Reminder facial bloating is not real, stop trying to "debloat"

Judas Froome

Judas Froome

Banned
Facial bloating is a form of psychosis, like when anorexic women cant properly perceive their physical. Its literally a physical hallucination.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, mug, mathis and 12 others
Who let this retard into the forum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: goodgamebro, sadfutureless, lucifer6969 and 27 others
do you notice bloat changes in other people's faces? You do not, but its somehow a daily battle in your life

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sickdawgie, NateJacobs, Bitchwhipper2 and 1 other person
Who let this retard into the forum
Im trying to free you from your hallucinations. I thought people were joking when they talked about "bloating", but no, you are experiencing physical hallucinations sadly

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 79517, mathis, Snowskinned and 5 others
Bloat is not 100% physically fake, its exacerbated though subtle hallucinations like what happens in anorexic people.

you might look better debloated but thats not how your face is supposed to look like. you are supposed to have bloat in your face. Your debloat is a temporary phenomena that you should not chase.

Last edited:
Never post again yo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 79517, mathis, Snowskinned and 5 others
do you notice bloat changes in other people's faces? You do not, but its somehow a daily battle in your life
I notice it on other people but it doesnt make them less attractive

• +1
Reactions: counterintuitive and Judas Froome
Bloat hallucinations are caused by depression/brain fog/feeling bad. "bloating" after eating "slop" (high caloric load + sodium) is really just experiencing brain fog and then circling into sadness from the hallucination (sadness worsens the hallucination hence circling)

"im not in psychosis what are you saying :ROFLMAO:?".
People who have psychotic episodes are often unaware their behaviour is unusual. They're also usually unaware that their delusions or hallucinations are not real. https://www.nhsinform.scot/illnesses-and-conditions/mental-health/psychosis/

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: got.daim and boss8055

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bazinga, Disrupted Gene, mathis and 6 others
What we mean by bloat is caused by fat or water retention

It is like fat person - lean person, bloat is, when fat hides your bones a lot or you can hardly say where they are

What we mean by bloat is caused by fat or water retention

It is like fat person - lean person, bloat is, when fat hides your bones a lot or you can hardly say where they are
Yes i mean water retention bloat (hallucination)

I can perceive myself perfectly. I stare at my three dimensional self in two dimensional, differently distorted mirrors and photos.

Attempting to perceive a unique physical object through distorted lenses, mirrors, and lighting is inducing an optical illusion (OBVIOUSLY)

• +1
Reactions: Snowskinned and got.daim
Subhuman psychosis syndrome

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 79517 and iblamemilo
Depends, like losing face fat is actual debloating, but stuff like drinking a ton of water is cope

Facial bloating is a form of psychosis, like when anorexic women cant properly perceive their physical. Its literally a physical hallucination.
It's a real thing and can be caused by high body fat percentage, water retention, high blood pressure, etc...

Currently, in my case, I have a slight facial bloating that is caused by slight water retention and elevated blood pressure due to using heavy doses of HGH every day.

No one told me I'm bloated in the past, but in the last few days some people asked me what's wrong with my face, that it looks bloated and puffy.

As for anorexic bitches, yes, you are right in this case and I agree with you. Anorexia is a fantasy; you are skinny, everyone sees you are skinny, but then it's you who sees a fat person in the mirror.

• +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper
Jfl it's absolutely real. I have completely hollow cheeks when I debloat and they're not existent when I'm bloated. Others can tell the difference aswell

• +1
Reactions: Snowskinned, liberiangrimreaper and Deleted member 13264
That's because most people are just permabloated all the time.

• +1
Bloat hallucinations are caused by depression/brain fog/feeling bad. "bloating" after eating "slop" (high caloric load + sodium) is really just experiencing brain fog and then circling into sadness from the hallucination (sadness worsens the hallucination hence circling)

What if I want to be sad and into psychosis?

• +1
Who let bro cook? This shits awful

My face in the morning was like a balloon until I train/drink water. Then I ascend by 1 psl point

• JFL
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper and Judas Froome
Once you notice it, you can't unsee it

• +1
Retard

• JFL
op irl

• JFL
Reactions: Snowskinned and liberiangrimreaper
  • +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper and asdvek
What's the best routine for debloating?

yes, I notice bloat in the faces of people I see daily

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper and Judas Froome
Ban this faggot already

yes, I notice bloat in the faces of people I see daily
noticing bloat = notcing fluctuations in fluid swelling of face

You and other people don't notice the fluctuations in bloat. Irl people never cry about facial swelling literally makes no sense

Who let bro cook? This shits awful

My face in the morning was like a balloon until I train/drink water. Then I ascend by 1 psl point
little guy, you would see that because you're hallucinating

little guy, you would see that because you're hallucinating
@asdvek @WhoTookVendetta @italianmixedcurry @enriquecel @PotassiumMaxxer @SubhumanForever

Lets say we rape this man together? Brotherly love

• Love it
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: enriquecel, PotassiumMaxxer, WhoTookVendetta and 1 other person
Never post on this forum again 😭

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper and Timmy

You are wrong.

• +1
noticing bloat = notcing fluctuations in fluid swelling of face

You and other people don't notice the fluctuations in bloat. Irl people never cry about facial swelling literally makes no sense

Tourist.

Dude, look up Cushing's syndrome and tell me that bloating doesn't exist.

I can perceive myself perfectly. I stare at my three dimensional self in two dimensional, differently distorted mirrors and photos.

Attempting to perceive a unique physical object through distorted lenses, mirrors, and lighting is inducing an optical illusion (OBVIOUSLY)

Why are you writing like that when you can't do a simple google search?

• WTF
Reactions: Judas Froome
@asdvek @WhoTookVendetta @italianmixedcurry @enriquecel @PotassiumMaxxer @SubhumanForever

happily rawdog no lube bhai give him that stretch

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Judas Froome and Timmy

Yes, it's pretty obvious when someone is bloated and someone is not. It's one of the main attractiveness markers.

• WTF
Im trying to free you from your hallucinations. I thought people were joking when they talked about "bloating", but no, you are experiencing physical hallucinations sadly

You read like a fat person no offense. You should lurk more.

• WTF

Lemme get one more post in for the 500 posts thing. Yes, I'm totally farming in your thread and bumping it.
I do not care.

• Love it
  • WTF

Yes after that we fucking kill him with baseball bats , bashing his head with baseball bats haha multiple times

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • WTF
Yes after that we fucking kill him with hammers , bashing his head with hocket sticks and hammers haha multiple times
I’d cum to that

• WTF
I’d cum to that
Haha i alr get a orgasm on thinking about this violent act

Do you think they will be any brain left? Haha no this stupid ass got no brain

• WTF
Haha i alr get a orgasm on thinking about this violent act

Do you think they will be any brain left? Haha no this stupid ass got no brain
We’ll drink the bloat out of @Judas Froome

• WTF
Bloat is 100% real but if you're natty, lean and have 0 health conditions then it's usually exaggerated. If you take test/dbol or any wet steroid then bloating (steroid moonface) is a legitimate thing to watch out for.

Last edited:
IMG 7788 IMG 7630

first pic is at my dads where the water softener uses salt to treat the water, second pic is at my moms a few days before no salt in the water. but yeah bloating isn’t real

• JFL