Relaxer messed up my hair

IndraBC

IndraBC

Fat Balls
so when I was 16 I used a hair relaxer and it made my hair straight. Then I buzzed it off 2 days later. And after that day; every time my hair grew back out, the curls were a different shape than better. Idk if it’s the shape exactly, I think it was the TEXTURE that changed.

@Gandy

• +1
Reactions: ryuken and Quncho
so when I was 16 I used a hair relaxer and it made my hair straight. Then I buzzed it off 2 days later. And after that day; every time my hair grew back out, the curls were a different shape than better. Idk if it’s the shape exactly, I think it was the TEXTURE that changed.

@Gandy
I know that it can sometimes damage the hair. But it almost always changes the hair texture. So make sure to straighten out the hair from the roots every once in a while to avoid texture changing.

I know that it can sometimes damage the hair. But it almost always changes the hair texture. So make sure to straighten out the hair from the roots every once in a while to avoid texture changing.
Too late it already changed. It’s been almost 4 years and it’s still like this

• +1
Reactions: Quncho
Too late it already changed. It’s been almost 4 years and it’s still like this
Once you do that without doing anything about it. It becomes permanent. Is the hair texture you currently have from it bad?

wax ur head, remove all the roots

• JFL
Reactions: ryuken and IndraBC