Religion is good for the average person

okwiwhd

okwiwhd

Bronze
Religion is good for the average person. Most young people like to cry “boohoo religion is bad”. Religion stops stupid people from destroying civilization. That’s why it’s good. It integrates values into people which leads to a functioning and organized society.

Young people in the west don’t have heavily enforced values built upon their mental frame due to lack of true religious belief. A Muslim boy in the US may claim he is Muslim but will still drink and do a bunch of shit he shouldn’t be doing (idk I’m not Muslim lmao). A self proclaiming Christian woman in the US will usually be a whore.

We have become a nihilistic society due to the lack of religion which has fueled materialism and superficial gratification. Making us prime worker bees. I personally am not religious, nor do I hold a religion myself. I can’t say whether these religions hold a truth or not when it comes to their historical claims. What I can say though is that religions is a key factor when it comes to creating a structured society.

Did you know it was catholic scientists that first figured out trans-people were more likely to kill themselves post transition? Then mainstream science caught on and after a huge push to do so due to the catholic scientist findings.

Why is this though? Why doesn’t mainstream science introspect into these subjects on their own?

Academia feeds into delusional ideas due to the push by a secular society of tolerating everything and anything but religion. People don’t like rules, they think they are better off without it because they feel better without them.

anyways, that’s all I had to share.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clqs, EdgyFashionist and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
Water

• +1
Reactions: Clqs, okwiwhd and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
Glad that’s the case. I’m happy the people reading this find it obvious. Gives me hope for the future (if there even is one lmao).

• +1
Reactions: Clqs and 97baHater
obvious fact that you can't talk about in public

• +1
Reactions: Clqs