ALL TOP TIER MEN HAVE GOOD EYE AREA.
CANT BE 7+ WITHOUT HUNTER EYES

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, DidntRead, Nosecel9000 and 5 others
Holy fuck at eriksen

• +1
Reactions: norwoodreaper
It’s over for me then.

The first 3 men, their eye area is the first thing that catches the eye, but it's not the same with Gandy? Why?

The first 3 men, their eye area is the first thing that catches the eye, but it's not the same with Gandy? Why?
The blue in his eye isn't as vibrant.

Cope

"Hooded eyes are a meme, it's all about having eyes that show emotion"

1e1c0c08dcc521c6556ccb9bd093f09a.png

gBr0guA.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4383, DidntRead, Whyamihere and 4 others
Cope

"Hooded eyes are a meme, it's all about having eyes that show emotion"

1e1c0c08dcc521c6556ccb9bd093f09a.png

gBr0guA.gif
just fucking lol
i think its the picture tbh
there are some pics of gandy where his eyes are... eye catching

zygos and midface are more important even though it affects certain parts of the eye area

zygos and midface are more important even though it affects certain parts of the eye area
midface is very important you are correct
but eye area is still by far the most important.
every male model has good zygos, midface and eye area while every gl guy has at least a good eye area

• +1
Reactions: psycophsez

this is all you need

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1553, InZayn, Deleted member 1464 and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: DidntRead, ULTRATERAX63 and mido the slayer
midface is very important you are correct
but eye area is still by far the most important.
every male model has good zygos, midface and eye area while every gl guy has at least a good eye area

i kindly disagree - eye area is definitely a top feature and belongs to the 4 top features next to jawline, zygos and midface but you can still look good with a non ideal eye area

you can easily see that if you do the sunglass test - in 95% of cases you can already tell if someone looks good or shit even when the person wears sunglasses and you cant see the eye area

examples of people with shit eye area who still look good

919908245.jpg

jOAUe8L.jpg

d09087a91d1e5049a0da237be07b02cf.jpg
pscMGPK4km3l.jpg

tumblr_p73egwjeTy1tdeug4o3_400.jpg
640x360

jude-law-and-ray-ban-original-wayfarer-2140-sunglasses-gallery.png
tumblr_ng9kagS2yG1s2mokto1_250.jpg

matthew-mcconaughey-and-ray-ban-2132-wayfarer-sunglasses-gallery.jpg
Matthew_McConaughey_2011.jpg

Artifact+Red+Carpet+Arrivals+2013+SXSW+Music+wan_72a7A6ql.jpg
f4aa87c5ac2771350b2dd5cc292357d8.jpg

its-national-sunglasses-day-here-is-ryan-gosling-in-his-sunglasses.jpg
ryan-gosling-film-de4259b4abc784e312a677e5b48132ff6b2d8590-s800-c85.jpg

WBfTlst.jpg
BTyp1f2.jpg

vs

latest

however if you have a shitty eye are you should indeed do everything to improve it since its indeed very important and you need top other important features to balance it out (which majority doesnt have)
and fix the image emb @Sergeant

• +1
Reactions: InZayn
i kindly disagree - eye area is definitely a top feature and belongs to the 4 top features next to jawline, zygos and midface but you can still look good with a non ideal eye area

you can easily see that if you do the sunglass test - in 95% of cases you can already tell if someone looks good or shit even when the person wears sunglasses and you cant see the eye area

examples of people with shit eye area who still look good

919908245.jpg

jOAUe8L.jpg

d09087a91d1e5049a0da237be07b02cf.jpg
pscMGPK4km3l.jpg

tumblr_p73egwjeTy1tdeug4o3_400.jpg
640x360

jude-law-and-ray-ban-original-wayfarer-2140-sunglasses-gallery.png
tumblr_ng9kagS2yG1s2mokto1_250.jpg

matthew-mcconaughey-and-ray-ban-2132-wayfarer-sunglasses-gallery.jpg
Matthew_McConaughey_2011.jpg

Artifact+Red+Carpet+Arrivals+2013+SXSW+Music+wan_72a7A6ql.jpg
f4aa87c5ac2771350b2dd5cc292357d8.jpg

its-national-sunglasses-day-here-is-ryan-gosling-in-his-sunglasses.jpg
ryan-gosling-film-de4259b4abc784e312a677e5b48132ff6b2d8590-s800-c85.jpg

WBfTlst.jpg
BTyp1f2.jpg

vs

latest

however if you have a shitty eye are you should indeed do everything to improve it since its indeed very important and you need top other important features to balance it out (which majority doesnt have)
and fix the image emb @Sergeant
BTyp1f2.jpg

his eye area is good...
but anyway, the rest of them would look top tier if it wasnt for their avg eye area thats my point

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
BTyp1f2.jpg

his eye area is good...
but anyway, the rest of them would look top tier if it wasnt for their avg eye area thats my point

is it though? if he wasnt squiting he probably needed eye lid retraction surgery

anyways i totally i agree that eye area matters a lot so its a disgrace this forum hasnt an eye area mega thread

absolutely over for this forum

im embarassed for @Sergeant the whole mod team and everyone whoever made a single post on this forum

is it though? if he wasnt squiting he probably needed eye lid retraction surgery

anyways i totally i agree that eye area matters a lot so its a disgrace this forum hasnt an eye area mega thread

absolutely over for this forum

im embarassed for @Sergeant the whole mod team and everyone whoever made a single post on this forum
yeah i agree.
theres not enough info about how to actually improve eye area despite its immense importance

stop discussing what the most important feature jfl its pointless.

you need a good combination of all of them, it doesnt matter if something is slightly lacking behind but you wont be GL if you have a subhuman feature.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 245
Its a bad pic and its the smallest one of them all, however here one def see the eyes.

Good eye area is all about orbital protection that's it
How likely a punch to the face is to damage your eye is inversely proportional to how attractive your eye area is. Evolutionarily, eye protection is paramount, no animal can survive blind outside civilization.

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead and Deleted member 245
You need everything to look good....height,jaw,eyes everything also hair and style

"Eye bones" are the most important part. Having a very very weak browridge and suborbital rim with perfect PCT slayers eyes, perfect IPD and perfect slayer eyebrows will still make you look very weird. BugsLifeMaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
"Eye bones" are the most important part. Having a very very weak browridge and suborbital rim with perfect PCT slayers eyes, perfect IPD and perfect slayer eyebrows will still make you look very weird. BugsLifeMaxxing
many aspects of eye area are caused by the orbital bones , you are right.
still eye area is most important - as a result of good orbital bones .

• +1
Reactions: x30001
Eye are+Lower third=Above average by default.

• +1
Harmony is everything!!!! Eyes itself are second i would say.

• +1
your eye area is THE most important. jaw copers don't realise that a good jaw is something literally anyone can have as long as they are not recessed and have a tiny palate by chewing in a routine or injecting.

hunter eyes are way different.

another note : if my fucking left eye goes higher than it is right now to corrected asymmetry which is already happening I will be male model after bloat loss and chewing or inject I swear lads. ill even give a clue or some shit that I post on this site.
not tryna brag . whatever you wont even believe me until it happens

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead, Deleted member 1464 and norwoodreaper
Then don’t you faggot, is it that hard to keep your mouth shut?

bro just wait and see yea. im going to help everyone out by figuring out the truth and spreading it.

I wanted to say it because this thread is about eye area being important .

not even bragging tbh

I wanted to say it because this thread is about eye area being important .

not even bragging tbh
If this isn’t considered bragging I don’t know what is.
another note : if my fucking left eye goes higher than it is right now to corrected asymmetry which is already happening I will be male model after bloat loss and chewing or inject I swear lads. ill even give a clue or some shit that I post on this site.

if thats bragging you dont know what bragging is
brag
/braɡ/
verb
gerund or present participle: bragging
  1. say something in a boastful manner.
    "he bragged that he was sure of victory"

brag
/braɡ/
verb
victory has not come yet. victory is to come. imagine someone talking about their ascension and you thinking they are bragging.

imagine someone talking about their ascension and you thinking they are bragging.
Because you fucking were.
Since I “don’t know what bragging is” why don’t you explain?

Because you fucking were.
Since I “don’t know what bragging is” why don’t you explain?
bragging is when you brag about getting something.

like if I got 1000 matches on tinder then posted it on here and said "cry for me more incel cunts"

bragging is when you brag about getting something.

like if I got 1000 matches on tinder then posted it on here and said "cry for me more incel cunts"
brag
/braɡ/
verb
Just shut up about being a soon to be “male model” you delusional nigger, no one wants to hear it.
You also claimed to potentially become PSL 9.
psl 9 is possible. I think that I might reach it (no cope I am SERIOUS)

• JFL
Reactions: mido the slayer
brag
/braɡ/
verb
Just shut up about being a soon to be “male model” you delusional nigger, no one wants to hear it.
You also claimed to potentially become PSL 9.
cope.

you will cry when you realise what you could have been once i reveal the truth but worry not I will make sure to create a method for getting you to your intended maximum potential after ascencion

• Hmm...
Reactions: x30001
cope.

you will cry when you realise what you could have been once i reveal the truth but worry not I will make sure to create a method for getting you to your intended maximum potential after ascencion
You want me to believe you might become PSL 9 as a curry and are still browsing this site?

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

You need everything not just eyes

Good eye area is all about orbital protection that's it
How likely a punch to the face is to damage your eye is inversely proportional to how attractive your eye area is. Evolutionarily, eye protection is paramount, no animal can survive blind outside civilization.
I once got punched several times on the same eye, the brow and cheekbone got bruised and swole but the eyelids didnt swell nor closed the eye like they do for other people my eye shape and aperture was the same. my eye qas fully open and operative during the healing process. it was from a guy who is steong by himself, full of drugs. my eye got sclera bleed (when the white gets red stain) one day after from the shock tho but I didnt lose vision nor had my eyelid shape swell, close or change. how good would that be ?