Remember. The more you have to lean-down to bring out a bone-structure, the less naturally handsome you are as a man.

Deleted member 6908

Deleted member 6908

Looks, Charisma, Masculine Virtues
The more you have to lean to bring out a bone-structure, the less naturally handsome you are as a man.

That's why dudes like this still look "ok" despite being 35%

20210120 103848

He is a naturally good looking man, so it takes a lot more to bloat around his bones (Supported by skull) and his eyes STILL stand-out.

That's how it goes.

Here I am at 19-21% and still look cute to women:

But if I were 35% like the guy above, I would look like a fat lump of curry on a dish.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thecel, Madhate, warpsociety and 22 others
I agree but the first guy doesn't look "ok" by any means

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thecel, Lolcel, Deleted member 6273 and 5 others
I agree but the first guy doesn't look "ok" by any means

What does he look then? I am seeing a Chadlite 7/10 when he leans down.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Uglyandfat, datboijj, 5'8manlet and 5 others
Why does this matter? It like saying the more you have to shower to look clean the less naturally handsome you are

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rainman988, Deleted member 9511, Deleted member 6867 and 2 others

Is it water tho? Because I don't think people in general from the looksmax psl community really acknowledge this.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and Deleted member 4797
Why does this matter? It like saying the more you have to shower to look clean the less naturally handsome you are

No it is not the fucking same as saying that you professional cope artist.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Madhate and Lmao
  • +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
it literally does not matter tho

You are trying to keep your spirits high and I get that and I don't want to take them down. Keep them high bro. It's just a pill that you need to swallow when you are looksmaxing, so you realise you gotta work 10 x harder AND manage it.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao and saffacel
You are trying to keep your spirits high and I get that and I don't want to take them down. Keep them high bro. It's just a pill that you need to swallow when you are looksmaxing, so you realise you gotta work 10 x harder AND manage it.
im willing to argue leanmaxed medicore bones man looks as good as gigabones bloat man

I agree with your post 100% but, why don’t you lean down?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7173, LastHopeForNorman, Deleted member 10913 and 2 others
I agree with your post 100% but, why don’t you lean down?

I am. I was 30% back in June/July time.

It doesn't happen overnight + I don't want a heap of sagging skin.

• +1
Reactions: audreyen
nobody gives a fuck. you look good, or you don't. thats it. women don't use fucking xrays and blood tests to determine your genetic value, they look at you, thats it

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 9511, Deleted member 7044 and 14 others
nobody gives a fuck. you look good, or you don't. thats it. women don't use fucking xrays and blood tests to determine your genetic value, they look at you, thats it

Nothing you said disagrees with what I said. You muppet.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet, WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 4797
no
if you look good at high bf% that means you have good eye area and good coloring
if you need to have low bf that means you have bones

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 3573, Yerico7 and 1 other person
LOL bruh you are a legend with these videos. I don't give a fuck about a mog battle but it's just funny to see you take this stuff to heart.

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 6908
no
if you look good at high bf% that means you have good eye area and good coloring
if you need to have low bf that means you have bones

No.

It also means you have a VERY good lower-tier (And skull) that can still be visible through thick layers of fat padding.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
LOL bruh you are a legend with these videos. I don't give a fuck about a mog battle but it's just funny to see you take this stuff to heart.

Ain't taking it to heart bruh. I am half joking around also. Putting faggots in their place is a feel-good for me.

No.

It also means you have a VERY good lower-tier that can still be visible through thick layers of fat padding.
jesus christ man why are you so argumentative?
you literally never agree with anything anyone says

you want to start arguing with me about the visibility of lower thirds at various bodyfat percentages?

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel
jesus christ man why are you so argumentative?
you literally never agree with anything anyone says

you want to start arguing with me about the visibility of lower thirds at various bodyfat percentages?

"Anyone?"

Or "anyone" on this site that you've seen me have a discussion with? Because they're not using critical thinking.

It's a perspective. You can disagree if you want. Doesn't mean I have to agree with your blinkered perspective? Lol. Colouring and eye-area matters, but taking some concrete examples from real-life shows you it's the big boned guys who survive fatness.

• +1
3163873d5ddf2ab13d4d685024021611
Main qimg 404de106875f80d2c5cf38a1e9ee670c

Skull + Bones + Height + Broad shoulders off-sets fatness.

• +1
"Anyone?"

Or "anyone" on this site that you've seen me have a discussion with? Because they're not using critical thinking.

It's a perspective. You can disagree if you want. Doesn't mean I have to agree with your blinkered perspective? Lol.
bro literally every time I see a comment made by this username its some fucking argument or an insult

I see a lot of retarded things here, but does that mean I have to argue every time?
Also a lot of things here are correct so fuck off with your blanket statements

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel and Deleted member 10042
Yeah GL guys look fine even with 20% BF. But it's still good to lean downm

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Deleted member 6908
bro literally every time I see a comment made by this username its some fucking argument or an insult

I see a lot of retarded things here, but does that mean I have to argue every time?
Also a lot of things here are correct so fuck off with your blanket statements

A lot of things are not correct lol. You fucking sheep. Blanket statements? How else are you supposed to discuss things without making generalities? You joke of pipsqueak with the IQ of a rat rodent.

Infantile little bitchboy meets this block button. Suck my dick. Pussy.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4797 and Mongrelcel
  • +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
A lot of things are not correct lol. You fucking sheep. Blanket statements? How else are you supposed to discuss things without making generalities you pipsqueak with the IQ of a rat rodent.

Infantile little bitchboy meets this block button. Suck my dick. Pussy.
its cute how hard you are trying to bait me into getting mad and arguing with you for another hour

just shows how mentally abused you are, when as a 30 year old man you depend on attention from anonymous strangers on an incel forum

dont bother replying

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lolcel and Deleted member 10042
its cute how hard you are trying to bait me into getting mad and arguing with you for another hour

just shows how mentally abused you are, when as a 30 year old man you depend on attention from anonymous strangers on an incel forum

dont bother replying

28 going on 29

Shall I round your age to the nearest 5 and call you 15?

Pip-squeak. I will reply, wtf you gonna do? Wait for me to bone-smash you into looking like Chad?

• +1
HOLY FUCK HE BECAME CHAD.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
Neither of you look cute, but I agree with the sentiment

Im semi mucular but a bit fat. Definately liked when I had visible abs even tho I didnt workout for looks back then before corona. That guy in pic has ok "hunter" eye area shape like me.

The more you have to lean to bring out a bone-structure, the less naturally handsome you are as a man.

View attachment 983687

View attachment 983686

He is a naturally good looking man, so it takes a lot more to bloat around his bones (Supported by skull) and his eyes STILL stand-out.

That's how it goes.

But if I were 35% like the guy above, I would look like a fat lump of curry on a dish.

It’s not fat it’s low hyoid bringing muscles in ur neck down

View attachment 983687

View attachment 983686

That's how it goes.

Bhai I am pleading you as a fellow brother, please get out of your room and walk outside. living like a hermit It's rotting your brain

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10042
Bhai I am pleading you as a fellow brother, please get out of your room and walk outside. living like a hermit It's rotting your brain

Lmao

You are really dumb

I am bored of telling you people this but in the UK we have the restricted lockdown regulations out of any nation in the world, while we mass inject over 45s.

And don't call me your mother fucking bhai.

I hate freshies. Don't talk like one or I will find you and hammer fist you into the street whole you shit in and leave you there as if it's your grave, that you will indeed die in.

Lmao

You are really dumb

I am bored of telling you people this but in the UK we have the restricted lockdown regulations out of any nation in the world, while we mass inject over 45s.

And don't call me your mother fucking bhai.

I hate freshies. Don't talk like one or I will find you and hammer fist you into the street whole you shit in and leave you there as if it's your grave, that you will indeed die in.
JFL, you are a low T cuck if you follow "lockdown regulations" like nigga just break the LAW. No wonder Low inhib Tyrones mog all the indians in UK

JFL, you are a low T cuck if you follow "lockdown regulations" like nigga just break the LAW. No wonder Low inhib Tyrones mog all the indians in UK

Wigga you pay for premium membership on a Looks Improvement forum so your username glows.

Kiss my smelly brown ass. What a mug.

Wigga you pay for premium membership on a Looks Improvement forum so your username glows.

Kiss my smelly brown ass. What a mug.
Boris got your brown ass in a tier 4 lock down :lul:

And keep crying for my VIP avatar

Tenor

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10042
Can you post the video where you speak with curry accent? It was funny to see but can't find it

Last edited:
These guys are decent looking even fat

Can you post then video where you speak with curry accent? It was funny to see but can't find it

Responding to an Indian from India asking me for advice on voice:

• Love it
Reactions: Mysticcc
The first guylook ok because he has a good eyes area. FAat don't in any mean lower the attractiness of your eyes. it zven make it stand out because there his some fat on under eyes who hide low set maxilla.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002

View attachment 983687

View attachment 983686

That's how it goes.

Who are the women who find you cute?

HFsahf2

• JFL
Reactions: Lolcel and Deleted member 6512
That's why he has a feminine face. Esp when he is fat. Fuck me.
yeah, he has insane bones though but his face is comically short and wide making him look like effiminate

20200118 210913

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908