Remember to only go outside if absolutely necessary

Debetro

Debetro

Remember to only go outside if absolutely necessary and if you do wear long sleeves and apply sunscreen, walk in shadows and go out at night and such.

@Imretarded?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cromagnon, nathan, Clqs and 11 others
go outside to ur garden but dont step out of the gate

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, YungTrappa and Debetro
and you were preaching nature

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and YungTrappa
You'll get dark circles you Need some sunlight and Winter sun doesn't damage you because low UVB

• +1
Reactions: Debetro and deadstock
varg-kick.gif

• +1
Reactions: raleqtambrobret

• JFL
Reactions: Flowerpot and LancasteR
yea I know, I wear a hoodie most of the times, thanks god it's winter so I can "hide"

• +1
Reactions: Debetro and Coeus
Dont forget to moon gaze too and move to forks washington

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
You'll get dark circles you Need some sunlight and Winter sun doesn't damage you because low UVB
5 minutes a day early morning or late evening sunlight is probably the most you need any more is unnecessary imo

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: silently_said and PeakIncels
yea legit. any time i get any sort of pigmentation on my face i start slitting my wrists. must stay white at all costs

• +1
and you were preaching nature
Yes.

Why do you think Fitzpatrick I people came to existence. Whites used to live in climate conditions similar to today's north scandinavia.

They rarely had sunlight as they lived around mountains, and forests and were fully clothes. I can only imagine they got some more sunlight in summer but still less than today's Becky that toasts herself in the beach for 1 hour midday everyday.

Bso the most natural would moving to north Scandinavia, north Canada, Siberia etc. By not going outside white people are following nature as well, it can be said that if you tan you are going kind of contra-natura.

• JFL
Reactions: raleqtambrobret
Yes.

Why do you think Fitzpatrick I people came to existence. Whites used to live in climate conditions similar to today's north scandinavia.

They rarely had sunlight as they lived around mountains, and forests and were fully clothes. I can only imagine they got some more sunlight in summer but still less than today's Becky that toasts herself in the beach for 1 hour midday everyday.

Bso the most natural would moving to north Scandinavia, north Canada, Siberia etc. By not going outside white people are following nature as well, it can be said that if you tan you are going kind of contra-natura.
Europeans are a result of mixture beween Europan hunter gatherers who had indian skin pigmentation) neolithic farmers from Levant and Anatolia who introduced light skin and Yamnaya people, who had complexion of modern day Iranians.
Light skin is a mutation that occured among neolithic farmers in Anatolia and they spread it to Indian coloured natives of Europe.
European natives
txyb4zpxhmo81.jpg

Last edited:
  • +1