Remembering brutal OmeTv (Omegle) experience from the past (2019) that would destroy anyone mentally TBH (longish read but fucking brutal holy shit)

House Lannister

House Lannister

Eva I loved you
Was at my friends house we were all like 15 my friends were like normie to HTN where as at the time I was really fat, absolute shit haircut, and didn’t shave my disgusting teenage pube hair on my face also for some reason my pheno was horrible back then like I was literally ugly was bluepilled af. Then they went on OmeTV (basically Omegle) and these two gl girls our age who lived near us popped up and started talking to my friend and then I showed up and holy fuck they just took the piss out of me making racist jokes and then straight up telling my friend I was ugly and subhuman or something like that my friend felt legit bad for me then they continued to talk to my other friends normally holy fuck. How can you not believe women are evil after an experience like that? Couldn’t think straight for a few days and this was the beginning of my black pill journey because something changed in my head after that day

It gave me severe PTSD from these random video chat apps even though now I look like a different person. Like for example this year my friends were using OmeTv when we were together and I was sitting with them when two girls popped up I legit froze and tried to move away and then told my friend to “bring that guy back he’s cute” and asked for my insta which my mind still can’t process because of the pasts damage. Also a few other occasions where I was sitting in the background and the girls my friend were chatting too randomly said they wanted the guy in the back. Fucking surreal despite this I am an abused dog from previous experiences (this was just one) and forever will be

• +1
  • So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 72978, Kofri727 and 2 others
you know whats more brutal than that experience you had? the no reply pill

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: goat123 and House Lannister
Was at my friends house we were all like 15 my friends were like normie to HTN where as at the time I was really fat, absolute shit haircut, and didn’t shave my disgusting teenage pube hair on my face also for some reason my pheno was horrible back then like I was literally ugly was bluepilled af. Then they went on OmeTV (basically Omegle) and these two gl girls our age who lived near us popped up and started talking to my friend and then I showed up and holy fuck they just took the piss out of me making racist jokes and then straight up telling my friend I was ugly and subhuman or something like that my friend felt legit bad for me then they continued to talk to my other friends normally holy fuck. How can you not believe women are evil after an experience like that? Couldn’t think straight for a few days and this was the beginning of my black pill journey because something changed in my head after that day

It gave me severe PTSD from these random video chat apps even though now I look like a different person. Like for example this year my friends were using OmeTv when we were together and I was sitting with them when two girls popped up I legit froze and tried to move away and then told my friend to “bring that guy back he’s cute” and asked for my insta which my mind still can’t process because of the pasts damage. Also a few other occasions where I was sitting in the background and the girls my friend were chatting too randomly said they wanted the guy in the back. Fucking surreal despite this I am an abused dog from previous experiences (this was just one) and forever will be
Brutal , had a similar situation like this. Went on omegle ( while it was still active) and everyone shat on me and called me pajeet and made insane racist jokes. Ever since then I stopped using those random live chat shit.

• So Sad
Reactions: House Lannister
I had similar experience but with strangers.

Must suck to get in this situation with friends and foids from the same city.