remember when someone on lookism posted a post of mrz on reddit and then the redditors made fun of him?

_MVP_

_MVP_

only crime if u automatically do it
saying mrz acted wannabe smart and they mocked him for using words like Doxa and ipsedixit?

hardly any lookism ogs r here

mrz exhibited symptoms of paranoid schizophrenia

• +1
Reactions: _MVP_
What happened to him, when did he go offline
he just disappeared into the darknet or got arrested. he was the biggest pedo in the world. a computerfreak who posted tutorials about RBAC or whatnot. i dont know when he disappeared, must have been before corona, i would say 2020 at the latest he was gone

• JFL
Reactions: deadstock
What happened to him, when did he go offline
he used to write how he used TOR, TAILS and Whonix. he was proficient at cybersecurity. i cant remember shit cuz it was 2015 but he wrote about "sybil attack" etc

• Woah
he used to write how he used TOR, TAILS and Whonix. he was proficient at cybersecurity. i cant remember shit cuz it was 2015 but he wrote about "sybil attack" etc
I really missed out. I look back and remember how awesome 2020-2021 was rotting on there but i bet before it was even better

• +1
I really missed out. I look back and remember how awesome 2020-2021 was rotting on there but i bet before it was even better
yes, and best times were 2014-15 puahate and sluthate when Elliot went ER and vertu was still around

then people like sensdep and Norwood Cemetery were posting

i bet u dont know them, and tbh i forgot all the users from back then, but if i ever read their names i would recognize them

ich wundere mich was aus denen geworden ist und ob die noch leben

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff and deadstock
yes, and best times were 2014-15 puahate and sluthate when Elliot went ER and vertu was still around

i bet u dont know them, and tbh i forgot all the users from back then, but if i ever read their names i would recognize them
No i was too late. I only remember undisputed cos people were often mentioning him and he had his own gif :undisputed: i believe

• +1
No i was too late. I only remember undisputed cos people were often mentioning him and he had his own gif :undisputed: i believe
do you remember GottThaGod?

• Hmm...

ich wundere mich was aus denen geworden ist und ob die noch leben
blud is the last man standing

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff and _MVP_
I wonder where all these OG users are

Even from 2020 did a good amount of the .is userbase disappear, wonder where they are now...

• +1