REMINDER: Face is almost everything

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
You can gymcel as much as you want, do whatever you want but the truth is face beats all and is the most important. Focus on face first and do whatever you can to improve it, and then you can do all the other things.

Everything else is like a cherry on top.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27, Deleted member 4209 and Pietrosiek
Water

• JFL
Reactions: Rasputin
That’s why we’re all hoping FacePulling works. If it can give me better eye area and more compact lower eyelid I’d die happy fuck the rest.

• +1
Reactions: curryslayerordeath, Chadelite, jordanbarrettisgod and 1 other person
idk i’ve seen plenty of average ish or just above average but nothing special gymcel and get girls..

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470, Deleted member 2846, jordanbarrettisgod and 3 others
That’s why we’re all hoping FacePulling works. If it can give me better eye area and more compact lower eyelid I’d die happy fuck the rest.
Facepulling is cope without MSE, you need to expand your maxilla in all ways cause us subhumans lack it. We gotta make up for the years of mouthbreathing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
jacobmaxx backward-growth is everything

• JFL
Reactions: KrissKross and Rasputin
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 2486
I agree that face is number 1 but you need to be at least 5'10 with a relatively fit low bf body. And when you have a normie face being jacked and tall helps tbh. So yeah but i agree that face is the determining factor.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470, jordanbarrettisgod and Zdeweilx
Facepulling is cope without MSE, you need to expand your maxilla in all ways cause us subhumans lack it. We gotta make up for the years of mouthbreathing
That’s some serious life fuel then; only con is I’m trying to find a way to expand the mandible also. I got quoted for MSE for cheap but the mandible doesn’t follow. Now I heard if you do slow expansion, say 0.5-1mm a month the mandible will have Time to catch up and expand Also. MSE is like a godsend for humanity. You’re literally looksmaxxing every living second while doing everyday activities

• +1
Reactions: jordanbarrettisgod and Deleted member 685
You can gymcel as much as you want, do whatever you want but the truth is face beats all and is the most important. Focus on face first and do whatever you can to improve it, and then you can do all the other things.

1vs1 its right
In a BIG party with tons of dudes height and gym are kings, people (males and females) can be looking to every single face to check who is better looking but they will notice the tall guy with muscles easy as fuck

sometimes it is about making people to notice you (if you are 3/10 it doesent matter how jacked you are)

and NOP, dont work first in face because id you are really ugly it will take you tons of years to save the money to get the surgeries
gymaxx, improve skin...while saviing for face

STOP BEING THAT RADICAL (Black or White) THINGS ARE NOT that simple

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
That’s some serious life fuel then; only con is I’m trying to find a way to expand the mandible also. I got quoted for MSE for cheap but the mandible doesn’t follow. Now I heard if you do slow expansion, say 0.5-1mm a month the mandible will have Time to catch up and expand Also. MSE is like a godsend for humanity. You’re literally looksmaxxing every living second while doing everyday activities
I know bro. MSDO is your answer if you're looking for mandible expansion. BTW rapid expansion is ideal, you shouldn't give the maxilla any chance to resist and adapt to the forces.

Barba Palvin boyfriend looks like shit tbh
cope, he's gl, mog me to oblivion. She fucked barret btw, so no matter what anyone who is sub 8psl, barret will be the best guy she fucked

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth
I know bro. MSDO is your answer if you're looking for mandible expansion. BTW rapid expansion is ideal, you shouldn't give the maxilla any chance to resist and adapt to the forces.
Which is better, SFOT or MSDO and how long are the recovery times for both?

Which is better, SFOT or MSDO and how long are the recovery times for both?
No idea on either, sorry. Haven't done any research about them.

I agree that face is number 1 but you need to be at least 5'10 with a relatively fit low bf body. And when you have a normie face being jacked and tall helps tbh. So yeah but i agree that face is the determining factor.
This guy is like 5'6 and he's 1000x more attractive to girls than how you are going to be after 3 years of gymcelling and 5 surgeries. Keep coping

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: forwardgrowth and 6'4 looksmaxxxer

Exaclty however don't go down the black pilled cope route in thinking faces like this.

Are your normies in actuality Nick squint man would be top tier in irl scales.Fuck this retarded scales for a sec psl measures human gods irl scale measures faces like this.

And this is possible for nearly 90 percent of users here however you will never ever be a sean o pry or a human god it's just how things are but you can defintely be a irl chad and the whole point of looks maxing originally was to get with women that's what this community started off as anyways.

Slowly it has evolved to a point where people rot and cope.

• +1
You can't get the best of the best girls without an athletic body

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Exaclty however don't go down the black pilled cope route in thinking faces like this.

View attachment 218036

View attachment 218039

View attachment 218040

Are your normies in actuality Nick squint man would be top tier in irl scales.Fuck this retarded scales for a sec psl measures human gods irl scale measures faces like this.

View attachment 218043

And this is possible for nearly 90 percent of users here however you will never ever be a sean o pry or a human god it's just how things are but you can defintely be a irl chad and the whole point of looks maxing originally was to get with women that's what this community started off as anyways.

Slowly it has evolved to a point where people rot and cope.
Legit i see a lot of females drooling over squintman in social media. IRL squintman is top tier.
You can't get the best of the best girls without an athletic body
Especially if you're a normie. I know chad can get girls with a normal body but a normie needs all the help he can get.

• +1
Reactions: Zdeweilx
Legit i see a lot of females drooling over squintman in social media. IRL squintman is top tier.

Especially if you're a normie. I know chad can get girls with a normal body but a normie needs all the help he can get.

My point is for the vast majority here it's not over stop coping and over valuing normies faces in irl the faces posted here are human gods you won't meet them in a city radius.

I saw 1 guy who was 1/16th of the god elias d poot yet he was still a giga slayer people over value normie looks these people are not your average their not chad their not gigachad their human gods

• +1
Face is the most important but even though you got a great face you should still go to the gym build a great physique. It will halo your looks.

• +1
Correct your title from:
to:
REMINDER: Face is everything

Correct your title from:
to:
REMINDER: Face is everything
Imagine a 8 psl 5'3 twink guy.

• JFL
Reactions: Rasputin
face and d**k >>>

• +1
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27
face and d**k >>>
Giga COPE. Dick is almost irrelevant nowdays since no girls will ever see/touch your dick if you are not above average.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 470, Chadelite and 6'4 looksmaxxxer

jfl at those lazy fucks bashing gym like being a fat bastard is times better

jfl at those lazy fucks bashing gym like being a fat bastard is times better
Oh I work out and do tons of sprinting, but it doesn't matter

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Oh I work out and do tons of sprinting
good for you then, being low bf maybe wont make a big difference but its still better than the other way around

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Yes ma nig

good for you then, being low bf maybe wont make a big difference but its still better than the other way around
I'm naturally low bodyfat thankfully yeah

Giga COPE. Dick is almost irrelevant nowdays since no girls will ever see/touch your dick if you are not above average.
no girls will ever fuck you a second time if your dick is not above average regardless of your face