Remember when I said if Looksmax ever allowed ads, those companies wouldn't want their products tied to these threads? Musk didn't listen

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
Here's the pudding:

Elon Musk is supposed to be a genius and honest feller. Yet he didn't see that one coming? Come on. The man's a billionaire, he has to be smarter than me. Yet he didn't see that one coming? Bull fucking shit.

• +1
Reactions: soover4me, Lefty Rankin and Tabula Rasa
what did musk do?

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
i'd actually want to see a company have the balls to try advertising here.. lol

• +1
what did musk do?
He allowed trolls to say whatever the fuck they wanted while ads were displayed during those negative, but honest tweets. Some tweets like, "Black Lives Matter are lying criminal-minded parasites that only want a free ride and nothing more." An ad next to that shows a black feller smiling while holding a product, Tide Laundry Pods. Ugh, right?

Another tweet! "Disney is a bunch of pedophiles taking advantage of dumb black people to thicken their wallets while helping the government to restrict more of your freedoms." The ad next to that, The NEW Little Mermaid -- coming to a theater near you. Ugh, right?

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
He allowed trolls to say whatever the fuck they wanted while ads were displayed during those negative, but honest tweets. Some tweets like, "Black Lives Matter are lying criminal-minded parasites that only want a free ride and nothing more." An ad next to that shows a black feller smiling while holding a product, Tide Laundry Pods. Ugh, right?

Another tweet! "Disney is a bunch of pedophiles taking advantage of dumb black people to thicken their wallets while helping the government to restrict more of your freedoms." The ad next to that, The NEW Little Mermaid -- coming to a theater near you. Ugh, right?
so are advertisers pulling out of twitter?

• +1
so are advertisers pulling out of twitter?
Of course. Wouldn't you? Suppose your product is transgender clothing. Would you want your ad displayed next to this tweet, "Trannies are pedophiles taking advantage of the wealthy parasites' depopulation agenda so they can fuck your children."

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
Of course. Wouldn't you? Suppose your product is transgender clothing. Would you want your ad displayed next to this tweet, "Trannies are pedophiles taking advantage of the wealthy parasites' depopulation agenda so they can fuck your children."
Yes, they could even take advantage of this, have some pretty femboys in fancy clothes holding a sign: "Yes, we are after your children".
It will be just like when Jared Leto was accused of running a cult and he agreed with it.
ec3cbf944b1e73efbaff54e31f4296aae42d47e063507dfd7d1df605a40314fa_1.jpg

dlhd24nk51i31.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love it
Yes, they could even take advantage of this, have some pretty femboys in fancy clothes holding a sign: "Yes, we are after your children".
It will be just like when Jared Leto was accused of running a cult and he agreed with it.
ec3cbf944b1e73efbaff54e31f4296aae42d47e063507dfd7d1df605a40314fa_1.jpg

dlhd24nk51i31.jpg
My new hero. Brutal. Look at his followers. Fucking brutal.

However. In order for the baa-baa-baa trolls to see Musk as anything other than a Trojan Horse for the filthy rich community, the advertisers, also eat at the same table as Musk, Biden, Trump, Zuckerberg, etc must play along. They have to make this look good as if, Musk is taking the role of King Troll.

The rich society is known to take the glory of everything and make it their own while using it against the broke sheep losers. King James did this with the poor man's Geneva Bible and made it HIS version. He also erased important spiritual warnings about the wealthy society's grip and the Pope who's a wolf.

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar