Reminder. Looks is personality

D

Deleted member 18582

Poet laureate of the deep state
There is no way out of your hell but surgery.

Nothing.

IMG 6178

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3105, Deleted member 31457, humanoidsub7 and 2 others
Don't forget that height is confidence too

Found the insecure mtbs who just got pumped and dumped by chad

IMG 6179

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kasanova and Anchor_Ship
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33986
Of course. No doubt about that boyo.

just inject test and both women and men will be sucking your shlong from the bottom to the tip

just inject test and both women and men will be sucking your shlong from the bottom to the tip
Really? I do love head but only from hot people
I fucking hate ugly people

Really? I do love head but only from hot people
I fucking hate ugly people
because everything is subjective. OOFY doofy is real too. all i needed was boxing and test and nofap and puberty and supplements and breaking my legs just to become a mogger. thats why im not even rotting like before

BEING UGLY IS BEING UNHEALTHY

Water

• +1
Reactions: Acne Victim
BBC is real. OOFY doofy is real too. all i needed was boxing and test and nofap and puberty and supplements and breaking my legs just to become a mogger. thats why im not even rotting like before
Do you fuck hot girls

because everything is subjective. OOFY doofy is real too. all i needed was boxing and test and nofap and puberty and supplements and breaking my legs just to become a mogger. thats why im not even rotting like before

BEING UGLY IS BEING UNHEALTHY
How did you break your legs

i don't even go to the gym, but they just dump me after anyway and go back with their BBC gymmaxed bf
So u just inject test and sit at homw ?

But they still come give u blowjobs ?

Also what supplements and how did they help

Also what doss breaking ur fukkn leg have anything to do with it

So u just inject test and sit at homw ?

But they still come give u blowjobs ?

Also what supplements and how did they help

Also what doss breaking ur fukkn leg have anything to do with it
no my boyo ive been hanging out with friendos and working out, boxing with them, and basically getting vitamin D, K2, the maximum of vitamin c and zinc. been eating a lot of read meat too and i have a palate expander so its all working

no my boyo ive been hanging out with friendos and working out, boxing with them, and basically getting vitamin D, K2, the maximum of vitamin c and zinc. been eating a lot of read meat too and i have a palate expander so its all working
Why are u taking all that what does it do for u

Are you ugly tho ?

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18582
  • +1

Last edited:
  • +1
Do u slay on tinder
How do u meet ur hoes
i dont have tinder and all the hoes i hook up w them irl like i know them from friends or because they approach. i have done nothing like working on my personality and still got hoes so idc

i dont have tinder and all the hoes i hook up w them irl like i know them from friends or because they approach. i have done nothing like working on my personality and still got hoes so idc
im a truecel anyway. im an ugly ince

So you believe in the blackpill?

I have long hair i don't even try to make it look great but i have bones so it doesnt matter
What will happen to me if i take all those sipplements u said u were taking

No u arent u said u have hoes
true but all i want is to pump and dump i want no conversations and they just want to chat and talk all i want is clap their cheeks and that's it

true but all i want is to pump and dump i want no conversations and they just want to chat and talk all i want is clap their cheeks and that's it
I thought they leave for bbc guy anyway

What will happen to me if i take all those sipplements u said u were taking
Idk if you aren't going through puberty or if you are older than 25 it's over. I have late puberty, im almost 17 in a few months so i guess it's not ovah i know god and dr mike mew will save me

Idk if you aren't going through puberty or if you are older than 25 it's over. I have late puberty, im almost 17 in a few months so i guess it's not ovah i know god and dr mike mew will save me
I am young (26)

• So Sad
Reactions: humanoidsub7
Get bimax and supra and infra implants if that doesn't ascend you idk what will
I am getting bimax and infra and zygos in january im gonna become a god

• Love it
Reactions: humanoidsub7
Are u revessed i thought u said u jad bones
My lower third and chin is ruining my face otherwise im ok but i want that stacy pussy rn i know i need to be giga chad in all terms because then no one will want me and people will stay away from me because i am not chad

• +1
i was out with this hot girl and her friend and she told me "come on say something" and i replied "i dont know what to say"

My lower third and chin is ruining my face otherwise im ok but i want that stacy pussy rn i know i need to be giga chad in all terms because then no one will want me and people will stay away from me because i am not chad
i want stacy pussy too

i was out with this hot girl and her friend and she told me "come on say something" and i replied "i dont know what to say"
Chad trait your girl cant command you to speak. Men speak when they wish

Chad trait your girl cant command you to speak. Men speak when they wish
im not chad

im a sexually frustrated boy with a non working dick that keeps getting cucked