Remember why you are doing this

FatJattMofo

FatJattMofo

Superior to Gigachad

source : /fit/

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6095, Zygos4Life, The Dude Abides and 1 other person
id rather get plastic surgery than spend thousands of hours in the gym while dieting for less than 30% of those results.

• +1
Reactions: psl7 fatty, Deleted member 685 and itsoverbuddyboyo
id rather get plastic surgery than spend thousands of hours in the gym while dieting for less than 30% of those results.
be born high prenatal T or Inject

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
meanwhile some fat tyrone makes them choke on his 8 inch dick

just lol at gymcels rope already you will NEVER HAVE A 8 INCH DICK NO MATTER WHAT "ABS" YOU MIGHT GET ITS USSELES MEAT
the only usefull meat is literally the dick if you dont have it just rope tbhtbh

• +1
Reactions: Fat cunt, itsoverbuddyboyo and pisslord
no plastic surgery for your abs, adonis belt, forearms, biceps, calfs, delts, pecs, glutes, traps and lats

Face is everything body is a cope

• Love it
Reactions: just_a_life
Face is everything body is a cope
gymcel
there was a tinder expermiment where some ugly horsefaced subhuman long midface long face cuck got matches just for having a decent body

no plastic surgery for your abs, adonis belt, forearms, biceps, calfs, delts, pecs, glutes, traps and lats

yeah there's also no gymcelling for your FRAME and HEIGHT.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Because it’s yummy cunt

yeah there's also no plastic surgery for your FRAME amd HEIGHT (apart from LL which is a bit over the top).
height is something that will be decided for me in the future . frame I am golden(would like better) but even if are not getitng bitches with a sub 1.7 swr and you can get it if you are a framecel by delt training
Because it’s yummy cunt
flush yourself

yeah there's also no gymcelling for your FRAME and HEIGHT.
jfl if you believe that muscles dont give you a HUGE halo.

a perfectly symetrical 8 pack and swr of 1.8+ is instant hot guy if you are above 5.5 psl

The same thing also apply to what you do for face and getting plastic surgery.
I'm eating 4000 calories a day when I get back home to bulk.
1c80ecfb5cc24baa2c0caa67927ddadb999a9dd3b179e2f9617723bc0233b4fa.gif

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Deleted member 2205 and FatJattMofo
The same thing also apply to what you do for face and getting plastic surgery.

1c80ecfb5cc24baa2c0caa67927ddadb999a9dd3b179e2f9617723bc0233b4fa.gif
I have shit genetics so I have to eat 500 above my TDEE, and then I have track :feelsbadman:

funny how they often claim they just lift for themself..as if lifting a weight up and down would be more fun then playing ball or other sports

No gym for your face.

Over for many men.

• Woah
Reactions: xForgotMyName

just lol at gymcels rope already you will NEVER HAVE A 8 INCH DICK NO MATTER WHAT "ABS" YOU MIGHT GET ITS USSELES MEAT
the only usefull meat is literally the dick if you dont have it just rope tbhtbh
missed u bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1182

Hope before rope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1182
posting on lookism>face>height=hair>frame>body>haircut>clothes

so much cope ITT

• +1
Reactions: FatJattMofo and just_a_life
funny how they often claim they just lift for themself..as if lifting a weight up and down would be more fun then playing ball or other sports

We need this purge soon. The comments in this thread are purge fuel.

gwVX5JB.png

• JFL
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo
false

(1) Abs attract homos and lookmaxers (homos)

(2) it won't make you not indian

(3) put this shit in the fagmaxing secrion
Keep crying for me . I’m going find where you live and shit on your doorstep

based cockcel back at it again

If you count calories, eat so much that you get sick, spend hours in the gym etc. just for a woman you're an über cuck.
The only reason I'd hit the gym is to hate myself less when I look at the mirror and to be able to protect myself better (which leads to self-esteem).
Will never have a good physique anyway because I have wide hips and narrow shoulders. It only works like that for guys with good frames.
Fuck it must be so depressing lifting for two years and then you finally getting the attention. You cum inside her in 2 minutes and realize "wtf this was not worth it".

No Gymcelling for your face.

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek