Remember that this is NOT attractive to prime age women

Amnesia

Amnesia

Legend

You are an absolute FOOL to think young prime age women find the above man attractive. Lol if you think girls want a soft looking twink like that. They want a real man that looks like his balls have actually dropped and that he has DHT flowing through his veins as well as all his hair follicles

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aleksander, rand anon, dervw4cenks and 20 others
Indians of Armenia

Amnesia in 10 years:
3085119 1663762139015

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 97baHater, fuckedupmanlet, infini and 33 others
oldcel cope

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: rand anon, nope, mathis and 7 others
View attachment 2987417

You are an absolute FOOL to think young prime age women find the above man attractive. Lol if you think girls want a soft looking twink like that. They want a real man that looks like his balls have actually dropped and that he has DHT flowing through his veins as well as all his hair follicles
give an example boyo

another day another cope

what girls want actually: 5'10 roided up high mtn masculine dimorphic jacked guy

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: aleksander, fuckedupmanlet, Yuya Moggershima and 17 others
depends on location ffs I’ve said this 100 times

• +1
Reactions: ambi
masc is law
4199239 IMG 8653

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, lastamericanvirgin, fuse and 7 others
Girls find 5'5 BWC bulls attractive

wow guys , you are incredibly low iq
i was joking when i said that, i know that only jbs with undeveloped brains go for soft looking boys, high e females with developed brains go for sexually dimorphic chads like derek from MPMD

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lastamericanvirgin, socialcel and ggg.tv🤫
hes way too masc for JBs

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun and St.TikTokcel
i was joking when i said that, i know that only jbs with undeveloped brains go for soft looking boys, high e females with developed brains go for sexually dimorphic chads like derek from MPMD
spot on

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
the way his bicep pops out it looks like he bodymogs u

View attachment 2987417

show example

cope and seethe

yep already made a thread about this

being muscular is like having a big ass as a girl, you get what im saying right. healthy hormones

just like how high t smart men are attracted to girls with big ass, and is not attracted to flat ass

high e females are not attracted to low t guys, they are attracted to high t guys. and softboys are low t

and obviously everyone would want a high e girl because they're healthy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, mathis, TechnoBoss and 2 others
After reading the replies I can't tell who knows I was trolling vs who actually thought I was serious

Cmon guys

Obviously my OP was totally sarcastic, YES that guy 100 percent is what is ideal to 15-21 year olds. Women want the guy in the OP not roid monkies with beards and roid skin

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: mirrormogger, cyprian_tomaszewski, yandex99 and 15 others
After reading the replies I can't tell who knows I was trolling vs who actually thought I was serious

Cmon guys

Obviously my OP was totally sarcastic, YES that guy 100 percent is what is ideal to 15-21 year olds. Women want the guy in the OP not roid monkies with beards and roid skin
nigga u disappointed me 15-21 year old jb is a starved flat ass low E girl

high t roided dimorphic chads attract the big ass high E girls that are feminine, high t attracts high e

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and socialcel
nigga u disappointed me 15-21 year old jb is a starved flat ass low E girl

high t roided dimorphic chads attract the big ass high E girls that are feminine, high t attracts high e
You switched to his side mid thread just for him to say he was being sarcastic 😂

You switched to his side mid thread just for him to say he was being sarcastic 😂
i was joking at first i know that females arent attracted to soyboys

• +1
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫
Gl, but I imagine him with a cuck voice, like Hernan Drago.
Also, maybe he has gotten worse: the photo is outdated since Argentina has 3 World Cups.

Last edited:
yep already made a thread about this

being muscular is like having a big ass as a girl, you get what im saying right. healthy hormones

just like how high t smart men are attracted to girls with big ass, and is not attracted to flat ass

high e females are not attracted to low t guys, they are attracted to high t guys. and softboys are low t

and obviously everyone would want a high e girl because they're healthy
So you are saying lizzos looksmatch is a roidedcel??? Foid tied logic.

Fat ass most of the times simply means the woman is FAT, you autistic cunt.
What makes a woman look high e is waist to hip ratio.
And there is nothing that is more high E than being skinny.
Images   2024 05 18T112845955

DuMPq10WkAAuV86

If we are following your logic, I guess roiders look feminine asf, they have giant ass and chest.
:feelsgah:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and ambi

Cmon guys

guy in op is some athlete so he likely uses roids for recovery. stop slandering roids, unless you genetics are absolutely terrible, almost everyone benefits from therapeutic doses of roids

Dudes like this(minus the muscle) are like zendeya. Her face is very pretty and has good features but most dudes still would rather fuck Sydney Sweeney

Girls would call him hot but prob would rather fuck a cavil type (assuming they’re 23+)

• +1
Reactions: mathis, Xangsane and Darkeningstar
I would murder everyone on this forum to be a young twinkmaxxed slayer like the pic in op

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Amnesia, Aladin and lastamericanvirgin
For more information, the boy's (not a boy) name is Marcos Ginocchio

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Dudes like this(minus the muscle) are like zendeya. Her face is very pretty and has good features but most dudes still would rather fuck Sydney Sweeney

Girls would call him hot but prob would rather fuck a cavil type (assuming they’re 23+)
Laugh cant hold it in

No way you are comparing this mogger to chimpaya.
He is basically chadlite, she is an ugly ass monkey with colouring failo and neanderthal forehead.

Having appeal to <23 is ideal, who cares about appealing to roastie single moms.

So you are saying lizzos looksmatch is a roidedcel??? Foid tied logic.

Fat ass most of the times simply means the woman is FAT, you autistic cunt.
What makes a woman look high e is waist to hip ratio.
And there is nothing that is more high E than being skinny.
View attachment 2987815

View attachment 2987814
If we are following your logic, I guess roiders look feminine asf, they have giant ass and chest.
:feelsgah:
You're a faggot if you aren't into big booty women or big tits.

• Ugh..
Reactions: theonewhocantascend
in Asia fagmaxxing got me the most slays, back home it was tan and beard

You're a faggot if you aren't into big booty women or big tits.
Liking tits is high T
But FAGGOTS literally fck each other in the ass.
Becoming obsessed with ass is the first step to turning into a raging homosexual that rants about "muh being attracted to traps and femboys isn't gay :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:"

• +1
Reactions: aleksander