REMINDER: 5'11 IS MANLET IN THE NETHERLANDS

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
So my brother and sister brought friends coming over, my brother is already a few cms taller than me and he was wearing tall shoes, I looked like a fucking child next to him and I'm 2 years older than him.... He also weightmogs me by 5 FUCKING KGS. But as if that wasn't worse enough a boy of 15 years old also came over and heightmogged me by 3 fucking inches.

I want to cut my moms head off, feed it to pigs and then kill the pigs to eat their porchop. I can't fucking believe she LET ME be skinny and anorexic as fuck, just 1 year ago I was 55kg, I gained fucking 10 kilograms by myself by forcefully shoving food down my throat.

She also put me on ritalin which stunted me even more. FUCK THIS FUCKING CANCER GAY EARTH I WILL FUCKING HURT HER

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Catawampus, Deleted member 1100, turkproducer and 6 others
y jfl, also @Ritalincel

also inspiration ngl im anorexiccel
My life is a fucking joke, imagine getting heightmogged by a brother 2 years younger. I feel so demasculated. FUCK

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1100 and SikKunt
My life is a fucking joke, imagine getting heightmogged by a brother 2 years younger. I feel so demasculated. FUCK
Gudru

cute octoberyoda tho :feelsgah:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
You just got unlucky genetically. Being skinny isn't why you're shorter. And I say unlucky loosely because you're still white and 5'11 with a good face.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
You just got unlucky genetically. Being skinny isn't why you're shorter. And I say unlucky loosely because you're still white and 5'11 with a good face.
Then why is my brother taller? My dad was 6'1 and my mom was 6 feet. And I ate close to nothing and nothing nutritious whatsoever. It's also been proven Ritalin can stunt growth and my face is not good

Then why is my brother taller? My dad was 6'1 and my mom was 6 feet. And I ate close to nothing and nothing nutritious whatsoever. It's also been proven Ritalin can stunt growth and my face is not good
Yeah sometimes it works out like that where one brother is significantly taller or bigger despite having the same parents. Your face is good, I've seen it before. Mogs me. Your perception is skewed from psl.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and Mr manlet
jfl at u coping with food. height is genetic

• Hmm...
Reactions: turkproducer
Yeah sometimes it works out like that where one brother is significantly taller or bigger despite having the same parents. Your face is good, I've seen it before. Mogs me. Your perception is skewed from psl.
I have a long midface and a narrow ass head. I look like a peanut. Maybe the pics you seen were slightly frauded and I can admit that.
jfl at u coping with food. height is genetic
You have a GENETIC POTENTIAL. To reach that genetic potential environment matters, my brother drank tons of milk which contains growh hormones while I was literally starving and ate nothing but sugar because my mom didn't give a slight damn.

• So Sad
Reactions: turkproducer and SikKunt
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer and Deleted member 685
damn tall mother, pretty unlucky both of you aren't above 6'2
My brother is still growing it seems but idk about me, I"m 17 lulz

You have a GENETIC POTENTIAL. To reach that genetic potential environment matters, my brother drank tons of milk which contains growh hormones while I was literally starving and ate nothing but sugar because my mom didn't give a slight damn.
I also ate nothing but junk food man, but I don't think it affected my growth that much since I know another fag that's also romanian and he eats worse than me and he's 186 cm now

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
ya 5'11 is not enough in netherlands, im 6'1 and every time i go to a festival i get heightmogged by literally 80%

I was at ADE 1,5w ago and I literally saw so many 5'2 asian girls midgets

• +1
ya 5'11 is not enough in netherlands, im 6'1 and every time i go to a festival i get heightmogged by literally 80%

Ja t is echt klote man, wordt geheightmogged elke keer dat ik bij de coop werk :feelswhy:

• +1

Milk don't make anyone taller, the difference that environment can make in height is pretty low too...

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and Deleted member 685
Bro come on. Don't talk about your mom like that.

• JFL
Reactions: SikKunt
I'm 182 cm manlet

Milk don't make anyone taller, the difference that environment can make in height is pretty low too...
It won't make you pass your genetic potential, but it will help reach it because of the IGF1

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227

You guys are delusional.

Ben ook nederlands, 6'0, en ik voel me gewoon gemiddeld als ik uitga of naar festivals, etc ga. Dus zeg 30% van de mannen is aanzienlijk langer dan ik. (langere vrouwen zijn echt heel zeldzaam zelfs met hakken). Geen voordeel, geen nadeel.

Gemiddeld=incel in 2019 dus het is nog altijd over voor mij, maar 80% heightmog is bs.

Bro come on. Don't talk about your mom like that.
he fucking hates her jfl gudru you legit gotta stop you autist

• +1
Reactions: CopingCel
It won't make you pass your genetic potential, but it will help reach it because of the IGF1

I read and agree with...

Also you make sports?

Ok bro thats bullshit😂
6 ft 1 is atleast 50 th percentile

You guys are delusional.

Ben ook nederlands, 6'0, en ik voel me gewoon gemiddeld als ik uitga of naar festivals, etc ga. Dus zeg 30% van de mannen is aanzienlijk langer dan ik. (langere vrouwen zijn echt heel zeldzaam zelfs met hakken). Geen voordeel, geen nadeel.

Gemiddeld=incel in 2019 dus het is nog altijd over voor mij, maar 80% heightmog is bs.

Idk WAAR je uitgaat, maar als je uitgaat in Amsterdam is BIJNA iedereen boven 6'0.

Op het laatste festival (ade) had ik zelfs moeite om door mensen heen te kijken, terwijl ik 6'1 ben en moest ik soms op mijn tenen staan.

• +1
So my brother and sister brought friends coming over, my brother is already a few cms taller than me and he was wearing tall shoes, I looked like a fucking child next to him and I'm 2 years older than him.... He also weightmogs me by 5 FUCKING KGS. But as if that wasn't worse enough a boy of 15 years old also came over and heightmogged me by 3 fucking inches.

I want to cut my moms head off, feed it to pigs and then kill the pigs to eat their porchop. I can't fucking believe she LET ME be skinny and anorexic as fuck, just 1 year ago I was 55kg, I gained fucking 10 kilograms by myself by forcefully shoving food down my throat.

She also put me on ritalin which stunted me even more. FUCK THIS FUCKING CANCER GAY EARTH I WILL FUCKING HURT HER

same issue here bro.
from when I was born till 8 we were so poor that I hardly ate. legit malnourished. then from 8-12 I got taken away by child protection fr. got fed properly once I left and as if that growth stunting wasn't enough I was diagnosed with adhd at 11 so I ended up being fed the SAME 20mg dose of ritalin from 12-15. It didnt even work since i was desentisized to it jfl. at 13 I looked 8

got put back into a house with my mom again at 12 and now we have enough that food isn't really an issue but we stil can't pay for shit else. debt & bills are hardly paid.

I rant about this way too often on here but I just can't cope with my shit life sometimes

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and CopingCel
Lol you had a better environment than me, trust me when I say this.

• So Sad
Reactions: JustTrynaGrow
ngl @Gudru this is the stuff i meant in pms

i know its different context, but still :lul:

• JFL
ngl @Gudru this is the stuff i meant in pms

i know its different context, but still :lul:
I'm in rage that's why I have this thread. Ofcourse you can't relate when you're 6'8....

Same story here. 17 years old and shorter than my sister and way shorter than my dad and brother. My sister has a way bigger frame than me too. She's quite a bit heavier than me even though I work out. I used to be 45kg and now I'm 55kg. I have an extremely narrow skull and long midface.

You're right about the IGF-1. My siblings drank a lot of milk while I drank nothing but soymilk.
Look at this map right here:
swk40uqsl4x11.jpg

Not suprisingly, the two tallest countries, Netherlands and Montenegro, are outliers for their regions.

My growth was also stunted by asthma medication (corticosteroids).
I ate almost nothing until the age of twelve and I was hungry 24/7 and my mother didn't even care. I was extremely skinny to the point of ribs poking out and a slightly bloated stomach.

The balkan teenagers at my school are 6'2/6'3 on average and huge framed and huge skulled. Some of them are almost 7 feet tall. The daily mogging is brutal.

• +1