Religious people are fucking retarded. A disgrace of human beings.

L

lifted

Iron
I cannot relax knowing that there are people out there thanking their god everyday for making a beautiful world to live in.

Do you realize that in this reality, pain is way greater than pleasure?

If we put it in a number scale, pain is 400+ and pleasure is just 50.

Not even 50/50. What kind of loving god would design any life form to be like that? What's the purpose?

Explain you sheep. How your loving and omniscient god would decide to do that to you? How does that even make sense?

To make us suffer? Yes, I believe it.

HELLO?

It's time to wake up. God is Satan.

God has always been the Dark Lord.

Why do you still worship him? Either you have been deceived like me and others or you are just a NPC.

"But .. but ... the free will bro ... das why da world is ivil ... "

Are you fucking retarded?

Also, Why would HE create nature like that and then say anyone who follows nature is a sinner?

Hell is already here. No need for Him to send you there.

How can you not be repulsed by this reality?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger, Tabula Rasa, Acion and 4 others
I cannot relax knowing that there are people out there thanking their god everyday for making a beautiful world to live in.

Not even 50/50. What kind of loving god would design any life form to be like that? What's the purpose?

Explain you sheep. How your loving and omniscient god would decide to do that to you? How does that even make sense?

HELLO?

Why do you still worship him? Either you have been deceived like me and others or you are just a NPC.

Why would HE create nature like that and then say everyone that who follow nature is a sinner?

Religious people be thing"God watches very thing".so God watches minors getting raped and do nothing

• +1
Reactions: Acion and valentine
Religious people know the world is evil and ran by Satan. You’re talking about low iq Jewish loving boomers

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and wsada

• +1
Reactions: cooldude1231
Religious people know the world is evil and ran by Satan. You’re talking about low iq Jewish loving boomers
The thing is, for some reason, if you had the best orgasm of your life, that will never compare to the pain you would experience if you are being tortured to death. Pain and suffering are greater than pleasure. And as far as I know God created nature and everything, not Satan.

• JFL
Reactions: wsada
Great post. Man the fact these ppl can vote and there's so many of them in our society makes me depressed.

The thing is, for some reason, if you had the best orgasm of your life, that will never compare to the pain you would experience if you are being tortured to death. Pain and suffering are greater than pleasure. And as far as I know God created nature and everything, not Satan.
Just rape theory

God should just make me non ethnic chad bro :feelsgood:

HELLO?

Also, Why would HE create nature like that and then say anyone who follows nature is a sinner?

I had your behaviour a long time ago. Over time I realized that if people don't influence me, I don't have to influence them, and if someone is religious I don't have to hate them. Everyone has their beliefs and they must be respected. You can have your own opinion about the conception of reality but there is no need to express your hatred on others.

HELLO?

Not a single word satanist nigger

HELLO?

There is nothing on this planet that can survive without inflicting harm on others. In order for anything to live it has to cause other life to suffer. Trees, which we mostly associate with peace as well have to block out plants from sunlight in order to live. Plants and Trees release signals when its getting harmed so not even being vegan suffices and never mind the billions of animals we kill and forcefully inseminate everyday that very much have potent pain receptors.

All of this for an omnipotent God that can literally do anything but decides to create this world full of this pain to test Humans with limited knowledge so we can worship the very founder of this cycle (narcissism), and it's not even an easy choice because there's dozens of religions.

But its okay because suffering builds character! Masochism is the core of Abrahamic religions.

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa