Religions cannot cohexist

L

Lebgfinal

User
Its literally impossible to think jews, muslims and christians can somehow live in peace together
The war thats going right now is because of religion disagreements
Its not possible for them to like eachothers because they both think they are objectively right that their religion is the right one and everyone else will go hell
How can anyone think it would work ?

• +1
Reactions: Depresso
Every ideology in the world claims it's objectively right and even those that don't believe in objective truth act as if they are objectively true like atheist and modern day relativist ideologies.

No ideology that aims to be spread to a large part of the world can coexist with another for a long term. They can in the best of cases live peacefully but sooner or later one will overpower the other somehow, whether peacefully or forcefully.

Same with nations. The nation state will soon transition to the superstate, in which a great power will rule over small groups of states, similar as a central state rules over cities and provinces. Small nations can't coexist and at the same time think they have a right to self determination when a bigger and stronger nation is their neighbour, sooner or later their interests will clash. In fact the USA already rules Europe for example.

It makes sense like this, it was first tribes, then tribes clashed and had to make an agreements so they made villages, then after villages they made towns, then after towns they made cities, after cities they made nations, and after nations the natural state is either superpower or tribes again because of self destruction.

• +1
Reactions: dreamcake1mo, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and Depresso
Its literally impossible to think jews, muslims and christians can somehow live in peace together
The war thats going right now is because of religion disagreements
Its not possible for them to like eachothers because they both think they are objectively right that their religion is the right one and everyone else will go hell
How can anyone think it would work ?

It's not just religion... It's the nature of knowledge...

The guys k1lling each other in the middle east literally look and sound like each other, believe in the same figures and books and are distant cousins (Isaac & Ishmael).

They only do this to each other because of shit chat and shit knowledge

What a shit tree to eat fruit from

This is just proof that diversity cannot exist peacefully. Be it different ideologies, races, religions, whatever. There has never been a peaceful example of diversity. Humans are incapable of not being tribalistic.

• +1
Reactions: Depresso
Every ideology in the world claims it's objectively right and even those that don't believe in objective truth act as if they are objectively true like atheist and modern day relativist ideologies.

No ideology that aims to be spread to a large part of the world can coexist with another for a long term. They can in the best of cases live peacefully but sooner or later one will overpower the other somehow, whether peacefully or forcefully.

Same with nations. The nation state will soon transition to the superstate, in which a great power will rule over small groups of states, similar as a central state rules over cities and provinces. Small nations can't coexist and at the same time think they have a right to self determination when a bigger and stronger nation is their neighbour, sooner or later their interests will clash. In fact the USA already rules Europe for example.

It makes sense like this, it was first tribes, then tribes clashed and had to make an agreements so they made villages, then after villages they made towns, then after towns they made cities, after cities they made nations, and after nations the natural state is either superpower or tribes again because of self destruction.

I feel like its within the nature of each ideology to spiral out of control, only religions seem to be self-balancing but I may be wrong.

They're building uninhabitable homes in China just to keep the economy going :lul:

This is just proof that diversity cannot exist peacefully. Be it different ideologies, races, religions, whatever. There has never been a peaceful example of diversity. Humans are incapable of not being tribalistic.
Can't get rid of diversity though, people keep splitting

I feel like its within the nature of each ideology to spiral out of control, only religions seem to be self-balancing but I may be wrong.
Religions are from the natural inclination of man. One of the differences between human beings and animals is the ability to believe. There is a reason every tribe believes in something independently if they are in Latin America or in China, and even if there wasn't tribes but just families or individuals they would still believe in something.

Also religions in general especially Islam and Christianity accept everyone into them independently if he is poor or rich. That message will always resonate with people. The fact that a small tribal religion like Judaism has survived is almost unbelievable really. Also the 2 biggest religions can fit in many shapes and forms really, you don't need to have difficult prerequisites to be part of them. You don't need to have a passport, genetic ties, etc etc etc, you could be as i said a slave or a king and be part of them.

A nationstate like you mentioned with China is based on whether you were born or not born there, mainly. It's an idea bound to perish sooner or later. Not the chinese race or the idea of a chinese empire or nation, but the current nationstate idea of China i mean, like every other nation whether USA, UK or Uganda. As we know the cycle of empires has always been that famous phrase of 'Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.' In a religion when weak times come you can still survive. However when we are dealing with a nationstate which is a matter that depends on racial ties and other things you can actually erase somehow those racial ties by erasing the people, there is an actual materialist goal that is achievable (Although sometimes extremely difficult depending on the size of the nation). However an ideology can't never be erased if it is well managed, in fact ideologies like Islam and Christianity the harder you try to erase them the more people feel attracted to them, and you can control what people do and if they exist but you can't control what they think and the expansion of that thinking especially in a globalized world like today.

There are nations that have survived thousands of years but in different shapes and ideologies like Iran, Irak, China, Russia, etc
They're building uninhabitable homes in China just to keep the economy going :lul:
I saw that also. I also didn't understand it to be honest. Economycels can elaborate.

Anyways i forgot sometimes the subject i am speaking about and i deviate in my words.

• +1
Reactions: dreamcake1mo, Depresso and st.hamudi but 6‘5