least some interest in me. Even though I hate opening, finding them is my motivation. Because for every nine frumps there is always one really cute and interesting girl that I have a lot of fun hanging out with. I’m only looking for her and you other girls are wasting my time. Get out of my way, so I can find her."

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax and Nrrr15
Rejections hard to get over, imo the best ways of dealing with rejection is to accept it and find another girl to crush on.

• +1
find another girl to crush on.
imo, no crush before you had sex with a woman. Force yourself not to crush on woman, before you had sex with them (otherwise risk they can manipulate you into orbiter town). When dating woman you hadn't had sex with yet, you should aim to be as emotionless about her as possible.

• +1
Reactions: jjm4765
cant get rejected if u dont ask girls out (insert eddie murphy meme)

I'll try to get rejected so much i don't care anymore