Reminder i have a legit 146 IQ

D

Deleted member 2933

Kraken
Brainmogs me.

Face reveal, you fucking npc hillbilly hick. I wanna laugh at your ugly ass profile picture.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: sub6manletnozygos, DidntRead, maunchu and 13 others
that's pretty cool
does it help you in real life?

My IQ is 163. For those of you unfamiliar with IQ, this means I have "genius-level" intelligence. I also have synaesthesia, and absolute pitch. Things as diverse as math, music, and art come naturally to me and I get straight A's without studying much at all. I also am able to understand music at a deeper level than most people. While most people my age spend their free time listening to mainstream music, I spend my free time listening to works such as Beethoven's 9th Symphony, Bach's Toccata and Fugue in D minor, Mozart's Eine Kleine Nacht Musik, Chopin's Nocturne Op. 9 No. 2, and Wagner's Ride of the Valkyries. All this and I'm still in high school. Ask me anything.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Vitruvian, Butthurt Dweller and 2 others
You missclicked 1

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Dogs

My IQ is 163. For those of you unfamiliar with IQ, this means I have "genius-level" intelligence. I also have synaesthesia, and absolute pitch. Things as diverse as math, music, and art come naturally to me and I get straight A's without studying much at all. I also am able to understand music at a deeper level than most people. While most people my age spend their free time listening to mainstream music, I spend my free time listening to works such as Beethoven's 9th Symphony, Bach's Toccata and Fugue in D minor, Mozart's Eine Kleine Nacht Musik, Chopin's Nocturne Op. 9 No. 2, and Wagner's Ride of the Valkyries. All this and I'm still in high school. Ask me anything.

What's your thesis on free will then

So does height matter?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and didntreadlol
Copy pasta?

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2810
What's your thesis on free will then
It is quite naive to believe we have free will, considering stingy owns all of existence from the atoms, bacteria, and cells everywhere, the outer reaches of the ether, to the very thoughts inside your head, and our "Freedom & Liberty" It all belongs to stingy. Don't even think of rebelling against stingy, you can't anyways, for he merely puts all ideas of revolution, war and oppression inside people, as they all in secret benefit him, when he gets people to rebel against him, it's merely because of the boredom of the severe pointlessness of our reality and even beyond our reality, he wants some "Fun" Don't think of praying to a higher power either, as stingy owns all religions and philosophies, but then again, he does also own the concept of atheism, nihilism, and agnosticism Stingy even owns the concept of owning other things, just to make sure nothing belongs to anyone but him. due to the reality stingy has crafted for our horrifying lives, we amount to nothing but mere puppets and playthings to him. We are not Special or Unique and humanity definitely isn't number one.

high iq
post on looksmax

choose one

Nvm. I remember some good looking curry from lookism and he lived in Scotland so I thought you could be him

Im pretty sure his username was Austin2001.

Nvm. I remember some good looking curry from lookism and he lived in Scotland so I thought you could be him

Im pretty sure his username was Austin2001.
well you got the general Idea

ded srs?

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian
roped?

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian
This is the lowest IQ message board I've ever been a part of.

• +1
Reactions: Petsmart
Wtf are you doing here then

Go cure cancer bro

• JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo
It is quite naive to believe we have free will, considering stingy owns all of existence from the atoms, bacteria, and cells everywhere, the outer reaches of the ether, to the very thoughts inside your head, and our "Freedom & Liberty" It all belongs to stingy. Don't even think of rebelling against stingy, you can't anyways, for he merely puts all ideas of revolution, war and oppression inside people, as they all in secret benefit him, when he gets people to rebel against him, it's merely because of the boredom of the severe pointlessness of our reality and even beyond our reality, he wants some "Fun" Don't think of praying to a higher power either, as stingy owns all religions and philosophies, but then again, he does also own the concept of atheism, nihilism, and agnosticism Stingy even owns the concept of owning other things, just to make sure nothing belongs to anyone but him. due to the reality stingy has crafted for our horrifying lives, we amount to nothing but mere puppets and playthings to him. We are not Special or Unique and humanity definitely isn't number one.

what's the point of u telling him this if he "cant anyways" control any shit?? You think you can influence his opinion? Influence who ? Well, according to you there's no him, right ??

Why did you get into the discussion if it's all pointless and shit for you?

wow now ur pissed off at me telling you this ? why? is this the nervous bacteria in ur stomach ? calm down u cant control shit anyways.

all you wrote are projections of ur emotions
in my opinion there are free will and there are physical things that make us go to certain directions.
That's what my intuition tells me

"no u're wrong, all there is are little balls who behave according to certain well-defined laws"

You sure ? What about thoughts, images, all we feel and see, where are these things? Are these things as objects are things ??

No. So shut up ur ass u know shit.
Cancer has been cured already, i wanna be a rockstar