Inject HGH and estrogen blockers so that Stacy can look at u ded srs

• +1
Reactions: Banderacell and AscendingHero
yes sir, currently doing this but no results yet

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
I am already 6foot3, i have other issues

whatchu doimk-677
mk-677 25mg, aromasin 6mg eod, eating a shit ton of food and drinking lots of milk and tons of supplements and exercise +9 hours of sleep every night + 1 a week subluminals, and praying, hanging from a bar, stretches, idk what else a ton of shit. I cannot afford pharam grade HGH so im copeing with MK

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
Terrible advice. I started injecting HGH when I was 18 and grew from 5'9" to 6'7". It was the worst mistake of my entire life. My face became longer and uglier and my nose and ears doubled in size.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 18694, Mewton, Deleted member 17379 and 6 others
Terrible advice. I started injecting HGH when I was 18 and grew from 5'9" to 6'7". It was the worst mistake of my entire life. My face became longer and uglier and my nose and ears doubled in size.
STOP

STOP
STOP
STOP MENTAL ILLNESS

• +1
Reactions: mafiaboy
I thank the gods everyday that I'm 6'3

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Toth's thot and Deleted member 16861
how much time did you inject hgh. These results seem insane. Alsso what was the dosage? What was your body fat percentage during your childhood?

how much time did you inject hgh. These results seem insane. Alsso what was the dosage? What was your body fat percentage during your childhood?
Did you not read where I said it ruined my life and made my face ugly?

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton
Did you not read where I said it ruined my life and made my face ugly?
There are people who would sacrofice their good face for height. Also i am asking the dosage you took so people know wahat they shouldnt inject to grow so much. But its weird i am looking at your posts and there is a post where you say that you started injecting at 16.

Also there is this post you made

How is this possible? Do you have any good explanation for this?

There are people who would sacrofice their good face for height.
Well I don't support anyone doing that. My protocol will remain a secret as I had to do all the research myself and didn't have anyone to spoonfeed me their "hiGH iQ proTOCol".

• JFL
Reactions: mafiaboy