Remember, no woman loves any of us

ElliotRodgerJr

ElliotRodgerJr

Kraken
They can only make you feel good temporarily. Even the top 1% get cucked.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, BrettyBoy, 6ft8InTheNetherlands and 5 others
I am.....Uncuckable.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3043, chad42069 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, chad42069, MusicMaxxingMidget and 1 other person
Ok bro, wait here lemme get sad, yall niggas sad too? Ok op u can go away now we be all sad rn

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 6401, OOGABOOGA and 3 others
I am.....Uncuckable.
Your mother cucked you of happiness when you were born
Why

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Vermilioncore and ElliotRodgerJr
Love doesn't exist. It's emotional infatuation brought on by physical attraction and it is always temporary.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 6401, Darkstrand and 5 others
Love is a social construct you were bluepilled as a child to believe from Disney movies. It's the first lesson of the blackpill.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, OOGABOOGA and ElliotRodgerJr
cuckmaxx

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 4671
Ok bro, wait here lemme get sad, yall niggas sad too? Ok op u can go away now we be all sad rn
Water is wet OP
Love is a social construct you were bluepilled as a child to believe from Disney movies. It's the first lesson of the blackpill.
Not even that man, I meant love the same way your homies would. They don’t feel that for us

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Getting cucked is part of the male experience, its impossible not too bro

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Mediocre Normalfag, Deleted member 3043 and 3 others
Getting cucked is part of the male experience, its impossible not too bro
Damn bro I get your point, but you should’ve worded that a bit different lol.

• +1
Based and roastiepilled

• +1
Im white so I can always get a submissive asian waifu who will love me and my blue eyes unconditionally

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, balding17yomanletcel and Deleted member 2227
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 6401
  • +1

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and auboutduprecipice
Can't wait to impregnate my noodle whore wife, only for her to pop out a @TraumatisedOgre or the next Elliot Rodger, you'll finally have a friend to talk to on here, that is if you haven't already roped or gone ER yourself :forcedsmile:
s

• +1
Can't wait to impregnate my noodle whore wife, only for her to pop out a @TraumatisedOgre or the next Elliot Rodger, you'll finally have a friend to talk to on here, that is if you haven't already roped or gone ER yourself :forcedsmile:
Goals 😍

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and LordGodcat
How does it feel knowing that you will always be beneath me, a white man, as the shitskin cockroach pajeet that you are?
How does it feel when i trace ur ip and shit on your porch then rape ur mother with my low inhib street shitting army?

Attachments

• 1586424265435.png
    1586424265435.png
    22.2 KB · Views: 2
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, auboutduprecipice and Chadelite
How does it feel when i trace ur ip and shit on your porch then rape ur mother with my low inhib street shitting army?

That's all these primitive creatures know: rape and shitting in the streets

• +1
That's all these primitive creatures know: rape and shitting in the streets
To all cleaning and sanitation workers, thank you

Search modes
All
News
Images
Videos
Books
More
SettingsTools

About 1,540,000,000 results (0.79 seconds)

Search Results
Google/CEO

Sundar Pichai
2 Oct 2015–
Image result for google ceo
Description
Pichai Sundararajan, also known as Sundar Pichai, is an Indian American business executive, the chief executive officer of Alphabet Inc. and its subsidiary Google LLC. Pichai began his career as a materials engineer and joined Google as a management executive in 2004. Wikipedia

shit cope go back to /pol/ and circlejerk with ur fellow storm front faggots

• +1
To all cleaning and sanitation workers, thank you

Search modes
All
News
Images
Videos
Books
More
SettingsTools

About 1,540,000,000 results (0.79 seconds)

Search Results
Google/CEO

Sundar Pichai
2 Oct 2015–
View attachment 345350
Description
Pichai Sundararajan, also known as Sundar Pichai, is an Indian American business executive, the chief executive officer of Alphabet Inc. and its subsidiary Google LLC. Pichai began his career as a materials engineer and joined Google as a management executive in 2004. Wikipedia

shit cope go back to /pol/ and circlejerk with ur fellow storm front faggots

99% of currycel pajeets in India are like this, the ones that travel to the west are lucky enough to have the opportunity of working for and serving the mighty white man and to grovel at his feet. Also JFL @ coming to the west only to be treated as lower than dirt. Your sisters, however, will be happy sampling Big White Cock during their prime years before going back to betabuxx Rajesh with his 2 inch pecker after they are used up

• +1
99% of currycel pajeets in India are like this, the ones that travel to the west are lucky enough to have the opportunity of working for and serving the mighty white man and to grovel at his feet. Also JFL @ coming to the west only to be treated as lower than dirt. Your sisters, however, will be happy sampling Big White Cock during their prime years before going back to betabuxx Rajesh with his 2 inch pecker after they are used up
average white guy

betabuxxes some landwhale single mom jfl@ u go back to ur fellow eugenes and /pol/

• +1
average white guy
View attachment 345399
betabuxxes some landwhale single mom jfl@ u go back to ur fellow eugenes and /pol/

average indian guy
Indian guy 2658914 1280

gets mogged even by soy faggots

Reminder that even ugly bald recessed whites can find cute indian, asian, ethnic girlfriends (brutal racepill)

Meanwhile, the fate of a normie curry in the west:

Hang1

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
cope just a reminder just be curry theory is legit, average curry can get stacy
View attachment 345434
@Moggy here is sfcel for u to destroy

lol nice cherrypicking, just look at the statistics and tinder experiments. The fact of the matter is, all things being equal: white guy > indian guy.

• +1
lol nice cherrypicking, just look at the statistics and tinder experiments. The fact of the matter is, all things being equal: white guy > indian guy.
dn rd keep crying , did some pajeet fuck ur onetis or did one of them rape ur mother :cry:

• +1
dn rd keep crying , did some pajeet fuck ur onetis or did one of them rape ur mother :cry:

lol again with the "rape ur mother" a second time :feelsuhh: That's all curries know, only way they can ascend in their shithole India. Funny troll tbh.

• +1
lol again with the "rape ur mother" a second time :feelsuhh: That's all curries know, only way they can ascend in their shithole India. Funny troll tbh.
all u can do is cope with racism there's nothing superior about u when u look like this

• +1
  • +1
stop replying to me u annoying cunt, go and watch blacked.com or something

• +1
Speak for yourself

• +1
They can only make you feel good temporarily. Even the top 1% get cucked.
this applies to all people, both men and women. jfl if you expect anyone to stay by your side forever, not even dogs will

• +1
this applies to all people, both men and women. jfl if you expect anyone to stay by your side forever, not even dogs will
This applies to men way less.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Mediocre Normalfag
This applies to men way less.
I can smell the projection and you probably relate it to romantic relationships only. If men had more/easier options, they wouldn't be any better and many of those who have them prove it.

• +1
I can smell the projection and you probably relate it to romantic relationships only. If men had more/easier options, they wouldn't be any better and many of those who have them prove it.
Nope, I’m talking any relationship. The only men who act like women are not worth my time.

• +1
Nope, I’m talking any relationship. The only men who act like women are not worth my time.
Men are just as superficial as women, even in friendships. This is natural though, we can't help ourselves but to judge and assess others by their looks. If you meet a certain looks threshold to be able to make friends and maintain friendships long term, you can call yourself lucky. I am talking from experience. Regardless of my behavior, intentions and investments, I haven't been able to make, let alone keep, one single person outside of my family stay/be interested in having me in his/her life. To this day. On the other hand, there's plenty of assholes who treat others like garbage and still have a huge social circle. Not because of the way the behave though but because of looks and (social) status. In the end of the day, everyone is selfish and looking to meet people that benefit them in some way. This, again, is completely natural.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and ElliotRodgerJr
Men are just as superficial as women, even in friendships. This is natural though, we can't help ourselves but to judge and assess others by their looks. If you meet a certain looks threshold to be able to make friends and maintain friendships long term, you can call yourself lucky. I am talking from experience. Regardless of my behavior, intentions and investments, I haven't been able to make, let alone keep, one single person outside of my family stay/be interested in having me in his/her life. To this day. On the other hand, there's plenty of assholes who treat others like garbage and still have a huge social circle. Not because of the way the behave though but because of looks and (social) status. In the end of the day, everyone is selfish and looking to meet people that benefit them in some way. This, again, is completely natural.
Too long man

• +1