• Paganism

Votes: 2 3.6%

• Total voters
med

med

ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ
explain why

Where’s Satanism and Paganism?

Just ask yourself which religion everyone is talking about and concerned about and you will have your answer as to which mogs. The religion that everyone has a problem with and it's believers just won't secularise. The more enemies it has, the true it is.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: pentamogged9000, ascendedd, jflsnowdzz and 4 others
Just ask yourself which religion everyone is talking about and concerned about and you will have your answer as to which mogs. The religion that everyone has a problem with and it's believers just won't secularise. The more enemies it has, the true it is.
The answer differs in every freaking culture…

• +1
Reactions: Mr. Nobody
The answer differs in every freaking culture…
I don't think so. Just take a look at those options and think about which is the one considered the biggest threat to the world order.

I don't think so. Just take a look at those options and think about which is the one considered the biggest threat to the world order.
islam. so ig islam mogs?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: pentamogged9000 and SecularIslamist
To the world order? That would be Satanism.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Razoff, The Antichrist, Mr. Nobody and 1 other person
All shitskin cope

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 13626, jflsnowdzz, Deleted member 30985 and 4 others
some argue if the jewish liberal doctrine was aimed at the muslims they would be more decadent than europe and america

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Mr. Nobody and SidharthTheSlayer
All forms of Satanism reject the world order and “objectivity” of morals, laws, information. We assert that this is a false reality
These things are just opposite of what is believed by the majority by default, Islam or Judaism or Christianity is just identity politics

• +1
Reactions: Mr. Nobody
some argue if the jewish liberal doctrine was aimed at the muslims they would be more decadent than europe and america
They did try. Even in the 19th century. In fact the first "Salafis" were liberal progressives who tries to cuck Islamic theology: Jamal al-din al-Afghani, Muhammed Abduh and Sayyid Ahmad Khan. Also Ottomans had their fair share of "reformist" gays.

Then Salafi movement took an ultra-conservative turn with Rashid Rida (who had different issues). Some of them were interested in "revival" of Islamic world but by cucking Islam. If the former succeeded you might have seen transexual imams in mosques.

@Fiqh @Hamdan @Gengar

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Gengar, Fiqh, Hamdan and 3 others
They did try. Even in the 19th century. In fact the first "Salafis" were liberal progressives who tries to cuck Islamic theology: Jamal al-din al-Afghani, Muhammed Abduh and Sayyid Ahmad Khan. Also Ottomans had their fair share of "reformist" gays.

Then Salafi movement took an ultra-conservative turn with Rashid Rida (who had different issues). Some of them were interested in "revival" of Islamic world but by cucking Islam. If the former succeeded you might have seen transexual imams in mosques.

@Fiqh @Hamdan @Gengar
@MaghrebGator
Idk if you wanna add anything to that. You may know more than me.

Anybody that doesn't choose Judaism is Antisemitic. Don't disrespect gods chosen people goyim.

Last edited:
Shintoism, some of the reasons are because I hate Abrahamic religions and I'm a Japanophile

@The Antichrist

• +1
Reactions: The Antichrist

@Fiqh @Hamdan @Gengar
it was no where near as strong tbh. jews completely override all european and American institutions and when they were flushed out by fascists like mussolini, hitler, franco and salazar they only reacted more violently and toppped their countries to liberalism and open border rape

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist
and open border rape
This is your main issue with Jews. It's not specifically a Jewish doctrine.

Many empires and sultans just wanted to rape other races and breed with them. So do I... :feelsyay::feelsyay::feelsyay:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 58230 and Mr. Nobody
« Satanism bro look at me im so edgy »

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: med, MaghrebGator and Mr. Nobody
This is your main issue with Jews. It's not specifically a Jewish doctrine.

Many empires and sultans just wanted to rape other races and breed with them. So do I... :feelsyay::feelsyay::feelsyay:
the border only opened in the 60s prior to that they wouldnt come. And euros beat the saracens and ottoman savages every time.

• JFL
the border only opened in the 60s prior to that they wouldnt come.
There was no borders before the nation-state and peace of Westphalia in 1648. The world was in an anarchical state.
And euros beat the saracens and ottoman savages every time.
What centuries are we talking here? They clearly didn't beat any Muslims between 13th til like the 17th at the gates of Vienna.

There was no borders before the nation-state and peace of Westphalia in 1648. The world was in an anarchical state.
before this natural borders naturally seperated divergent peoples and races . now due to the advance in transportation technology we need borders to keep the natural order

• +1
before this natural borders naturally seperated divergent peoples and races . now due to the advance in transportation technology we need borders to keep the natural order
I kind of agree with you. We need borders. But immigration is not bad if it's controlled. You're just a racial purist - when there's no such thing.

So Christianity

Hated and prosecuted in west , you can be cancelled for having Christian believes

You can be killed in Middle East and Africa
Can’t eat meat in India
Can’t practise in communist china , ussr, Vietnam , Cuba etc

I think Israel is the only country where Christian’s aren’t prosecuted no wonder so many of us are Zionists

So Christianity

Hated and prosecuted in west , you can be cancelled for having Christian believes
You can be killed in Middle East and Africa
Can’t eat meat in India
Can’t practise in communist china , ussr, Vietnam , Cuba etc
Nobody has Christian beliefs anymore in the West. Least practiced faith. Secularism is the biggest winner.

If we're talking the most practised and faith believers. Islam mogs every other religion. This isn't even up for debate jfl.
I think Israel is the only country where Christian’s aren’t prosecuted no wonder so many of us are Zionists
:lul: :lul:

Literally part of their doctrine.

You know 10% of Palestinians are Christcucks. The reason many chrsitcucks are Zionist is because they're slaves.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
I kind of agree with you. We need borders. But immigration is not bad if it's controlled. You're just a racial purist - when there's no such thing.
do not care thats just a shitskin cope. yes aryans even germanics are only a watered down mixture of the hyperboreans that came before. even so they are the most industrious put of the rest, the lower races are much worse . we need total kike death to revitalize the agarthan spirit.

DNDR Hayes Mogs Chico
Rookie Pistons Killian Hayes alami cedera pinggul

do not care thats just a shitskin cope. yes aryans even germanics are only a watered down mixture of the hyperboreans that came before. even so they are the most industrious put of the rest, the lower races are much worse . we need total kike death to revitalize the agarthan spirit.
No one is 100% anything nigga. Everyone is watered down to some degree. What will you do when you find out that one of your "Aryan" great-great-great-great-great-great-great grandmother was fucked by an Indian?

No one is 100% anything nigga. Everyone is watered down to some degree. What will you do when you find out that one of your "Aryan" great-great-great-great-great-great-great grandmother was fucked by an Indian?
i dont care about blood . its phenotype thats more important

• Love it
because ur dna isnt 100% pure that gives me the right to infect your dna with my shitdna and give your kids brown shit skin and bulbous nose and wide alar base and shorter stature and much more shit that i do not want to be involved with.

• Ugh..
i dont care about blood . its phenotype thats more important
Really? I am a MENA-passing curry to some extent. Does this give me the right to fuck MENA? If so please send me your sister and/or female cousins my way.

Really? I am a MENA-passing curry to some extent. Does this give me the right to fuck MENA? If so please send me your sister and/or female cousins my way.
you are not mena passing at all you fucking curry you look curry , there are curry lookingnarabs in the gulf but they still look less curry than you. you are coping hard . maybe some pashtuns its ok for them to mix with arabs but your from bangaldesh its not possible

• JFL
yeah pashtun is a good example of that, they actually look middle eastern i would be fine with them mixing if they are actually middle eastenr passing , u are not

All equally bullshit

you are not mena passing at all you fucking curry you look curry , there are curry lookingnarabs in the gulf but they still look less curry than you. you are coping hard . maybe some pashtuns its ok for them to mix with arabs but your from bangaldesh its not possible
Your opinion means jack shit I was mistaken as Moroccan, Saudi Turk to Iranian at times. But I love embarrassing them and identifying as Bengali.

My mother has Khaleda Zia pheno.

Your opinion means jack shit I was mistaken as Moroccan, Saudi Turk to Iranian at times. But I love embarrassing them and identifying as Bengali.

My mother has Khaleda Zia pheno.
ur point? and she looks like shit ?