Remember: Allow your future children be better, mog.

ascension!

ascension!

The next Chadlite™
Most of your parents probably didn’t “understand” how to raise a proper child in an environment where they would be attractive. If your parents really did a good job raising you, you would not be here. Don’t allow your children to rot from inceldom, of course, If you mind having kids.

Remember:

1. Find a woman you truly love
2. Help her have a healthy pregnancy. Feed her high quality foods and allow her to get all her nutrients. Must be nutrient-rich (Calcium, Vitamin D, Omega 3, Iron, folic acid, Magnesium) and LOTS of water…
3. Breastfeed for at least 3 years
4. Make sure to lead an environment for your child for good craniofacial growth (no mouth breathing, thumbsucking, soft chewing, etc.)
4.1 Non-toxic environment that does not inhibit their growth. That is, relatively clean air, not regularly eating or drinking things that are contaminated with heavy metals and plastics or other chemicals, not living in a dirty city/room, regularly spending some time in nature, etc.
5. Have them chew tough foods
6. Give them milk and meat
7. Protect them from degeneracy
8. Set up a path for success

Once they’re in their teenage years, make sure to:
- Sufficient chewing and usage of the jaws - while growing up
- Proper nutrition and good hormonal profile. Here I highly-recommend performing DNA tests to optimize their diets.
- Exercising and/or playing sports. The most important are Basketball and Swimming
- The importance of sleeping at least 8 hours a day with good sleep hygiene/cycle

In general, go to a good Orthotropist/Myotherapist or Myologist to let them guide their growth and development. Most of these things are intended to prevent future problems as well as promote proper growth and overall development for your kids.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26774, Vidales, Sub0 and 7 others
@Dr. Bruh @Dr. Mog @Danish_Retard Epigenetics pilled

• +1
Reactions: BongMog and Danish_Retard
giga based, with our knowledge, if you have the chance to reproduce, you have no fucking excuse of not raising a giga mogger chad

• Love it
Reactions: ascension!
Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Aloft, Lonenely sigma, HerpDerpson and 6 others
giga based, with our knowledge, if you have the chance to reproduce, you have no fucking excuse of not raising a giga mogger chad
Brutal, but also LifeFuel as the future generation is going to mog all of us. We’re going to evolve to the point that “Incelism” is going to disappear and in the future, moggers like Chico or Gandy are going to be the AVG person in world.

failed before it even started
That’s why we Looksmax, you have to procreate with a woman you truly love and want her to be the mother of your children. We need to be at least Chadlite to get Stacies with whom we can make our lives and procreate mogger children. If you, who are reading this, are a Pakistan/Curry/ricecel or just a subhuman Incel, please keep rotting here and never have children. We don’t want more subhumans in the future, literally the world is going to be hell for them, believe my words. After all, you are lazy enough to never leave your fat mom’s basement and procreate.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: HerpDerpson and c0pemaxxer
I am Anti-Natalist.Philosopher.Org

If you mind having kids.
of course we mind having kids, only the absolute fucking retards and suicidal people have kids and/or get married in 2023

Other than the chewing part my parents have did well growing me up. Not bad.

When cloning technology gets to the point that 2/3rd attempts don't end up abominations I'll clone myself and raise my clone perfectly. :feelsshh: :feelskek:

(just kidding, unless we figure out genetic immortality, this would reduce my childs life expectancy by whatever my age is when the DNA is extracted.)

But fuck man, I sometimes wonder what I could've been. Raised by single mother, grew up morbidly obese, unaware of autism, hated meat as a kid etc. I wonder what I would've looked like if I gymmaxxed and actually ate protein.

• +1
Dont forget to give your children finasteride if you know you have shit balding genetics, jfl my parents gave me onion juice instead of fucking starting me on fin

• JFL
Dont forget to give your children finasteride if you know you have shit balding genetics, jfl my parents gave me onion juice instead of fucking starting me on fin
Speaking of fin and children

Does anyone know the long term side effects of fin and conceiving children? When you consume caffeine that caffeine is present in semen so it’s not hard to assume the same thing applies to fin.

Would hopping off fin until it’s out of your system be enough or what?

• +1
When do I introduce the mk677 to child

When do I introduce the mk677 to child
Cope. If you do all of this with your kids, they’ll be okay without any health-related problems (being manlet is one of them). Everything is GENETICS 🧬. If you notice that they have a slow growth, or they’re not reaching all of their height potential then you want to give them Genotropin, not mk677 JFL, that shit is doing NOTHING with them.

Speaking of fin and children

Does anyone know the long term side effects of fin and conceiving children? When you consume caffeine that caffeine is present in semen so it’s not hard to assume the same thing applies to fin.

Would hopping off fin until it’s out of your system be enough or what?
Why would you give fin to your kids? JFL, that’s going to inhibit their growth. Same thing goes with accutane.

Just introduce them to fin, acc, minox, etc. once they hit their 20’s

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and PYT
Why would you give fin to your kids? JFL, that’s going to inhibit their growth. Same thing goes with accutane.

Just introduce them to fin, acc, minox, etc. once they hit their 20’s
Obviously I meant it after they are finished with puberty

• +1
All that just for genetic recombination to fuck you over
Most of your parents probably didn’t “understand” how to raise a proper child in an environment where they would be attractive. If your parents really did a good job raising you, you would not be here. Don’t allow your children to rot from inceldom, of course, If you mind having kids.

Remember:

1. Find a woman you truly love
2. Help her have a healthy pregnancy. Feed her high quality foods and allow her to get all her nutrients. Must be nutrient-rich (Calcium, Vitamin D, Omega 3, Iron, folic acid, Magnesium) and LOTS of water…
3. Breastfeed for at least 3 years
4. Make sure to lead an environment for your child for good craniofacial growth (no mouth breathing, thumbsucking, soft chewing, etc.)
4.1 Non-toxic environment that does not inhibit their growth. That is, relatively clean air, not regularly eating or drinking things that are contaminated with heavy metals and plastics or other chemicals, not living in a dirty city/room, regularly spending some time in nature, etc.
5. Have them chew tough foods
6. Give them milk and meat
7. Protect them from degeneracy
8. Set up a path for success

Once they’re in their teenage years, make sure to:
- Sufficient chewing and usage of the jaws - while growing up
- Proper nutrition and good hormonal profile. Here I highly-recommend performing DNA tests to optimize their diets.
- Exercising and/or playing sports. The most important are Basketball and Swimming
- The importance of sleeping at least 8 hours a day with good sleep hygiene/cycle

In general, go to a good Orthotropist/Myotherapist or Myologist to let them guide their growth and development. Most of these things are intended to prevent future problems as well as promote proper growth and overall development for your kids.