Reliable and free site for IQ testing: cognitivemetrics.co

PatriceLumumba

PatriceLumumba

Silver
This website has a wide selection of tests that evaluate your cognitive abilities. The more you take the more accurate your IQ is estimated. I know online IQ tests have a bad reputation, but these tests have been studied and found to have a high correlation with IQ tests administered by trained psychologists. Here are my results so far. My overall score will probably drop as I take more tests, but so far they line up with the results I got when I did an actual IQ test. Results are also free when you use the promo code PIWI

Screenshot 2024 10 14 at 33844PM
Screenshot 2024 10 14 at 34412PM

Last edited:
ZomboMeme 01032024040431

• JFL
Reactions: noobs, N1666 and proxyy
this is not true i did this and got 95 but i did once a real one and i got 125

or am i just brainrotting

fucking retard did some retarded or not self diagnosis test u have to do it irl in a controlled environment not on ur fucking computer

This website has a wide selection of tests that evaluate your cognitive abilities. The more you take the more accurate your IQ is estimated. I know online IQ tests have a bad reputation, but these tests have been studied and found to have a high correlation with IQ tests administered by trained psychologists. Here are my results so far. My overall score will probably drop as I take more tests, but so far they line up with the results I got when I did an actual IQ test. Results are also free when you use the promo code PIWI

View attachment 3238189View attachment 3238201
you say its reliable cause you got a good score lol

you say its reliable cause you got a good score lol
My score is nothing to brag about nigga. I get IQ mogged by my friends, family and coworkers. Regardless, many of these tests correlate highly with actual IQ even though they weren't made to be administered by trained psychologists. Check r/cognitivetesting if you don't believe me.

My score is nothing to brag about nigga. I get IQ mogged by my friends, family and coworkers. Regardless, many of these tests correlate highly with actual IQ even though they weren't made to be administered by trained psychologists. Check r/cognitivetesting if you don't believe me.
iq mogged how? You must be from a smart family then

View attachment 3238189View attachment 3238201
what's the link btw

iq mogged how? You must be from a smart family then
Yes, both my parents have graduate degrees. I don't want to dox, but my sister is getting her masters from one of these schools.

Screenshot 2024 10 14 at 42550PM

link is cognitivemetrics.co

literally the only test that matters is reverse digit span

I only got like 114.. I think I will go sleep and get higher deviation