Reminder: Gymcelling is cope

D

Deleted member 32266

Iron
You don't need muscles. Just be a little lean and tall with a good face.

Imagine working out 2 hours a day 6 days a week, pushing your body to its limits, counting every calorie and macros, watching micros, cutting out alcohol and junk food, not drinking water to appear drier, sleeping hungry, getting 8-12 hours a night. Just to still look small. Neurotic behaviour. Mental illness really.

Even bigger L if you're roiding, ruining your health and longevity.

All to get rejected by a average/below hole who puts no effort into her body and only redeeming feature is being born a women. Even being expected to make the first move and work.

Might even make it harder, because you look like an ogre who could break her. Or out of place in many situations.

Lol if you think this is attractive
8osbo3evb8ja1

This is around ideal for most sane women
Sub buzz 5977 1486604033 2

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Ritalincel, try2beme and 7 others
but he can beat the dude in last image

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22918 and juste
May aswell be, guarantee he doesn't pull any quality and still has to put in loads of work and deal with bs

Only n* get into fights
Run him on OLD and he cant def get MTBs easily

Run him on OLD and he cant def get MTBs easily
OLD cope. Bunch of flakes and time wasters. Matches don't mean fuck all. I've had 3000+ and guess how many I met. Like 5 average thots

• JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax

I need to gymcel and count calories etc to look like this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, chadmanlet04, Deleted member 33424 and 4 others
OLD cope. Bunch of flakes and time wasters. Matches don't mean fuck all. I've had 3000+ and guess how many I met. Like 5 average thots
Doubt.jpg. I ran a gymcel with worse physique and face than him and shit pics no verification in a country nobody uses tinder and had an MTB texting first and setting up a date immediately

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, Blackgymmax, Danish_Retard and 3 others
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: saldagoat, Deleted member 33424, Danish_Retard and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32266
Literally everyone does. Lol at looksmaxxers thinking because a guy isn't roided it means he doesn't lift. A non-gymcelled body is skinnyfat.
Just play sports here and there and don't eat like a pig and that's achievable

Just play sports here and there and don't eat like a pig and that's achievable
Sports don't build muscle you fucking dumb shit. Lifting to overload does. The guy in the pic lifts.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Doubt.jpg. I ran a gymcel with worse physique and face than him and shit pics no verification in a country nobody uses tinder and had an MTB texting first and setting up a date immediately
I ran a chad in Slovenia and kid you not, he was barely getting any matches... Do hoes just recognize it's a catfish? I get matches as htn-chadlite and this model guy couldn't get even mtbs. I had to switch to some random app to bait because he couldn't get hoes without swiping on 100s of women and I'm not paying tinder/bumble for my chadfish.

Effort to reward isn't worth it in reality
Infinite difference between being incel and having MTB gf. So its giga worth it

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 32266
I ran a chad in Slovenia and kid you not, he was barely getting any matches... Do hoes just recognize it's a catfish? I get matches as htn-chadlite and this model guy couldn't get even mtbs. I had to switch to some random app to bait because he couldn't get hoes without swiping on 100s of women and I'm not paying tinder/bumble for my chadfish.
Show me the guy you ran and his pics. They need to be believable

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, Pikabro, BongMog and 1 other person
Sports don't build muscle you fucking dumb shit. Lifting to overload does. The guy in the pic lifts.
Just go gym here and there too then. What's the difference. Most active normies do that

Imagine working out 2 hours a day 6 days a week, pushing your body to its limits, counting every calorie and macros, watching micros, cutting out alcohol and junk food, not drinking water to appear drier, sleeping hungry, getting 8-12 hours a night. Just to still look small. Neurotic behaviour. Mental illness really.

All to get rejected by a average/below hole who puts no effort into her body and only redeeming feature is being born a women. Even being expected to make the first move and work.

Might even make it harder, because you look like an ogre who could break her. Or out of place in many situations.

View attachment 2362670

View attachment 2362675
you are such a beta simp lol , everything for women lol

Muh I can’t attract women cause of my subpar face so gymcelling is cope

gymcalling is never cope because a good body and good face is everything

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius, Danish_Retard and autistic_tendencies

View attachment 2362670

View attachment 2362675
Just have Chad genetics so you don’t have to work out theory

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and autistic_tendencies
Keep coping cause ur genetic trash can’t build a bicep vein to save your life
Hahahahah
D4154472 7381 4785 A678 672BA96DC032

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, Pikabro, BongMog and 1 other person
Just go gym here and there too then. What's the difference. Most active normies do that
The difference is the gym improves your aesthetics. Sports don't.

The difference is the gym improves your aesthetics. Sports don't.
Sports get u lean and do build some muscles. I don't mean play tennis but like rock climbing, swimming, martial arts or something

Last edited:
Sports get u lean and do build some muscles. I don't mean play tennis but like rock climbing or something
Standing up builds "some" muscle. It's not effective at building an aesthetic body, though. Guy in pic lifts.

Show me the guy you ran and his pics. They need to be believable
That makes sense (I can't find the exact model right now, but it explains a lot). I was just confused because I see people running Maherfish and getting tons of matches. In what world can you believe Maher is real without verification??? Are western countries that easy to fool on Tinder, cause in EE it doesn't work like that, girls called out my prettyboy tiktoker calling him an actor and literally saying 'fake profile using actor', when he really wasn't. They sort of assumed he wasn't really due to being good looking.

That makes sense (I can't find the exact model right now, but it explains a lot). I was just confused because I see people running Maherfish and getting tons of matches. In what world can you believe Maher is real without verification??? Are western countries that easy to fool on Tinder, cause in EE it doesn't work like that, girls called out my prettyboy tiktoker calling him an actor and literally saying 'fake profile using actor', when he really wasn't. They sort of assumed he wasn't really due to being good looking.
For gl guys you need to use their "bad" pics. Otherwise without verification its an obvious catfish. I think the reason you can run chadfishes in the west is the shear number of profiles. Whilst in the balkans for example, with such a low number there is a very small chance of an actual model tier chad to be on there

• +1
Reactions: SlavicGeneral
For gl guys you need to use their "bad" pics. Otherwise without verification its an obvious catfish. I think the reason you can run chadfishes in the west is the shear number of profiles. Whilst in the balkans for example, with such a low number there is a very small chance of an actual model tier chad to be on there
Never though about it, but tbh yeah there's no way you wouldn't be gigafamous looking like some of those guys here.

• +1
Reactions: cytoplasm
Retarded thread. Think before you post.

Lol then why do you do it? You're small

• +1
Reactions: L(oser)ooksmaxxer
Because you're subhuman. I don't know what Is w you guys but most girls I make plans w don't flake

• +1
Reactions: L(oser)ooksmaxxer, VenatorLuparius and Kamui
you are such a beta simp lol , everything for women lol

Muh I can’t attract women cause of my subpar face so gymcelling is cope

gymcalling is never cope because a good body and good face is everything
Ong, these retards don’t even know why it’s called gymMAXING for a reason, you are MAXIMIZING your potential sex appeal, legit room temperature level IQ

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8365
Ong, these retards don’t even know why it’s called gymMAXING for a reason, you are MAXIMIZING your potential sex appeal, legit room temperature level IQ
Gymmaxing is so good bro

Better health
Better sex appeal
People can fear you
People respect you
Support leanmaxxing to not look dyel
Make you stronger
You rot less
It's a good cope and hobbies

Lowers your risk of injury​

Promotes greater mobility and flexibility​

Boosts your self-esteem​