Religion is made by schizos

True?

• Yes its made by schizos

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
WhoTookVendetta

WhoTookVendetta

stacy
EVERY SINGLE RELIGION OUT THERE IS JUST A MANIFESTATION OF MENTAL ILLNESS CREATED BY SCHIZOS WHO COULDN’T HANDLE THE RAW, UNFILTERED REALITY SO THEY CRAFTED THEIR OWN DELUSIONS TO ESCAPE THE MADNESS THEY WERE EXPERIENCING THEY TURNED THEIR OWN PSYCHOSIS INTO SYSTEMS OF FAITH AND CALLED IT DIVINE TRUTH AS IF THEY WERE RECEIVING MESSAGES FROM SOME HIGHER POWER BUT IN REALITY, IT’S JUST A SHAM A CONSTRUCT TO MANIPULATE WEAK-MINDED INDIVIDUALS INTO FOLLOWING THEIR CRAZY IDEAS AND FINDING COMFORT IN A MADE-UP FANTASY RELIGIONS ARE JUST A WAY FOR THESE SCHIZOS TO CHANNEL THEIR OWN INSANITY INTO SOMETHING THAT SEEMS RELEVANT AND IMPORTANT TO OTHERS THEY CREATED THESE SYSTEMS OF BELIEF TO MAKE SENSE OF THEIR OWN CHAOTIC MINDS AND TO MAKE OTHERS BUY INTO THEIR VERSION OF REALITY IT’S ALL A MIND GAME A TRICK TO MAKE PEOPLE BELIEVE IN THEIR UNHINGED VIEWS AND TO CONTROL THEM THROUGH GUILT, FEAR, AND FALSE PROMISES OF REDEMPTION IT’S A CYCLE OF MENTAL ILLNESS SPREADING LIKE A DISEASE ACROSS GENERATIONS AND SOCIETIES AND THE WHOLE THING IS JUST A BIG LIE TO MAKE SENSE OF THE MADNESS THAT THESE ORIGINAL SCHIZOS COULDN’T ESCAPE FROM AND NOW WE’RE ALL STUCK IN THEIR FANTASY WORLD TRYING TO MAKE SENSE OF THEIR INSANITY

I was thinking the other day, "If I lived among prophets, I probably would think they are schizos who need to take their meds." Joever for me.

• +1
Reactions: WhoTookVendetta
if you take out religion from society there really is no reason to live for the average person. sure if youre the 1% chad lifes good but the rest will suffer a mundane pointless existence.

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690 and WhoTookVendetta
Stupid fucking retards

That follow religion made by 🧃

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
EVERY SINGLE RELIGION OUT THERE IS JUST A MANIFESTATION OF MENTAL ILLNESS CREATED BY SCHIZOS WHO COULDN’T HANDLE THE RAW, UNFILTERED REALITY SO THEY CRAFTED THEIR OWN DELUSIONS TO ESCAPE THE MADNESS THEY WERE EXPERIENCING THEY TURNED THEIR OWN PSYCHOSIS INTO SYSTEMS OF FAITH AND CALLED IT DIVINE TRUTH AS IF THEY WERE RECEIVING MESSAGES FROM SOME HIGHER POWER BUT IN REALITY, IT’S JUST A SHAM A CONSTRUCT TO MANIPULATE WEAK-MINDED INDIVIDUALS INTO FOLLOWING THEIR CRAZY IDEAS AND FINDING COMFORT IN A MADE-UP FANTASY RELIGIONS ARE JUST A WAY FOR THESE SCHIZOS TO CHANNEL THEIR OWN INSANITY INTO SOMETHING THAT SEEMS RELEVANT AND IMPORTANT TO OTHERS THEY CREATED THESE SYSTEMS OF BELIEF TO MAKE SENSE OF THEIR OWN CHAOTIC MINDS AND TO MAKE OTHERS BUY INTO THEIR VERSION OF REALITY IT’S ALL A MIND GAME A TRICK TO MAKE PEOPLE BELIEVE IN THEIR UNHINGED VIEWS AND TO CONTROL THEM THROUGH GUILT, FEAR, AND FALSE PROMISES OF REDEMPTION IT’S A CYCLE OF MENTAL ILLNESS SPREADING LIKE A DISEASE ACROSS GENERATIONS AND SOCIETIES AND THE WHOLE THING IS JUST A BIG LIE TO MAKE SENSE OF THE MADNESS THAT THESE ORIGINAL SCHIZOS COULDN’T ESCAPE FROM AND NOW WE’RE ALL STUCK IN THEIR FANTASY WORLD TRYING TO MAKE SENSE OF THEIR INSANITY
I was thinking the other day, "If I lived among prophets, I probably would think they are schizos who need to take their meds." Joever for me.

I always think back to that one Siberian man who claimed he was Jesus Christ reborn.

He ended up starting a cult and people actually believed him and worshipped him. He was eventually legally punished. If he was born a thousand years ago and preached as a different prophet of some kind :feelswhat:

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar
I always think back to that one Siberian man who claimed he was Jesus Christ reborn.

He ended up starting a cult and people actually believed him and worshipped him. He was eventually legally punished. If he was born a thousand years ago and preached as a different prophet of some kind :feelswhat:

He's too pale to be Jesus. :feelswah:

• JFL
Reactions: n9wiff
He's too pale to be Jesus. :feelswah:

:feelswhat:

• JFL
Religion isn't bad

• +1
Reactions: WhoTookVendetta
if you take out religion from society there really is no reason to live for the average person. sure if youre the 1% chad lifes good but the rest will suffer a mundane pointless existence.
It’s honestly sad if you think about it

You want to start a religious war here? :forcedsmile:
I don't like arguing on religion, I just wanna know your take

I'm an atheist :soy:

• JFL
I don't like arguing on religion, I just wanna know your take

I'm an atheist :soy:
Well, Judeo-Christian beliefs say he was Jewish, whereas Islamic beliefs say he was Islamic. Thus he lived and preached Islamic values, like every prophet before and after him. :Comfy:

• Woah
Reactions: n9wiff