Religious women are the way and are the sole reason I can't be completely blackpilled

G

grefe21

Iron
Live in Romania. Religious women are the fucking way. But not those who are religious just because their parents enforced them onto it. Religious because they are actually god fearing. Those who believe out of fear of their parents , when they eventually leave home , are the biggest hoes. However those who are actually god fearing are the sanest women you can get. My mother is that way , and she was a virgin until she met my father at 25. She could've been a hoe , but she was god fearing and had respect for herself.

In her words "she didn't want to be the rag of any man , regardless if he was rich , handsome or such". She's a 5'3 HTB , married a 5'7 , LTN guy , my dad . For the sole reason that he's hardworking and actually loved her. But don't mistake me , he wasn't bluepilled. He just didn't tolerate bullshit from women. My parents are the sole reason I'm not completely black pilled. Some people , like my mother , and her sisters , and her sister's children(my cousins) , are the same. It just comes down to a woman's upbringing , and if they were disciplined when they little , especially in teenage years.

Looks are important , , however women like men with confidence unironically. Confidence in , idgaf about your opinions and I can say whatever I want , I lead the way , we do as I say. But ofc there is a limit to it. Don't be arrogant , but fucking act like you are superior , because you are . Women are inferior and need to be led by your ass. Ain't no bitch gonna stay with you if you gonna say "should we do doggy or uhhh reverse cow girl".

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers, Subhra26, HOLYFUARK and 2 others
what is black and white and not read all over?

jfl if you think religious women arent fantasing about chad raping them and spitting on their face

jfl if you think religious women arent fantasing about chad raping them and spitting on their face
This. No modern foid is truly religious. Tiktok means every foid from the Stacy in LA to the village Becky in southeastern Bulgaria can get a taste of huwhite Chad. And they will always crave that. No God will overcome their desire for Chad. Just look at sandwhores even in their own countries. Thirsting over foreign moggers.

• +1
Reactions: Sub0, Elvisandreaa, AllesScheiße and 2 others
Live in Romania. Religious women are the fucking way. But not those who are religious just because their parents enforced them onto it. Religious because they are actually god fearing. Those who believe out of fear of their parents , when they eventually leave home , are the biggest hoes. However those who are actually god fearing are the sanest women you can get. My mother is that way , and she was a virgin until she met my father at 25. She could've been a hoe , but she was god fearing and had respect for herself.

In her words "she didn't want to be the rag of any man , regardless if he was rich , handsome or such". She's a 5'3 HTB , married a 5'7 , LTN guy , my dad . For the sole reason that he's hardworking and actually loved her. But don't mistake me , he wasn't bluepilled. He just didn't tolerate bullshit from women. My parents are the sole reason I'm not completely black pilled. Some people , like my mother , and her sisters , and her sister's children(my cousins) , are the same. It just comes down to a woman's upbringing , and if they were disciplined when they little , especially in teenage years.

Looks are important , , however women like men with confidence unironically. Confidence in , idgaf about your opinions and I can say whatever I want , I lead the way , we do as I say. But ofc there is a limit to it. Don't be arrogant , but fucking act like you are superior , because you are . Women are inferior and need to be led by your ass. Ain't no bitch gonna stay with you if you gonna say "should we do doggy or uhhh reverse cow girl".
Stop talking boomer time thing and applying to current life. If you mum grew up now, she would be hoe and thinking at least im not wearing short clothes like others or i do not have lay count like others. All while having triple digit laycount

Not true. Met one of those and turned out to be the biggest hoe ever. Just don't trust women at all

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Subhra26 and Mio
It was a different time, we are now plagued with degeneracy everywhere.

jfl at wanting to date a religious bitch who will only let you missionary her with condom under the sheets once a month

I understand what you say since im romanian as well, my cousins married as virgin to engineer manlets, i mog them in everything but career, they re no cap wealthy for romania standards.
Though my mom admitted she liked my dad cause he was taller than average , and i have to say my dad was very good looking in youth as well.

jfl at wanting to date a religious bitch who will only let you missionary her with condom under the sheets once a month
cant have it both ways.any women interested in monogamous relationship will never be too much into crazy sex

there are good woman, just like there are winner lottery tickets.

Good thread. 😇

meanwhile in reality, ee bitches are the biggest hoes on the planet