Relaxin on Penis Enhancement

Deleted member 1973

Deleted member 1973

pastebin.com/Tb8AYcyk
“[0054] Preferred prostaglandins are prostaglandin F2 alpha and prostaglandin E2.”

“[0055] Relaxin, directly and indirectly, triggers a cascade of complex biochemical and cellular effects that can cause general morphological changes to genitalia. Prostaglandins such as prostaglandin F2 alpha and prostaglandin E2 have similar effects.”

“48. A method as defined in claim 45, wherein the potentiator is relaxin, prostaglandin F2 alpha, or prostaglandin E2, or the biochemical mediator that results in the desired changes in collagen or the connective tissue that produces and remodels the collagen and express the effects of relaxin, prostaglandin F2 alphs, or prostaglandin E2.”

“[0043]A prostaglandin potentiator can be prostaglandin F2 alpha or prostaglandin E2. The potentiator might be relaxin, prostaglandin F2 alpha, or prostaglandin E2, or the biochemical mediators that result in the desired changes in collagen or the connective tissue that produces and remodels the collagen and express the effects of relaxin, prostaglandin F2 alpha, or prostaglandin E2.”​

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818
im ready to leave humanity behind and become a chemical factory

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
I'm assuming this is a patent right? If so, it means absolutely nothing lmfao. I saw a patent some guy was posting around where the patent gave all these examples of, "Person A injects this much of whatever compound and gains 2'' in length and 1'' in girth over 3 months"..... it was all hypothetical lmfao.

I could make a patent saying if subject A rubs broccoli on their head 3 times a day it will regrow their hair. This is basically what you have posted.

• Woah
“[0054] Preferred prostaglandins are prostaglandin F2 alpha and prostaglandin E2.”

“[0055] Relaxin, directly and indirectly, triggers a cascade of complex biochemical and cellular effects that can cause general morphological changes to genitalia. Prostaglandins such as prostaglandin F2 alpha and prostaglandin E2 have similar effects.”

“48. A method as defined in claim 45, wherein the potentiator is relaxin, prostaglandin F2 alpha, or prostaglandin E2, or the biochemical mediator that results in the desired changes in collagen or the connective tissue that produces and remodels the collagen and express the effects of relaxin, prostaglandin F2 alphs, or prostaglandin E2.”

“[0043]A prostaglandin potentiator can be prostaglandin F2 alpha or prostaglandin E2. The potentiator might be relaxin, prostaglandin F2 alpha, or prostaglandin E2, or the biochemical mediators that result in the desired changes in collagen or the connective tissue that produces and remodels the collagen and express the effects of relaxin, prostaglandin F2 alpha, or prostaglandin E2.”​
You earned the unignore for this.
Where do you look for research?

Where do you look for research?
It's a patent. It's cope. It means nothing. It's not a study. You can make patent of anything with all sorts of hypotheticals that don't reflect reality.

Last edited:
  • +1
I'm assuming this is a patent right?
Yes
I could make a patent saying if subject A rubs broccoli on their head 3 times a day it will regrow their hair. This is basically what you have posted.

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Just Fucking LOL.

It's a Patent.
Nothing serious.

Last edited: