Reminder about women again

ChaddeusPeuterschmit

ChaddeusPeuterschmit

Panama Canal boyo
Just another reminder that women are all whores that will never love you for you. Either they are with you for your looks, money, emotional support, sex. They never will love you like you love them. It’s over for guys like me who believed in love

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 5048, Deleted member 5292, Deleted member 4570 and 14 others
  • +1
Reactions: TimeIsFlying, Chadeep, Deleted member 3299 and 2 others
Ah shit almost forgot. Thanks man.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Reminder that your alcoholic father and your whore mother just had you because of a urge, they don't love you.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14264, Deleted member 4612, TimeIsFlying and 9 others
Ah shit almost forgot. Thanks man.
Never forget this. I’ll punch you in the fucking head if I catch you being a simp like me

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 5258, Deleted member 5634 and 3 others
Just another reminder that women are all whores that will never love you for you. Either they are with you for your looks, money, emotional support, sex. They never will love you like you love them. It’s over for guys like me who believed in love
This is why i'm going to learn to program and build my own Stacy sex toy who will always love me.

I will pair her with a 24/7 warm, lubed fleshlight, automated pussy wetting machine that will activate when she sees my face and a VIBRATING COCK RING.

JFL at trying to fuck foids anymore.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5293, mulattomaxxer, Deleted member 4570 and 5 others
Never forget this. I’ll punch you in the fucking head if I catch you being a simp like me
I'm dating a girl 3 PSL below me and she sees me as gigachad. I tried the most autistic shit to see how she reacts and she gave no fucks.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Chadeep, Ocelot and 3 others
I'm dating a girl 3 PSL below me and she sees me as gigachad. I tried the most autistic shit to see how she reacts and she gave no fucks.
Congrats if ur happy. I could never date an ugly girl

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Your words have inspired me to become ruthless pimp giga slayer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5258, Deleted member 5634, Patient A and 2 others
These girls will let you cum inside them soon after meeting them without really knowing who you are.

makes you feel like chad, without actually being chad.

poor foreign girls lmao

I’m dead inside

I was staring into nothing the other day thinking:
Either they are with you for your looks, money, emotional support, sex. They never will love you like you love them.
It’s over for love.

The new liberal system is the norm. Fun at first for the minority of guys that can enjoy it. But it’s ultimately soul destroying.
lmao depression and degeneratism is rife with this generation.

and faggots will cope “oh it could be worse”
FC186225 5614 42C6 8697 2DCE4DEA977F

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5258, Deleted member 5634, autistic_tendencies and 1 other person
Thanks for this blackpilling thread brother

have been feeling bluepilled lately but not anymore

• +1
Reactions: TimeIsFlying, Deleted member 5634 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
I’m not even muslim

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Thanks for this blackpilling thread brother

have been feeling bluepilled lately but not anymore
Never let yourself slip with these hoes brother. They may seem sweet and innocent but make no mistake. They are ALL sluts. All of them. No exceptions

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14264, Deleted member 5634, SHARK and 2 others
These girls will let you cum inside them soon after meeting them without really knowing who you are.

makes you feel like chad, without actually being chad.

poor foreign girls lmao

I’m dead inside

I was staring into nothing the other day thinking:

It’s over for love.

The new liberal system is the norm. Fun at first for the minority of guys that can enjoy it. But it’s ultimately soul destroying.
lmao depression and degeneratism is rife with this generation.

and faggots will cope “oh it could be worse”
View attachment 301814
My gf literally has the mind of a 13 year old and appears to be light years behind realizing her true value. Also a virgin. I actually broke up with her for like 2 months because I thought like I was going nowhere but she kept texting me every now and then so I said fuck it lets get back and she seems really happy because I'm gigachad for her

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Chadeep, Vidyacoper and 2 others
My gf literally has the mind of a 13 year old and appears to be light years behind realizing her true value. Also a virgin. I actually broke up with her for like 2 months because I thought like I was going nowhere but she kept texting me every now and then so I said fuck it lets get back and she seems really happy because I'm gigachad for her
Good for you if your happy with her

Good for you if your happy with her
Actual proof of blackpill
20200310 062133

Made snapchat account a day ago, added everyone (over 150 women and 50 males) and look how far my. Looks have gotten me, plus I got nudes and I've been talking to 31 girls this entire day

Actual suifuel if you're not atleast 6psl in today's standards

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Patient A and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Actual proof of blackpill View attachment 301823

Made snapchat account a day ago, added everyone (over 150 women and 50 males) and look how far my. Looks have gotten me, plus I got nudes and I've been talking to 31 girls this entire day

Congrats buddy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, Patient A and Deleted member 5204
Actual proof of blackpill View attachment 301823

JFL imagine not being at least chadlite
😭

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 5204 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit

Legit, the girls I have been with were open asf to me in why they were so hooked on me after we smashed.
Spoiler alert:
It's L O O K S

• +1
Reactions: S ݁݁, Deleted member 6401, Patient A and 1 other person

This must be the only way to LTR, if she thinks she can replace you with a simillar SMV male she will replace you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit