Religion

SubhumanCurrycel

SubhumanCurrycel

It’s just hair bro
I wish it were true, I've tried hard to believe in it finding any evidence whatsoever, sum total of that evidence is 0 or negligible its clearly manmade and on the decline, if it were true and obvious it would cure much of the ills of the modern day including hedonism, degeneracy, materialism, nihilism and death anxiety. I envy those who are religious and with conviction

• +1
Reactions: theRiderEffect, Deleted member 29786, Deleted member 20399 and 4 others
islam is the truth

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 31445, flippasav and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Deleted member 23558
I wish anything was, but alas still no good reason to believe in it or at least the quran
quran predicted many thing that are happening now days you shouls stdy it more

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 20399, emeraldglass and 2 others
-

20230713 101101

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Geist, Deleted member 29786 and 6 others
All that I've seen are vague prophecies that are non specific or non-scientific claims. For example saying something like "there will be war" isnt really a prophecy thats hard to predict

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 23558 and HumidVent
vishnu is the only true god

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: theRiderEffect, RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 20399 and 4 others
Religion is the only true thing in the Universe you dumb monkey

You are falling to the materialism and what you see on your pixelated screen of peoples lives (they are out partying, vacationing at expensive hotels in an overpriced tourist resort) and you feel left behind. You feel like A soulless man in a world where everyone is endearing for more and more wealth, more and more status, more and more narrcissm. You open your phone and see manlets like Amnesia doing all sorts of gymnastics from frauding their photo to AI levels, or bragging about a slay that ended up being some Mexican dealer's fentanyl addicted gf. The point is they will anything they can to show off their perfect life

Well let me tell you weakling.. I got no retort to it. No guidance to give you. Just use your brain and don't be low IQ and you will find religion (but if you do end up choosing a Religion plz don't end up into a Hindu and worship some cow and believe in Brahmin/Shudra system JFL) - Abrhamic Religions mog hard ( minus Christianity which is low IQ for equating God to having a son who 'died for their sins' JFLL)

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, over999, horizontallytall and 2 others
Religion is the only true thing in the Universe you dumb monkey

You are falling to the materialism and what you see on your pixelated screen of peoples lives (they are out partying, vacationing at expensive hotels in an overpriced tourist resort) and you feel left behind. A soulless man in a world where everyone is endearing for more and more wealth, more and more status, more and more narrcissm. Doing anything they can to show off their perfect life

Well let me tell you weakling.. I got no retort to it. Just use your brain and don't be low IQ (but if you do end up choosing a Religion plz don't end up into a Hindu and worship some cow and believe in Brahmin/Shudra system JFL) - Abrhamic Religions mog hard ( minus Christianity which is low IQ for equating God to having a son who 'died for their sins' JFLL)
Maybe, ive tried to believe, I acknowledge its ultimately beneficial for a society and in the long run a religion or religious like belief is required for the health of one. That being said its difficult to believe in something you're convinced that every bit of evidence points to it being false, its like believing your gf is loyal and not cheating after you see videos of her sucking other dudes off. You're right about Christianity at least, the trinity makes no sense and the gospels are unreliable from what I can tell. Islam has some areas in which I belive to be flaws as well, no idea about judaism.

• Love it
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
  • +1
Reactions: theRiderEffect, Deleted member 21700, SubhumanCurrycel and 1 other person
All that I've seen are vague prophecies that are non specific or non-scientific claims. For example saying something like "there will be war" isnt really a prophecy thats hard to predict
these look pretty convincing

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31562 and SubhumanCurrycel
these look pretty convincing

There’s a lot of leaps of logic and charitability

For example the “by the heaven full of paths” to say that’s a call to modern day airway systems is a huge leap. Or to say that “they will change Allahs creation is a call to modern medicine and genetic engineering is a stretch.

Based

I wish it were true, I've tried hard to believe in it finding any evidence whatsoever, sum total of that evidence is 0 or negligible its clearly manmade and on the decline, if it were true and obvious it would cure much of the ills of the modern day including hedonism, degeneracy, materialism, nihilism and death anxiety. I envy those who are religious and with conviction
I think the same bhai it's pure cope I wish I could believe in that shit it's totally delusional bluepilled scam

• +1

• +1
I was just thinking the same . I feel so great for these people who have hopes in life. I wish no one ever reads evolution , anthropology and biological history of races and protocols of elders of zion. It will kill all their hopes .

It's bigoted and logically makes no sense that's why I don't believe in it or like it.

Last edited:
  • +1
Islam is the only one I resonate with. Based on all fronts especially when it comes to justice. Sharia law is the way.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and emeraldglass
I was just thinking the same . I feel so great for these people who have hopes in life. I wish no one ever reads evolution , anthropology and biological history of races and protocols of elders of zion. It will kill all their hopes .
You can still have a happy life even without religion

Islam is the only one I resonate with. Based on all fronts especially when it comes to justice. Sharia law is the way.
Islam will take away your rights. How is that justice!!!

Islam will take away your rights. How is that justice!!!
What rights exactly? as far as I'm concerned me and family's safety (spiritually and physically) is all that matters. No lgbt or sex culture degeneracy to pollute the minds sounds like heaven to me.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, emeraldglass and over999
What rights exactly? as far as I'm concerned me and family's safety (spiritually and physically) is all that matters. No lgbt or sex culture degeneracy to pollute the minds sounds like heaven to me.
You will be beheaded if one day you decided not to pray anymore.

curious to know what happens if you had a daughter or son who are lesbian or gay? Are you going to report them to authority so the Shariah law punishment will be applied? The punishment is throwing them off a cliff.

You will be beheaded if one day you decided not to pray anymore.

curious to know what happens if you had a girl or son who are lesbian or gay? Are you going to report them to authority so the Shariah law punishment will be applied? The punishment is throwing them off a cliff.
beheaded for not praying lol where did you get this info from? as for gay rights I'm against them. Nowhere in the quran does it say we should kill them. Post quran verses otherwise stop making up lies

Last edited:
beheaded for not praying lol where did you get this info from? as for gay rights I'm against them. Nowhere in the quran does it say we should kill them. Post verses otherwise stop making up lies
it's not lies. just Google apostasy and homosexuality penalty in Shariah law jfl.

it's not lies. just Google apostasy and homosexuality penalty in Shariah law jfl.
post those verses or stop talking

post those verses or stop talking
It's a law, it doesn't have to be only about verses. Too lazy, find it yourself and stop talking about something you have no idea about next time dumbass.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 31445
It's a law, it doesn't have to be only about verses. Too lazy, find it yourself and stop talking about something you have no idea about next time dumbass.
lol so many words just to say you're a lowlife degenerate

psl is my religion and psl gods are my gods

• JFL
Reactions: theRiderEffect
And yet there is concept of manu (the first man) in hinduism, that directly contradicts evolution so what are you on about?
Manu is the primordial Homo sapiens similar to Adam. There’s nothing conflicting about it. Christianity doesn’t explain evolution or hint it in any form but the concept of the primordial man is correct.

I find Hinduism quite logical

• +1
Reactions: theRiderEffect
"I wish it were true, I've tried hard to believe in it finding any evidence whatsoever"

You literally survived cancer and became a chadpreet, I can understand why most wouldn't consider God to be just, but why you?

buddhism is the truth. its hinduism without the 4 hand blue alien elephant gods and cow loo. it is intepret by a mortal. when you die, DO NOT GO TOWARDS THE LIGHT. their hairstyle should appeal to you

you are a zoomer so its unfortunate you never got to see the world when it was normal. im zoomer too but im glad i was born a bit earlier and discovered the internet earlier and did more things talked to more people than normal so i got to see the world the way it was before social media took over. but it was also terrifying and i think fucked me up mentally

atheism is pushed by mentally ill city folks who never got to see how life is meant to be lived. those are the people that populate those r/relationship reddit threads you read all the time. they will be tunnel visioned. they never were in high intensity moments. they dont count in my census of sentient beings. let them continously burn in unholy fire