Reminder all ethnic women are hairy beasts

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk

Med, MENA, and Indian women are giga hairy monstrosities. Angelic smooth noridc girl >>>> these orcs

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, 📎♿️⚙️, Chadeep and 9 others
black women aren't hairy

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and KING REIDYZ
Average ethnic foid

Quick Screenshot Capture1611425713027

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel and SubhumanCurrycel
asians

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel
Bigger nose than me jfl

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
it just goes unnoticed cause their skin is black
cope black are not hairy

curry are dark but you still can see that they are hairy blud

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel

To promote self-love and acceptance, Kaur has stated that she has named her beard Sundri, which means beauty or beautiful, and refers to her beard as "she".

• Ugh..
Reactions: JohnDoe
@SecularIslamist are bengali foids hairy? I think out of the trio, indians are the hairiest and then I'm not sure about us 2 but i don't think paki foids are that hairy honestly.

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
@SecularIslamist are bengali foids hairy? I think out of the trio, indians are the hairiest and then I'm not sure about us 2 but i don't think paki foids are that hairy honestly.
Yes definitely. I see razors on my sister - although I'm not sure 'where' exactly she is shaving JFL.

I don't think as hair as Indians obviously. Like even poor people you only see whiskers on women's upper lip. It's not that bad.

Yes definitely. I see razors on my sister - although I'm not sure 'where' exactly she is shaving JFL.

I don't think as hair as Indians obviously. Like even poor people you only see whiskers on women's upper lip. It's not that bad.
I’m Guyanese, one of my cousins is 75% Indian and she already has a full moustache at 6 years old

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist

Hmm yh... it's a huge turnoff

new users think females are hairless angels they have to see this bro
oh yh the 14 year old kids need to know the true nature of foids, but ultimately the male programming will override any disgust they initially have to such information.

• +1
Reactions: Enlil