Relationships are retarded in every way.

janglebawl

janglebawl

She wont like you she doesn't want to fuck you and she has nothing to offer. Why tf do you want to live with her?

• +1
Reactions: Chico Chicowski
contrarty to meeting dozens of ppl each month, having several fwb/several girflriend untill honeymoon is over, no hard feeling, expectations etc
this is why I'm not miring LTR-uglyCels, they got lucky, f 1 biatch and nothing more - no validation, no excitement, no fresh experiences

contrarty to meeting dozens of ppl each month, having several fwb/several girflriend untill honeymoon is over, no hard feeling, expectations etc
this is why I'm not miring LTR-uglyCels, they got lucky, f 1 biatch and nothing more - no validation, no excitement, no fresh experiences
Good Long term relationships are super rare and terrible. People who think women are suddenly gonna love them because they take away female rights or go back to "traditional ways" are delusional.

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetic
It’s over

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
Good Long term relationships are super rare and terrible. People who think women are suddenly gonna love them because they take away female rights or go back to "traditional ways" are delusional.
Good based and blackpilled post, I see potential in you as a poster son.

No one said that want tho

what if she wants you and she fucks you?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Why tf do you want to live with her?

People are already BlackPilled about relationship here I think, most just want to slay (people with oneitis are targeted as Low T).