RELIGION HAS ME FUCKING COOKED (nofapcels READ THIS NOW DONT MAKE MY MISTAKE) goon goon goon goon goon

S

SubhumanEyeArea

Iron
I’ve been firmly Catholic all my life, and last week I was in a church with unparalleled grandeur to anything I had seen. This shit was like a fucking palace, all marble and gold, enormous, beautifully done with paintings everywhere. And, in my foolishness I pledge to NEVER jerk off again. On my fucking knees, holy water glistening on the norwoodcel forehead, formed an unbreakable covenant with the entire trinity, clearly stipulating that I would directly violate my faith if I ever jerked off again. Tbf this did lock me the fuck in, I was edging the other day and the Holy Spirit descended on me the other day and I was hit with a wave of clarity, instantly closed that shit. But today the only thought going through my subhuman head was gooning: in a museum?, rock hard at any artistically nude painting. Locking in is taking up all my mental energy. I might be cooked for life. Does it get better?

• JFL
Reactions: USERΝAME and sportsmogger
Brainwashed Jfl

Christ is king stop with ur subhuman activities

I’ve been firmly Catholic all my life, and last week I was in a church with unparalleled grandeur to anything I had seen. This shit was like a fucking palace, all marble and gold, enormous, beautifully done with paintings everywhere. And, in my foolishness I pledge to NEVER jerk off again. On my fucking knees, holy water glistening on the norwoodcel forehead, formed an unbreakable covenant with the entire trinity, clearly stipulating that I would directly violate my faith if I ever jerked off again. Tbf this did lock me the fuck in, I was edging the other day and the Holy Spirit descended on me the other day and I was hit with a wave of clarity, instantly closed that shit. But today the only thought going through my subhuman head was gooning: in a museum?, rock hard at any artistically nude painting. Locking in is taking up all my mental energy. I might be cooked for life. Does it get better?
Speech bubble fen

Go empty your balls little nigga

Users who are viewing this thread

Back