Relationship between Height and Genetics

S

Sebastian_10

Iron
If my genetics are that I am short, does that mean there is a genetic limit that I will not be able to go over no matter how much I do heightmaxxing? Or simply because there are more hormonal resources for height the body decides to exploit them to the maximum in your body regardless of genetics. Or there is a genetic limit both without Heightmaxxing and with Heightmaxxing.

Note: My dad is 5'7 and my mom is 4'9 :feelsrope:

• Hmm...
Reactions: hattrick

oh my god bruh, oh hell nah man, wtf man? who invited this kid ?

my parents brutal short yet im 5'10 which is average so idk

depends if your parents lived in a 3rd world shithole. then u might be able to outgrow them by alot.

are you a late bloomer or is yourpuberty normal
I may be a late bloomer. It probably has nothing to do with it but my teeth took a long time to fall out. And I always noticed growth delays compared to my classmates.

LL can potentially increase ur height to 5'8

• So Sad
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
If my genetics are that I am short, does that mean there is a genetic limit that I will not be able to go over no matter how much I do heightmaxxing? Or simply because there are more hormonal resources for height the body decides to exploit them to the maximum in your body regardless of genetics. Or there is a genetic limit both without Heightmaxxing and with Heightmaxxing.

Note: My dad is 5'7 and my mom is 4'9 :feelsrope:
How tall are you? My dad is 5’7 too and my mom is 4’11 and i somehow ended up 5’10

Edit: im sorry bro

How tall are you? My dad is 5’7 too and my mom is 4’11 and i somehow ended up 5’10

Edit: im sorry bro
That’s quite fortunate for your genetics. You you have any uncles or grandparents that are around your height or taller?

That’s quite fortunate for your genetics. You you have any uncles or grandparents that are around your height or taller?
Nope, my only uncle is 5’7, grandpa is 5’5, grandma is 5’2, other grandma is 5’1. Also im korean if thats worth noting

Even though 5’10 is a pretty average height im thankful that genetics didnt drag me down a ton

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Donkeyballs