• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, RedKeyboard, Deleted member 439 and 2 others
these joined Friday guys are all high IQ wtf

• +1
Reactions: x30001 and DidntRead
You are bluepiller
Remember to take shower

reminder:

once you got all relevant information any further time spend on research is just procrastination

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, RAITEIII, ULTRATERAX63 and 5 others
Reminder: that gif only appeals to men. To women he’s just some creepy old incel. Twinks are a better representation of attractive masculinity

Last edited:
Reminder: that gif only appeals to men. To women he’s just some creepy old incel. Twinks are a better representation of attractive masculinity
nigga nobody knows what you are talking about

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and x30001
As my boy tai Lopez says “KnOwLeDge”

Some of these refugees are actually a new lease of life. @paulie_walnuts @xForgotMyName and 1 or 2 others

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, xForgotMyName, DidntRead and 1 other person
Some of these refugees are actually a new lease of life. @paulie_walnuts @xForgotMyName and 1 or 2 others

Ok, well check this out. First of all you're using too many big words and since I don't understand them I'm going to take them as disrespect. Watch your mouth.
giphy.gif

• So Sad
Reactions: x30001
That cringe Robert De Niro gif

nobody even mentioned something about attractivness, twinks or attractive masculinity or made hints in that direction before you mentioned it. nobody was even thinking that.

are you retarded?

pure

tenor.gif