Reminder: bones = everything

Deleted member 2012

Deleted member 2012

Magic

This guy is 7ft tall but looks hideous without proper bone support.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: xForgotMyName, BrettyBoy and SikKunt

This guy is 7ft tall but looks hideous without proper bone support.

Based. The bones In your face Is literally the "personality" which keeps foids exited and happy around you. If she still sticks with you if you have subhuman bones You will be a butabuxx eventually no exceptions

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and SikKunt
holy shit 7ft

No face for your bones.

• +1
Reactions: Framletgod
He's lucky he's blind as well, otherwise he'd have roped 100% certainty.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685, FMLplus and Deleted member 2012
poor guy

I genuinelly feel sorry for him

JFL at those idiots bluepilling him about toilets, they say "everything has it's time" ye sure

He isn't ugly to the point of roping tbh, he's obviously ugly, but there are a bunch of black man that look like that who can date their looksmatch

He isn't ugly to the point of roping tbh, he's obviously ugly, but there are a bunch of black man that look like that who can date their looksmatch
Because of BBC?
I haven't seen niggers that look like him who have slayed tbh

If he isn’t then no one is. He is uglier than it is possible to be without a disability.

Because of BBC?
I haven't seen niggers that look like him who have slayed tbh

Nope, I think black women have less options so they are more willing to be with their looks match tbh. Can't be slayer tbh

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
He also copes with God, pretty typical for subhumans

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1180
His BBC would still save him probably.

Mannnn If the Subhumans On that Channel were Blackpilled for long enough, guarantee They would lose over half the Subhumans who aren't -30IQ in a matter of months JFL
His BBC would still save him probably.
If His fucking Bones didn't Grow what makes you Think his "BBC" didn't Follow the same path JFL

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SikKunt

DUDE YOU NEED TO UPLOAD MORE I NEED MORE BLACK PILL'S DON'T GHOST US LIKE THE OTHER FAG'S AT LOOK'S THEORY PLS WE NEED ALL THE SYSTEM'S DUDE

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
Mannnn If the Subhumans On that Channel were Blackpilled for long enough, guarantee They would lose over half the Subhumans who aren't -30IQ in a matter of months JFL

If His fucking Bones didn't Grow what makes you Think his "BBC" didn't Follow the same path JFL
The fact that the dick is a muscle and doesn’t have bones. If the rest of his body grew disproportionately large except for his bones he probably does have a BBC

DUDE YOU NEED TO UPLOAD MORE I NEED MORE BLACK PILL'S DON'T GHOST US LIKE THE OTHER FAG'S AT LOOK'S THEORY PLS WE NEED ALL THE SYSTEM'S DUDE

I finishing a new video this week and I will do 3 more for the next month, I ain't ghosting nobody, I need to youtubemax to looksmax :feelsokman:

I finishing a new video this week and I will do 3 more for the next month, I ain't ghosting nobody, I need to youtubemax to looksmax :feelsokman:

True rember a black pill a day keeps a foid at bay

life is cruel tbh ngl :feelscry: