Reminder: Ascension won't save you from permament mental scarring from years of loneliness

I

idkagoodusername

Satire Account
This should be self evident but to reiterate, if you've been below average in looks your whole life and eventually looksmax to become a chadlite, you'll still never be the same psychologically as a chad who was born that way. The longer it takes for you to ascend, the longer you will endure being invisible and alone.

It's well known in the field of psychology that a child's personality pretty much forms very early (under age 10). I could talk about different theories from people like Erikson, Freud, Jung, etc. but it's self evident that a lot of moments during these preteen years shape who each of us is. These are the years when children learn to socialize, and when the first instances of social rejection or exclusion occur. Thinking back to my own life, as far back as in 2nd grade in elementary school, there was already a clear social heirarchy, with the extroverted, aggressive, athletic boys at the top and receiving all the attention (in the form of friendship and innocent crushes of course) of the girls. The boys at the bottom were the weak, asthmatic, immature and socially awkward weirdos. The fact that some were already noticeably weird means they either had legit autism or they had already experienced social exclusion even earlier. Blackpill before 2nd grade! My point is, if you spent all of your childhood/preteen years at the bottom of the social heirarchy, you'll almost undoubtedly be permanently psychologically damaged. Ascending won't ever make up for the shit that happened in your formative years. If you were short and boneless but ascended thanks to puberty at 16, the new female attention and respect from guys won't magically erase or make up for the deficit you experienced socially as a kid. This will manifest itself in social situations like being awkward at a party or not knowing how to act around or talk to your oneitis (something you should've figured out before high school).

Returning to one of my initial points, the longer it takes to ascend, the more suffering you'll endure, and the more damage you'll receive. So if you ascend in high school, the damage will be relatively minimal as you can adapt and still go through a lot of fun experiences that young people are supposed to go through. This is better than ascending during college, and this in turn is exponentially better than ascending after college, when your prime is behind you and you have no hope to have a normal youth. There's no way to make up for that. It's over. Ascending during adulthood will show you what you missed out on for over a decade in your youth. Not only that, you'll suddenly be faced with post wall women who want to settle down and have kids (especially if youre in your 30s), but how the hell are you supposed to be ready for that when you never were young yourself. No dorm parties, no teen romance with your oneitis when both of you are in your prime, no invites to any events, no group of bros who've got your back. You're not a person. You had no life.

But suddenly a cougar wants to settle with you. Or a milf wants to have an affair with you when her cuck husband is at work all day. Great. That 20k lefort surgery sure paid off.

I guess my takeaway message is that while you looksmax, and after you ascend, you're still gonna be mentally screwed up. You're probably going to have to improve your social skills, because even if you get approached a lot and fucked, you shouldn't have autistic basement dweller tier social skills. This advice goes beyond dating, because guys still won't be friends with you if you can't vibe with people. And you should still try to heal yourself emotionally. Sex and validation wont be enough to fill the gaps in your life. Get help, immerse yourself in hobbies, find new friends, etc. And don't drown in bitterness and cynicism over what you lost. Try to have the best life you can.

And remember...
It's not your fault. It's not your fault that you had no friends, received no female attention, remained the butt of every joke, or relied on your laptop for human interaction. It wasn't your personality - chad Meeks can beat people and still receive adoration and money. It wasnt your style. It wasn't anything you could change.
Giphy 19

Its not your fault good will hunting gif

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: horizontallytall, mulattomaxxer, Mewton and 18 others
Didnt read but its very possible. From the other side, people like cavil ascended (he was fat when he was young)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Patrick Baitman and Deleted member 110
Stuff like this makes me just wanna leave civilisation and just fucking hunt moose in the woods and lift till I die

Tumblr pguwavBqUN1vg22j0o3 500

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: ArgentineOmicron, Deleted member 110 and Raddemon
no looks for your neural development.
it's all set in stone, just give up, if your 20 and never had friends just give the fuck up.
it never began for you. im sorry

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: wollet2, Highrise and Deleted member 110
How can you even write such essays when it‘s so hot and humid?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 110 and Danish_Retard
Essay

Didn't read yet but I will tbh.

• WTF
Reactions: SMVbender and Deleted member 110
Emote

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 110
I have an extremely shitty base and will never ascend through surgery no matter how many I get so I don’t even have to worry about this.

• So Sad
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 110 and idkagoodusername
This should be self evident but to reiterate, if you've been below average in looks your whole life and eventually looksmax to become a chadlite, you'll still never be the same psychologically as a chad who was born that way. The longer it takes for you to ascend, the longer you will endure being invisible and alone.

It's well known in the field of psychology that a child's personality pretty much forms very early (under age 10). I could talk about different theories from people like Erikson, Freud, Jung, etc. but it's self evident that a lot of moments during these preteen years shape who each of us is. These are the years when children learn to socialize, and when the first instances of social rejection or exclusion occur. Thinking back to my own life, as far back as in 2nd grade in elementary school, there was already a clear social heirarchy, with the extroverted, aggressive, athletic boys at the top and receiving all the attention (in the form of friendship and innocent crushes of course) of the girls. The boys at the bottom were the weak, asthmatic, immature and socially awkward weirdos. The fact that some were already noticeably weird means they either had legit autism or they had already experienced social exclusion even earlier. Blackpill before 2nd grade! My point is, if you spent all of your childhood/preteen years at the bottom of the social heirarchy, you'll almost undoubtedly be permanently psychologically damaged. Ascending won't ever make up for the shit that happened in your formative years. If you were short and boneless but ascended thanks to puberty at 16, the new female attention and respect from guys won't magically erase or make up for the deficit you experienced socially as a kid. This will manifest itself in social situations like being awkward at a party or not knowing how to act around or talk to your oneitis (something you should've figured out before high school).

Returning to one of my initial points, the longer it takes to ascend, the more suffering you'll endure, and the more damage you'll receive. So if you ascend in high school, the damage will be relatively minimal as you can adapt and still go through a lot of fun experiences that young people are supposed to go through. This is better than ascending during college, and this in turn is exponentially better than ascending after college, when your prime is behind you and you have no hope to have a normal youth. There's no way to make up for that. It's over. Ascending during adulthood will show you what you missed out on for over a decade in your youth. Not only that, you'll suddenly be faced with post wall women who want to settle down and have kids (especially if youre in your 30s), but how the hell are you supposed to be ready for that when you never were young yourself. No dorm parties, no teen romance with your oneitis when both of you are in your prime, no invites to any events, no group of bros who've got your back. You're not a person. You had no life.

But suddenly a cougar wants to settle with you. Or a milf wants to have an affair with you when her cuck husband is at work all day. Great. That 20k lefort surgery sure paid off.

I guess my takeaway message is that while you looksmax, and after you ascend, you're still gonna be mentally screwed up. You're probably going to have to improve your social skills, because even if you get approached a lot and fucked, you shouldn't have autistic basement dweller tier social skills. This advice goes beyond dating, because guys still won't be friends with you if you can't vibe with people. And you should still try to heal yourself emotionally. Sex and validation wont be enough to fill the gaps in your life. Get help, immerse yourself in hobbies, find new friends, etc. And don't drown in bitterness and cynicism over what you lost. Try to have the best life you can.

And remember...
It's not your fault. It's not your fault that you had no friends, received no female attention, remained the butt of every joke, or relied on your laptop for human interaction. It wasn't your personality - chad Meeks can beat people and still receive adoration and money. It wasnt your style. It wasn't anything you could change.
View attachment 466012

View attachment 466043
Alright so TLDR for lazycels: If you're boneless you will fucked up in childhood, no shit. Learn socialskills because you're gonna be missing them.

I can relate to this all op, I'm 16 but I am friendless and I was subhuman throughout all of my life as I have always been around overweight to morbidly obese. My socialskills are bad.

Do you have any resources for improving social skills?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 110 and idkagoodusername
Indeed,

Very serious Surgerymaxxxing will never bring you happiness, you're essentially cheating your genetics and girls will be able to spot your mental wounds the more they get to know you. You will think in 5 years time of all the money that was wasted to get what? A 1-2 PSL increase at most ( for the average person), and that is if you even have successful operations.

The surgerycel will never experience carefree teenage love, being 16 and in love with a girl that loves you for YOU and not for Financial or other devious reasons. If he does somehow find a girl to fuck/couple up with he will know deep down that it's all fake and he is essentially a mannequin who has betrayed his true self and is essentially living a lie.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mewton, turkproducer, HighIQcel and 1 other person
It's over

• So Sad
love the thread. It reminds of the youtuber darkcel podcast.

• +1
Reactions: idkagoodusername and Deleted member 110
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 110
What do we have left? Noose of the rope.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 110
very true, i can only hope to follow in mr gandy’s footsteps when i lose weight

• +1
Through gymcelling, haircutfrauding, skincaremaxxing, and debloating, I literally look exactly like a normie/high tier normie. People at my work before would invite me to parties but I would so fucking weird they would try and figure out why I was so weird because I didn't look like the type of person to be that high inhib. It is truly brutal but I finally understand now. Everyone else was figuring everything out socially while I was locked in my room as a kid. It's brutal, and I'm still the butt of all jokes, likely because of the way I look. Fuck, I can't wait to get bigger just so people stop shitting on me tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, idkagoodusername, Deleted member 1476 and 1 other person
Getting better looks will improve your social skills for sure tho

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and HighIQcel

And remember...
View attachment 466012

View attachment 466043
Its brutally over then...

• So Sad
Reactions: idkagoodusername and Deleted member 110
My last few shroom trips have explained this in very great detail to me.
There are so many factors you had no control over I dont even know where to begin.

At 24 the damage is undeniably there. Getting a girlfriend is just cope at this point

• So Sad
Reactions: Mewton, idkagoodusername, Deleted member 4430 and 1 other person
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 110
Through gymcelling, haircutfrauding, skincaremaxxing, and debloating, I literally look exactly like a normie/high tier normie. People at my work before would invite me to parties but I would so fucking weird they would try and figure out why I was so weird because I didn't look like the type of person to be that high inhib. It is truly brutal but I finally understand now. Everyone else was figuring everything out socially while I was locked in my room as a kid. It's brutal, and I'm still the butt of all jokes, likely because of the way I look. Fuck, I can't wait to get bigger just so people stop shitting on me tbh.
Feelsbadman. I've gone through that too. I'm not ugly, so other normies would wonder why I was so quiet and awkward. They'd say "omg he speaks!" or "you need to start talking to girls bro" implying it was obvious I was a virgin. Fuck those guys. Those comments cut much deeper than they realized. Being a high inhib nonchad is awful

Definitely keep gymcelling cuz you'll gain more respect from guys.
Its brutally over then...
I saw your birthday thread where you posted your goals for the next year. I think you should chew and workout like your life depends on it, on top of socialmaxxing. Good luck

• So Sad
Reactions: Over
beautiful post tbh ngl

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and idkagoodusername
Indeed,

Very serious Surgerymaxxxing will never bring you happiness, you're essentially cheating your genetics and girls will be able to spot your mental wounds the more they get to know you. You will think in 5 years time of all the money that was wasted to get what? A 1-2 PSL increase at most ( for the average person), and that is if you even have successful operations.

The surgerycel will never experience carefree teenage love, being 16 and in love with a girl that loves you for YOU and not for Financial or other devious reasons. If he does somehow find a girl to fuck/couple up with he will know deep down that it's all fake and he is essentially a mannequin who has betrayed his true self and is essentially living a lie.

Agreed , most surgerycels I have ever seen are addicted to cosmetic surgery. They won't just stop with one or two surgery.
The blackest pill to realize is there is a limit to one's looks ascension.

Can't relate I'm pitt tbh

Yes it's truly over if you didn't get the vital social experiences during youth. You would have missed out on everything it dosent even feel worth it jfl. Luckily I'm a youngcel. I can still give it one more shot

I spam this shit so many times but this time, this is literally what i want to do right now

count yourself lucky if you ascend to chadlite tho.

Last edited: