REMINDER: NEVER tell a girl about your looksmaxxes

Amnesia

Amnesia

Legend
Was laying in bed with a girl after sex and we're talking about all sorts of things. She gets to talking about makeup and fake lashes. She mentions wanting to buy Latisse, however she is fumbling with the correct pronunciation of it. Being an avid user myself with multiple bottles in my medicine cabinet I correct her habitually and say the correct pronunciation of the drug Latisse. That alone made her kinda give me a glance and smirk like Yeah that's it.... She then says that she wants to buy and use it cause she hears it makes eyelashes longer but is skeptical.

At this point since I've used it and it works great. I reply "Yeah it definitely does work, I've used it myself and it makes eyelashes longer and thicker. But you don't have top use one drop for each eyelid, one drop for BOTH is more than enough, but you also wanna buy separate smaller applicator brushes to optimally apply it."

She now pulls her head off my lap and with her previous smirk gone looks at me right in the eyes and says "No you don't use it." Pregnant pause, I reply "Haha Yeah I've used it...." She just looks at me and says "No you haven't used it."

She is saying these not as questions, but rather more as statements, as in "Dude even if you DO use it PLZ just say you DON'T use it so I don't have to lose ALL sexually attraction to you on the spot" "Please please just deny you use it and play this all off as you were joking cause I would hate to have to ghost you after learning you use a fucking girl drug on your eyelashes like wtf is wrong with you"

After realizing that this is not a funny cute situation about some guy using eyelash drugs and she actually is quickly finding me VERY creepy at the thought of all this. I do reply "Hahaha no I am OBVIOUSLY joking, I only know this cause my mom has used is and told me it work."

She then laughs and we switch topics quickly. But lesson learned that girls do NOT find it cute to learn that you do weird things to looksmax, pretend you are GL effortlessly or that it's cause you have great genes, etc.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LegitUser, aesthetic beauty, Emzi and 51 others
Imagine telling a girl anything

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Arkantos, Mongrelcel, Deleted member 7125 and 21 others
Water is wet indeed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2816 and Deleted member 6402
tales

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, Deleted member 4430, Zercic and 1 other person
i bet that women enjoy dirt dom man who can pick her up and fukcing pound like a fucking mashine gun

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Arkantos, Jerzy Bondov, Vitruvian and 10 others
bold of you to assume i get girls

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6373
  • +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper, Chadeep and Pietrosiek

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jerzy Bondov, Over, Deleted member 4044 and 2 others
Jfl what a scary girl

never tell a girl anything, we need to keep them dumb

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jerzy Bondov, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 6373 and 5 others
unironcially they do
Do you think that this military guy would slay? He looks a bit ethnic and old but bones are chad tier tbh

Telling a Girl your history = Over.

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22 and far336
Do you think that this military guy would slay? He looks a bit ethnic and old but bones are chad tier tbh

Yeah i saw this vid and in the comment's of another vid he appear they all say "omg this dude is nice/gl" this nibba is 40 years old and he would slay 20 years old girl so easily

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
Telling a Girl your history = Over.
Legit, cause whether they admit it or not every guy they are into and like sleeping with they are thinking about how cute their kids would be if they had them with you.

With this same girl she also got very angry when I joked about getting a vasectomy even tho we arent in any relationship or even seriously discussed any sort of serious future together

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Vitruvian, Vidyacoper and Chadeep
S
Legit, cause whether they admit it or not every guy they are into and like sleeping with they are thinking about how cute their kids would be if they had them with you.

With this same girl she also got very angry when I joked about getting a vasectomy even tho we arent in any relationship or even seriously discussed any sort of serious future together
She was legit imagining having kids with you.

OMG MODS PIN THIS OMG
ANOTHER AMNESIA THREAD
MODS FORGOT TO PIN THIS
OMG MODS PIN THIS OMG
ANOTHER AMNESIA THREAD
MODS FORGOT TO PIN THIS
OMG MODS PIN THIS OMG
ANOTHER AMNESIA THREAD
MODS FORGOT TO PIN THIS

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Vitruvian, Ocelot, Kingkellz and 7 others
Was laying in bed with a girl after sex and we're talking about all sorts of things. She gets to talking about makeup and fake lashes. She mentions wanting to buy Latisse, however she is fumbling with the correct pronunciation of it. Being an avid user myself with multiple bottles in my medicine cabinet I correct her habitually and say the correct pronunciation of the drug Latisse. That alone made her kinda give me a glance and smirk like Yeah that's it.... She then says that she wants to buy and use it cause she hears it makes eyelashes longer but is skeptical.

At this point since I've used it and it works great. I reply "Yeah it definitely does work, I've used it myself and it makes eyelashes longer and thicker. But you don't have top use one drop for each eyelid, one drop for BOTH is more than enough, but you also wanna buy separate smaller applicator brushes to optimally apply it."

She now pulls her head off my lap and with her previous smirk gone looks at me right in the eyes and says "No you don't use it." Pregnant pause, I reply "Haha Yeah I've used it...." She just looks at me and says "No you haven't used it."

She is saying these not as questions, but rather more as statements, as in "Dude even if you DO use it PLZ just say you DON'T use it so I don't have to lose ALL sexually attraction to you on the spot" "Please please just deny you use it and play this all off as you were joking cause I would hate to have to ghost you after learning you use a fucking girl drug on your eyelashes like wtf is wrong with you"

After realizing that this is not a funny cute situation about some guy using eyelash drugs and she actually is quickly finding me VERY creepy at the thought of all this. I do reply "Hahaha no I am OBVIOUSLY joking, I only know this cause my mom has used is and told me it work."

She then laughs and we switch topics quickly. But lesson learned that girls do NOT find it cute to learn that you do weird things to looksmax, pretend you are GL effortlessly or that it's cause you have great genes, etc.
Good thread OP.
While we praise and commend each other for all our hard work and looksmaxxing efforts here on this site, we must remember that normies and foids see it as the opposite.

We are supposed to have good genes/aesthetics naturally, and we should sell it as such. Deny our looksmaxxing efforts in front of them, and try to sell it as natural and effortless.

• +1
Reactions: Jerzy Bondov, retard, SolidSnake and 4 others
Show ignored content

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 3990
I was planning on telling all the girls at school that I bonesmash the shit out of my face:feelsmega:

Good thread OP.
While we praise and commend each other for all our hard work and looksmaxxing efforts here on this site, we must remember that normies and foids see it as the opposite.

We are supposed to have good genes/aesthetics naturally, and we should sell it as such. Deny our looksmaxxing efforts in front of them, and try to sell it as natural and effortless.

Legit, that's the entire point of looksmaxxing, it's to show as IF your bones grew properly, or had naturally thick dense hair, etc. It defeats the ENTIRE purpose of what we're doing if we tell that it's all a fraud.

Women are repulsed by both TRY HARD men and men who are fakes and frauds, esp frauding their genetic worth

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2816, retard, SolidSnake and 6 others
This is exactly why I will tell no one about my hair transplant, people hate you when you looksmax
Legit thread

• +1
Reactions: Jerzy Bondov and Amnesia

What if I do have great genes though 🤔😂

• JFL
Reactions: Kade
good that I will never face such a situation given how much subhuman I am

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7079

100% agree with this observation.

That's why, anything you do looksmaxxing wise; that at first sight is obviously "fake", as in due to effort. Is a fail. It always gotta look effortless or low effort, the way you look, or look natural. Thats why I hate shiny sunblock or moisterizers,make it look to high effort. It goot look asif you put nothing on your face almost. naturally flawless skin at 35, LOL

• +1
Reactions: far336 and Danish_Retard
100% agree with this observation.

That's why, anything you do looksmaxxing wise; that at first sight is obviously "fake", as in due to effort. Is a fail. It always gotta look effortless or low effort, the way you look, or look natural. Thats why I hate shiny sunblock or moisterizers,make it look to high effort. It goot look asif you put nothing on your face almost. naturally flawless skin at 35, LOL
tbh the only guys that can get away with looking high effort is prettyboys that are tiktok maxxed.

• +1
Reactions: Kade and Deleted member 1680
OMG MODS PIN THIS OMG
ANOTHER AMNESIA THREAD
MODS FORGOT TO PIN THIS
OMG MODS PIN THIS OMG
ANOTHER AMNESIA THREAD
MODS FORGOT TO PIN THIS
OMG MODS PIN THIS OMG
ANOTHER AMNESIA THREAD
MODS FORGOT TO PIN THIS
Try moda

never open up to a girl

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia
never open up to a girl
Yep, that's for forum mates or IRL male friends. Your relationship towards women is not that of a friendship, you are a fearless leader, who is successful in everything effortlessly, gets girls easy and is genetically arrogant

• +1
Reactions: dachad, Jerzy Bondov, SolidSnake and 8 others
why the fuck would you tell girls?
you want to show her that you have good genetics not a good frauder

women dont just want your looks they want you to play your part in the retarded sex in the city sitcom narrative that theyve built for themselves in their head in which youre just a side character

• +1
Reactions: Jerzy Bondov and bladeeout
why the fuck would you tell girls?
you want to show her that you have good genetics not a good frauder

Dupers Delight
, almost want to tell them how badly u are frauding ur subhumanity to stick it in their faces cause u secretly hate them and are conning them so badly

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, middayshowers and Kade

FUCKING OVER I TOLD HER I USED RETIN A AND VITAMIN C FOR MY SKIN REEEE

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and Amnesia
FUCKING OVER I TOLD HER I USED RETIN A AND VITAMIN C FOR MY SKIN REEEE
LOL the same girl in my OP also mentioned she uses Retin A and I had to bite my tongue so hard not to sperg out and talk about it as well

• JFL
Reactions: retard, SolidSnake and Vidyacoper
Over. you will probably find a thousand words article about you somewhere in Reddit.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, lookismfugee and bladeeout
What makes me mad is that women fraud with the same products as op. Yet they hate it when men fraud. Nothing more low iq than than blatant hypocrisy. "I'm an ugly subhuman with inferior genetics that frauds being attractive to sleep with high status best genetics Chad." But if he is frauding then it's not ok.

Literally no self awareness.

9E619B67 E19A 4C67 9A2E 129C0BCE1559

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz and Amnesia
What makes me mad is that women fraud with the same products as op. Yet they hate it when men fraud. Nothing more low iq than than blatant hypocrisy. "I'm an ugly subhuman with inferior genetics that frauds being attractive to sleep with high status best genetics Chad." But if he is frauding then it's not ok.

Literally no self awareness.

View attachment 433798

Yeah well we cant expect much of anything useful from entities that go thru life on tutorial mode

• +1
Reactions: Chad.In.Incel.Body, maxmendietta and Kade