religious debates like these makes me cage and mirin at the same time

justinzayn

justinzayn

Sikh lion SidhuMosewala u will always b remembered

its funny when they gets so serious to defend/explain their points but also mirin how they much they love their god and relgion

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
Religious debates are always funny coz its always whose narcissistic skydaddy is better, but Abrahamic faiths fighting always make me cage, aren't they all Jewish offshoots and worship the same god

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles, justinzayn and Deleted member 23558
Religious debates are always funny coz its always whose narcissistic skydaddy is better, but Abrahamic faiths fighting always make me cage, aren't they all Jewish offshoots and worship the same god

read feyerabend

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: incel194012940, justinzayn and Deleted member 23558
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Deleted member 33275 and justinzayn
They are high T pastor characters I respect them but wouldn't ever want to spend my life like that

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, Deleted member 33275 and justinzayn
  • +1
Reactions: incel194012940 and justinzayn
They are high T pastor characters I respect them but wouldn't ever want to spend my life like that
True tbh. Imagine making a ton of money just by waffling something while also looked up like a man of God. Also many evangelists(aren't they the guys with pastors?) are stupid as fuck. U can see a flat earther or a young earth creationist and u can be 70% assured it's an American evangelist

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and justinzayn
True tbh. Imagine making a ton of money just by waffling something while also looked up like a man of God
Ez access to children too. Pastormaxxing might be the move!

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: falcon1, 12PSLsubhuman and justinzayn
about what really constitutes science, the current big thing on the belief system market. "against method" is a good start.
looks interesting but also water

is it entertaining?

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn
looks interesting but also water

is it entertaining?

idk if entertaining is the right word for these topics, lmao, but his writing is more specific and readable than those of guys like kant and hegel, who were trying to verbalize the nature of reality

he just provides simple examples of (convenient) fluctuations in standards set by scientists, making science look much less intrinsically different than muh evil religions. of course, his basic idea and takes are too nuanced to be comprehensible to people, so he just got labeled as an anti-science writer on the basis of his words sounding ugly on surface level. if this phenomenon sounds familiar to you, you were probably a subject of the indoctrination process of abrahamic religions, because that's how religious people, almost a priori, reject takes about the validity of their beliefs

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: incel194012940 and justinzayn
U can see a flat earther or a young earth creationist and u can be 70% assured it's an American evangelist
Im not christian but wasn't Genesis 1 interpreted as not literal for a long time.American IQ

• Woah
Im not christian but wasn't Genesis 1 interpreted as not literal for a long time.American IQ
Yah most Christians outside of the US believe that. Also I think even the pope said evolution is god's method to create and propagate life. But yah u could post a video about evolution and there would be 1000s of Americans in the replies commenting "if we evolved from monkeys why do monkeys exist now". That includes big political leaders too btw

• +1
Yah most Christians outside of the US believe that. Also I think even the pope said evolution is god's method to create and propagate life. But yah u could post a video about evolution and there would be 1000s of Americans in the replies commenting "if we evolved from monkeys why do monkeys exist now". That includes big political leaders too btw
Its so funny how people who think evolution is fake doesn't even know basic evolution theory.I guess they are repulsed and don't wanna know.But i think its good to read or learn about things you don't agree with to grow as a person (not physically i will always be manlet)

• +1
Its so funny how people who think evolution is fake doesn't even know basic evolution theory.I guess they are repulsed and don't wanna know.But i think its good to read or learn about things you don't agree with to grow as a person (not physically i will always be manlet)
Helps people cope tbh. By the evolution and in turn the scientific model, we r just some kinda advanced apes on a small planet on an average star out of trillions evolved due to random chance. But by believing we r indeed God's greatest creation that he personally handcrafted in his own image, people feel extremely special. Some creationists do know their theory is extremely flawed but they don't want to know more about evolution to continue living in their delusions. It's just like the blackpill when u think about it

• +1
Bunch of loonies, discussing whose imaginary friend is more real

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: 12PSLsubhuman and justinzayn
I’ve seen some interesting facts that would support something close to creationism but never any creationists who’ve used them

• +1
I’ve seen some interesting facts that would support something close to creationism but never any creationists who’ve used them
Most creationists are dumb its just the truth

• +1