[Religion mog battle] What religion are you?

Which religion mogs?

• Total voters
DarknLost

DarknLost

S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩̬̟̩̪̱̰̠͉͖̲̞̳̳̄͛̆̅͊̀͊̚̕͜͝͝͝
It's already known that @RichmondBread is a die-hard Christian,but what side are other users on?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Hector
I follow the one true religion: Islam.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: 6’1Chink, william, Deleted member 4804 and 11 others
I'm a Orthodox Christian.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Peachy and Chadelite
Hindu dindu = @AbandonShip @Titbot

Athiest = i have shit genetics so women streat me like shit so God can't exist since im not chad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Deleted member 3328, Mateusz74 and 1 other person
Hinduism is the most subhuman religion

shitskin hindu dindus

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Gengar and Chadelite
idk but i identify with islam coz i grew up with it

Self converted, non denominational (if I had to choose one, then Protestantism) Christian.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804
Ascension is my only religion.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 4804 and Vidyacoper
Self converted, non denominational (if I had to choose one, then Protestantism) Christian.
Just say Christian or vote. No1 gives a fuck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804
No religion for your face

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Hector
I was baptized as an Orthodox Christian but I don't care about religion. I'm Earthmaxxing.

I'm Christian but want to convert to Islam because Christianity is cucked. Christians basically let Jews control them while Islamic countries fight back against the evil ways of the Jews.

• +1
Reactions: 6’1Chink, AlexHeally, BackFromTheMogging and 5 others

• +1
Reactions: rydofx and Deleted member 3328
Christianity, Catholic

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and rydofx
Shia Islam

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
YHVH shall come again to judge the quick and the dead

Attachments

• 656C6EEA-3952-4DA5-BD84-E9AD0F50E21D.jpeg
    656C6EEA-3952-4DA5-BD84-E9AD0F50E21D.jpeg
    68.5 KB · Views: 18
  • +1
Reactions: john2
I believe in a god but I'm not sure what religion I'd say I am, on paper I'd be Christian Catholic.

Islam
Women with many children
Without feminism
Fastest growing religion in the world
Even fear Usa

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
HINDU MASTER RACE

just FUCKING ROPE IF U ARENT HINDU INDIA 2020 AHHHHHHHHHHRHUDSF

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
I believe in a Supreme Being (either God or some other absolute concept), but I dont follow any particular religion

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597 and thickdickdaddy27
I believe in a Supreme Being (either God or some other absolute concept), but I dont follow any particular religion
thx bro

I used to cope with islam, but I grew out of such autism. Now I serve my family and myself.

People here is retarded as in Reddit actually, imagine beliving in a fake ass deithy made up for control masses thousands of years ago. And they selfproclaim being BASED and BLACKPILLED at the same time. JFL

The only religion acceptable is Looks Theory

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AbandonShip, Pubertymaxxer3 and thickdickdaddy27
People here is retarded as in Reddit actually, imagine beliving in a fake ass deithy made up for control masses thousands of years ago.

The only religion acceptable is Looks Theory
thing is more people are atheists on Reddit

I use to be religious

But now my religion is the blackpill lol

i used to be religious

now people believe in me

• +1
Islam
Women with many children
Without feminism
Fastest growing religion in the world
Even fear Usa
Your prophet flew to heaven on a winged horse. Kek

• Hmm...
but Christianity said Jesus rose from the dead magically after 3 days, lol
Yes he did and it his disappearance (physical also) and existence has proof.

I'm still worried about my sinful life tho ngl. The most brutal thing that I could imagine of is him telling me to leave from his sight. Stay strong bro.
I'm still worried about my sinful life tho ngl. The most brutal thing that I could imagine of him telling me to leave from his sight. Stay strong brother.
there is also proof of Muhammad
Only spiritual ascension, which is not even believable/testable by most people. Christ died and ascended with his body. He defeated death and paid the price for you sins, dying on the cross as sin.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: rydofx
I'm still worried about my sinful life tho ngl. The most brutal thing that I could imagine of is him telling me to leave from his sight. Stay strong bro.

I'm still worried about my sinful life tho ngl. The most brutal thing that I could imagine of him telling me to leave from his sight. Stay strong brother.

Only spiritual ascension, which is not even believable/testable by most people. Christ died and ascended with his body. He defeated death and paid the price for you sins, dying on the cross as sin.

can confirm ur going straight to hell if u dont quit forum stop sinning

All i do is sin my negro. im going straight to hell if i died today. I am and u should leave this forum after u learn all u need to know about looksmaxxing and take all needed blackpills. Even then looksmaxxing for the wrong reasons can be vain and sinful

I was a redpilled incel. Now blackpilled autist on this forum sinning with all the posts i do. Sin is easier then u think. Telling someone they are ugly is a sin "thou shall love thy neighbor as thyself'. Going to give this place up after I learn all i need to know about what makes ppl attractive

Trust me god will send both of us to hell quicker then you can bust a nut fucking a prime jb if u rot on this forum...with this being ur only sin ngl

• Woah
can confirm ur going straight to hell if u dont quit forum stop sinning

All i do is sin my negro. im going straight to hell if i died today. I am and u should leave this forum after u learn all u need to know about looksmaxxing and take all needed blackpills. Even then looksmaxxing for the wrong reasons can be vain and sinful

I was a redpilled incel. Now blackpilled autist on this forum sinning with all the posts i do. Sin is easier then u think. Telling someone they are ugly is a sin "thou shall love thy neighbor as thyself'. Going to give this place up after I learn all i need to know about what makes ppl attractive

Trust me god will send both of us to hell quicker then you can bust a nut fucking a prime jb if u rot on this forum...with this being ur only sin ngl
I agree, but isn't having a healthy conversation with users a good thing (even terms of discussing something as sensitive as the blackpill)?

I mean ofc roasting someone is a sin, but just kindly informing that they're ugly is not bad i think. I mean, if you're intentions are clear, then i don't see a problem.

One can be ugly, but that doesn't mean you loathe him. I'm ugly and I don't loathe myself (just like my neighbor). I love all members here. I have feelings and contempt and envy towards none. Instead, I think denying your physical flaws with ignorance is a bad thing.

I totally agree that looksmaxxing for the wrong reasons (like being a total male slut with unfair abuse) is sinful. The thing is that new blackpills keep coming every moment, there's knowledge and good insight here. It's good for stepping into a foid's shoes and understanding how she perceives you.

Let me know your thoughts on this man. Good arguments listed though.

I agree, but isn't having a healthy conversation with users a good thing (even terms of discussing something as sensitive as the blackpill)?

I mean ofc roasting someone is a sin, but just kindly informing that they're ugly is not bad i think. I mean, if you're intentions are clear, then i don't see a problem.

One can be ugly, but that doesn't mean you loathe him. I'm ugly and I don't loathe myself (just like my neighbor). I love all members here. I have feelings and contempt and envy towards none. Instead, I think denying your physical flaws with ignorance is a bad thing.

I totally agree that looksmaxxing for the wrong reasons (like being a total male slut with unfair abuse) is sinful. The thing is that new blackpills keep coming every moment, there's knowledge and good insight here. It's good for stepping into a foid's shoes and understanding how she perceives you.

Let me know your thoughts on this man. Good arguments listed though.

Truth I agree with your points. I just am at another level of saying just completley awful shit on here ngl

If u genuinally have love for ppl on this forum and only make positive comments or dont comment at all u are not sinning

U start sinning when u post memes like "its over keep coping" shit like that

I just cant contain myself on here cuz i am a sinful man

"mans heart was only evil continually"

as u know

Attachments

• DFF8B632-E27A-4AA9-949F-79E457728403.jpeg
    DFF8B632-E27A-4AA9-949F-79E457728403.jpeg
    53.8 KB · Views: 6
  • +1
havent seen any of ur threads get 20+ replies ngl

• +1