REMINDER IF I GET BANNED

Deleted member 9072

Deleted member 9072

CURRY MEEKS (THE ROCK) RETIRED
her Kingkellz Lorsss

Dear mods, I have a request that I would like to present with you

This use @brbbrah is threatening to doxx my identity and I am gonna stop his vile act immediately before it become spontaneous and uncontrollable. He is threating to doxx my pic along with my other identity as in this thread:

https://looksmax.org/threads/biggest-evisceration-coming-yet.218514/#post-3737108

In the past there were several users attempting to doxx me and I requested the thread to be obliterated since I don't want my private information to be associated with a forum where people want to be private as much as possible. This user wants to doxx me although he violates the rules here first and harassed my ethnicity:

View attachment 718231

View attachment 718232

..... AND MANY OTHER THINGS I COULD NOT ACCOUNT ENOUGH FOR.

The rules that this user violated:

Harass or troll other members

• Don't persistently troll or harass other members. If you made an account here to troll or bait responses, you'll be banned very quickly.
Request or post anyone's dox, or use user's pictures as avatars.
  • Don't request, publish, post, or threaten to post other people's private information without their express authorization and permission. If you want to use a user's face/body as avatar on the site, make sure you have explicit permission from them.
Incite to lawless action
  • Don't post illegal content or direct anyone to commit illegal acts of any kind. If you're joking make sure it's obvious, intention is very hard to guess through text. If in doubt, don't do it.
I have learnt my past lesson and vowed not to fakedoxx or to realdoxx anyone ever on this website and I expect the others to also follow the rules

View attachment 718241

I want to prevent this unforeseeable event to happen because there's no point of living if my reputation is ruined and my face is exposed to everyone ONCE AGAIN since I tried my best to stay low-key from the last incident.

Sincerely.

JUST JFL AT TAKING ANYTHING SRS ON THIS SITE. I WASN'T GONNA DOXX THIS FAGGOTS PICS ANYWAYS. I HAD BULLIED THIS ESTROGENIC FRAMECEL TO THE POINT HE NEEDED TO SUCK DICKS MODS.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 6402, Deleted member 9488 and 16 others
Soy ngl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PYT and Deleted member 9072
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 6485b025t, Deleted member 9048, Deleted member 6402 and 10 others
soy and high E behavior ngl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380, PYT and Deleted member 9072
Ready for essay #2? i saw you removing the racial slurs and begged for mods so you dont get banned. If you dont make a thread apologizing me right now at this moment you will be gone for GOOD. you have a lot of balls to keep igniting the fire and fueling this shit tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, sytyl, PYT and 1 other person
Bury the hatchet

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
Ready for essay #2? i saw you removing the racial slurs and begged for mods so you dont get banned. If you dont make a thread apologizing me right now at this moment you will be gone for GOOD. you have a lot of balls to keep igniting the fire and fueling this shit tbh
YEAH I DID SO WHAT YELLOW BUSH? YOU HAVE ALREADY SUCKED MODS DICK AND I DON'T WANNA FUEL THIS SHIT ANYMORE. I LIKE TO KEEP THINGS PROFESSIONAL WITH MODS. BUT I BULLIED YOU TO THE POINT OF YOU CRYING FROM CYBER BULLYING. "RACIAL SLURS MY ASS"

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9048, PYT, 6485b025t and 1 other person
I am writing another one at this very moment so you’re gonna have 10 mins before its really over for your career with my second essay

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl, PYT, Deleted member 9072 and 1 other person
I will continue batman gang if u get banned bro

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: PYT, Deleted member 6217, Lev Peshkov and 2 others
I am writing another one at this very moment so you’re gonna have 10 mins before its really over for your career with my second essay
MODS AIN'T GONNA DO SHIT KEEP WRITING INCOHERENT ESSAYS LIKE A BULLIED PTSD RIDDEN FAGGOT.

@SubhumanCurrycel @TheCopefulCurry

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9048, Deleted member 6402, ThreadMatters and 4 others
SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU HIGH INHIB FAGGOT IF YOU WERE NOT SCARED FROM THE CORTISOL SPIKE I HAD FOR YOU YOU WOULDN'T HAVE MADE THIS THREAD YOU ABSOULTE LARPING FAGGOT

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6402, sytyl, PYT and 3 others
SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU HIGH INHIB FAGGOT IF YOU WERE NOT SCARED FROM THE CORTISOL SPIKE I HAD FOR YOU YOU WOULDN'T HAVE MADE THIS THREAD YOU ABSOULTE LARPING FAGGOT
REMINDER AT THIS EMASCULATED LEFORT PATIENT CHINK TRYING TO GET ME BANNED. KEEP WRITING ESSAYS YOU JAWLESS JUNGLE NIGGER

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9048, sytyl, Deleted member 10104 and 1 other person
@rakeeshpatel69xxx take care of this larpingfaggot. Make him spit some hindi from the cortisol spike. Everthing i say from now on will be used against me. May allah protect my soul

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: sytyl, Deleted member 6723 and Deleted member 9072
BUMP
@rakeeshpatel69xxx

SEEN TWO MINUTES AGO

@brbbrah VS @Trungvu

tenor.gif
tenor.gif

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl and 6485b025t
@Bigbeefius look 2 alts fighting

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, ThreadMatters, sytyl and 3 others
you are not @Trungvu is the alt you're the main :lul:
HE HAS ALREADY POSTED HIS PICS HERE BEFORE AND I AM NOT A CHINK (OTHERS CAN VERIFY), YOU ARE UTTERLY RETARDED TO THE POINT THAT YOU SHOULD KEEP WRITING YOUR LOW IQ MUDDLED ESSAYS.

• JFL
Reactions: 6485b025t
dox? trungvu posted his pics in a delon thread awhile back, how is this news?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: sytyl, PYT and Deleted member 9072
HE HAS ALREADY POSTED HIS PICS HERE BEFORE AND I AM NOT A CHINK (OTHERS CAN VERIFY), YOU ARE UTTERLY RETARDED TO THE POINT THAT YOU SHOULD KEEP WRITING YOUR LOW IQ MUDDLED ESSAYS.

Disgusting larping faggot. Reported for being an alt

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl, Deleted member 5912, Deleted member 6723 and 1 other person
dox? trungvu posted his pics in a delon thread awhile back, how is this news?
IT GOT DELETED RIGHT AWAY, HE SUCKED OFF THE MODS SINCE SOMEONE HAD DOXXED HIM BEFORE. BUT NONETHELESS I HAD SAVED THEM.

giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: 6485b025t, Deleted member 6402 and Deleted member 10104
low t tbh just dox him and take the ban

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6402, Warlow, PYT and 2 others
DAMN IMAGINE GIVING SOMEONE SUCH TERRIBLE PTSD SIMPLY THROUGH YOUR WORDS THAT HE SEES YOU EVERYWHERE! HE STARTS ACCUSING EVERYONE AROUND HIM OF BEING YOU!

IT ALL FUCKING MAKES SENSE NOW. HIM ACCUSING ME OF BEING AN ALT, HIM BEING OBSESSED WITH ME, WITH YOU, THE UTTER FEAR LEAKING THROUGH EVERY LETTER HE POSTS ON HERE IN RESPONSE TO US.

YOU ABSOLUTE FUCKING MONSTER, YOU CHANGED THIS MAN'S WORLD AND LIVE IN HIS MIND AT THE HIGHEST TOWER IN THE PENTHOUSE SUITE AT THE HIGHEST LEVEL ALL FOR FUCKING FREE HOLY SHIT THIS MAN @Trungvu HAS NEVER BEEN MORE MOGGED, MORE DESTROYED, MORE MENTALLY EVISCERATED IN ALL HIS LIFE, THIS HAS TO BE FUCKING UNPRECEDENTED IT'S FUCKING OVER FOR HIM TRULY AND DEARLY THERE IS NO COMING BACK FROM THIS

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Copeful, sytyl, PYT and 1 other person
DAMN IMAGINE GIVING SOMEONE SUCH TERRIBLE PTSD SIMPLY THROUGH YOUR WORDS THAT HE SEES YOU EVERYWHERE! HE STARTS ACCUSING EVERYONE AROUND HIM OF BEING YOU!

IT ALL FUCKING MAKES SENSE NOW. HIM ACCUSING ME OF BEING AN ALT, HIM BEING OBSESSED WITH ME, WITH YOU, THE UTTER FEAR LEAKING THROUGH EVERY LETTER HE POSTS ON HERE IN RESPONSE TO US.

YOU ABSOLUTE FUCKING MONSTER, YOU CHANGED THIS MAN'S WORLD AND LIVE IN HIS MIND AT THE HIGHEST TOWER IN THE PENTHOUSE SUITE AT THE HIGHEST LEVEL ALL FOR FUCKING FREE HOLY SHIT THIS MAN @Trungvu HAS NEVER BEEN MORE MOGGED, MORE DESTROYED, MORE MENTALLY EVISCERATED IN ALL HIS LIFE, THIS HAS TO BE FUCKING UNPRECEDENTED IT'S FUCKING OVER FOR HIM TRULY AND DEARLY THERE IS NO COMING BACK FROM THIS
dn rd but I like the energy you're putting out bro :)(y)

and thanks for solving that math problem

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 10104

lmfao

what happened to brbbrah

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl
good ol' times

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10104
@streege @Trungvu @TheCopefulCurry

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Copeful and Deleted member 9048
  • JFL