Reminder: if you have a shit jawline, grow a beard

6.5PSL

Banned

This guy is perfect example, from good looking could definitely pick up women to 0 appeal from losing beard. If you have a shit jawline just grow our your facial hair and if you cant hop on minoxidil ASAP (stop making ridiculous excuses).

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Moggedbyevery1, Deleted member 14905, thereallegend and 7 others

This guy is perfect example, from good looking could definitely pick up women to 0 appeal from losing beard. If you have a shit jawline just grow our your facial hair and if you cant hop on minoxidil ASAP (stop making ridiculous excuses).

Looks weird tbh without the beard, like he has a chin but its so recessed and none existent ramus and consistent jawline for that matter.

I think self acceptance is the greatest beard someone with masculine virtues can grow

• JFL
Reactions: eduardkoopman
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: qkz, Gaia262, Deleted member 15827 and 2 others
I'll add that a trimmed beard like this >>>>>>>>> some gross hobo beard (no you don't look like a badass viking)

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
can pretty boys have beards

Everyone here is just overly anti beard because they idolize chads and Tik tok pretty boys with perfect lower thirds. The reality is a short beard is a looksmax for a ton of guys, even if your lower third is decent. It can add a sense of sharpness if you lack that, and you can shape it to fraud having a better gonial angle/ramus length

Everyone here is just overly anti beard because they idolize chads and Tik tok pretty boys with perfect lower thirds. The reality is a short beard is a looksmax for a ton of guys, even if your lower third is decent. It can add a sense of sharpness if you lack that, and you can shape it to fraud having a better gonial angle/ramus length
Yeah my opinion is if you have a good jawline be either clean shaven or designer stubble and bad jawline have either thick stubble or slight beard, but don't push it like soy redditors do.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2106
Yeah my opinion is if you have a good jawline be either clean shaven or designer stubble and bad jawline have either thick stubble or slight beard, but don't push it like soy redditors do.
Agreed, unless your chin is so recessed you look like a bobs burgers character in which case grow that shit all the way out