Reminder: No incel in PSL history has ever been able to pinpoint why Lachowski is good-looking

BonesAndHarmony

BonesAndHarmony

Taking a break from the autism
I'm disappointed by incels thinking that they know it better than normies when everything they've got to say is "harmony". Jfl , what does that even mean? Every normie would say that Lachowski's features fit together perfectly but that doesn't explain shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470, FMLplus, NormieKilla and 1 other person
Beauty is irrational
You cant comprehend it

• +1
Reactions: FMLplus, FailedNormie, Ferrari worthy and 1 other person
Beauty is irrational
Semi legit, that's the reason why normies don't visit incel forums. They know that if they were good-looking everyone would know it and their genes would do the job for them. There's essentially no need to analyze why a face is attractive except for incels who apparently can't even do it properly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245 and Maximus
Sure you can

Fantastic ratios, good fwhr. good skin, the best traits of masculinity and pretty mixed in the best way with top tier eye area and facial development

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 1680, Traxanas and 22 others
Sure you can

Fantastic ratios, good fwhr. good skin, the best traits of masculinity and pretty mixed in the best way with top tier eye area and facial development
''no incel in history'' this dude did it within a minute

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shakmax, Deleted member 1680, Arkantos and 12 others
''no incel in history'' this dude did it within a minute
No, he didn't lol, "good ratios" is just another way of saying "harmony". How is his skin good? How is his facial development good despite getting bonesmogged by Ballou? There must be a reason to why he is considered top-tier

No, he didn't lol, "good ratios" is just another way of saying "harmony". How is his skin good? How is his facial development good despite getting bonesmogged by Ballou? There must be a reason to why he is considered top-tier
The fucking reasons I listed are top tier, are you by any chance autistic?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, william, ULTRATERAX63 and 17 others
Sure you can

You can find many people who fit these criterias or even better ones yet put them next to chico and he would look better

Under eye fat + squinted whilst still in the womb. Mewed while he was an embryo.

You can find many people who fit these criterias or even better ones yet put them next to chico and he would look better
thats because no face is the same mr big brain. No man can have the EXACT same fucking ratios, traits and growth as chico.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
d1d01ef3fcb39abce07a4265336e42db--guy-models-tumblr-boys.jpg

Maybe because he has a 10/10 eye area?

This. A guy fitting these criterias will surely be good-looking but not necessarily Lachowski-tier

Last edited:
Under eye fat + squinted whilst still in the womb. Mewed while he was an embryo.
Also the fact that 2009-2011 Chico looked like a carbon copy of a pefect pretty boy out of a 2005 blockbuster film.

I'm disappointed by incels thinking that they know it better than normies when everything they've got to say is "harmony". Jfl , what does that even mean? Every normie would say that Lachowski's features fit together perfectly but that doesn't explain shit
Joined Wednesday at 11:17 AM
Ded srs? Lurk harder on looksmax.me braincels lookism sluthate r/blackpillscience incels.me weebs.is and all other sites and checking compilations and studies about attractions bro

Chin to philtrum ratio
Midface ratio
Alignment of chin and nasion
Forward growth and projection of the maxilla mandible jaw and chin
Facial thirds
Facial width to height ratio

Sure you can

He also is a rare example of perfect boymaxxed mix of feminine and masculine androgyny yet definitively looks masculine
He’s also tall af
Perfect hair
8BD98E2A CC37 4CE8 8375 B11F21A5D1AD

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt, kobecel, dogtown and 5 others
This. A guy fitting these criterias will surely be good-looking but not necessarily Lachowski-tier
Reminds me of this video about the 5:00 minute mark
You can analyze music into sections rhythm, harmony, melody and so fort and they can help you identify that the piece is well written but theres another aspect the structure, where each note connects to that last that it enters a whelm out of compreshion, theres something else that makes Beethoven better than the rest

Joined Wednesday at 11:17 AM
Ded srs? Lurk harder on looksmax.me braincels lookism sluthate r/blackpillscience incels.me weebs.is and all other sites and checking compilations and studies about attractions bro

Chin to philtrum ratio
Midface ratio
Alignment of chin and nasion
Forward growth and projection of the maxilla mandible jaw and chin
Facial thirds
Facial width to height ratio

He also is a rare example of perfect boymaxxed mix of feminine and masculine androgyny yet definitively looks masculine
He’s also tall af
Perfect hair
View attachment 62207

his skull is also big, look at some video which some female do make up on him, the female hand are so small compare to his head

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and AspiringChad
Reminds me of this video about the 5:00 minute mark
You can analyze music into sections rhythm, harmony, melody and so fort and they can help you identify that the piece is well written but theres another aspect the structure, where each note connects to that last that it enters a whelm out of compreshion, theres something else that makes Beethoven better than the rest

Yes, good example

It's not just about having the strongest bones, it's called "bone STRUCTURE" for a reason. It's all about the way the bones come together. I have "stronger bones," than Chico, but he still bone mogs me hard, because the structure is better.

Prime Chico had top tier bone STRUCTURE, skin quality, eye area, full lips, and all of his features go together PERFECTLY (HARMONY, BITCH!).

francisco-lachowski2.jpg

You can't tell me this isn't top tier bone structure. Just because he doesn't have a massive and super wide jawline with a chin that protrudes 50 meters ahead of the lips, that doesn't mean the structure isn't perfect.

Prime Chico was a symbol of YOUTH. He had perfect youthful looks that the JBs went crazy over (90% of the amateur online romance novels written by teens has his face on them).

It's not just about having the strongest bones, it's called "bone STRUCTURE" for a reason. It's all about the way the bones come together.

Prime Chico had top tier bone STRUCTURE, skin quality, eye area, full lips, and all of his features go together PERFECTLY (HARMONY BITCH!).

francisco-lachowski2.jpg

You can't tell me this isn't top tier bone structure. Just because he doesn't have a massive and super wide jawline with a chin that protrudes 50 meters ahead of the lips, that doesn't mean the structure isn't perfect.

Prime Chico was a symbol of YOUTH. He had perfect youthful looks that the JBs went crazy over (90% of the amateur online romance novels written by teens has his face on them).
That's basically why I said Ballou. Prime Ballou had the best bone structure of the world, he still gets mogged by Lachowski though, who has a worse bone structure. If I had to advance a hypothesis I would say that maybe Lachowski has a more aesthetic bone structure because it doesn't look as high T and aggressive as Ballou's , which just favors his pretty boy appeal

That's basically why I said Ballou. Prime Ballou had the best bone structure of the world, he still gets mogged by Lachowski though, who has a worse bone structure. If I had to advance a hypothesis I would say that maybe Lachowski has a better bone structure because it doesn't look as high T and aggressive as Ballou's , which just favors his pretty boy appeal
It's not just about bone structure, though, it's about how all of your features come together, youthful skin, eye area, etc.

Chico has a prettier and more innocent face, while Ballou has a more low trust, high T face. We like to look at pretty faces more, but both are very attractive to women.

Of all the people you picked chico. Chico. The person who is studied religiously on all PSL sites. You could've picked some shit model no one knows about. Yet you picked Chico. You're either an idiot or a genius.

Also, jfl at cherrypicked pics. His bone structure doesn't look top- tier most of the times

Of all the people you picked chico. Chico. The person who is studied religiously on all PSL sites. You could've picked some shit model no one knows about. Yet you picked Chico. You're either an idiot or a genius.
I took him precisely because he is studied religiously

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad
It's not just about bone structure, though, it's about how all of your features come together, youthful skin, eye area, etc.

Chico has a prettier and more innocent face, while Ballou has a more low trust, high T face. We like to look at pretty faces more, but both are very attractive to women.
I agree with the last sentence

Golden ratio adheres to good facial harmony, see the rule of thirds used by Da Vinci in his paintings , guy has good bone structure and prettyboy eyes and is always lean as fuck to show said bone structure, Chico has a very "pretty face" giving him that typical pretty boy face, but what is atypical is that he has that along with good bone structure, combining more robust features with prettier features.

The guy is very good looking, especially in his prime

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad
Bc he looks like me

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem and dogtown
Lol stopping coping about mewing it's about genetics bitch

View attachment 62219Lol stopping coping about mewing it's about genetics bitch
Tbh mewing only works if you’re prepubertal or early stages of puberty

If you’re an adult wait 20yrs and you will....maybe....get results

I see it as facial degeneration prevention therapy, although simply not mouthbreathing should be enough.

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
The true blackpill is that Chico looks like shit

• +1
Reactions: FMLplus and Deleted member 656
wtf are you talking about, he literally looks like an anime character

ITS because he has perfect skin and hair, a big head, and the perfect eye area. He is one feature down from becoming normie. Give him acne, ogre. Give him a nw2 hairline, ogre. Hes every looksmaxxers pipe dream because his face is actually only above average, just looks maxed in every ways

ITS because he has perfect skin and hair, a big head, and the perfect eye area. He is one feature down from becoming normie. Give him acne, ogre. Give him a nw2 hairline, ogre. Hes every looksmaxxers pipe dream because his face is actually only above average, just looks maxed in every ways
Chico or Barrett?

I think the opposite tbh. Barrett looks warped af. Reminds me of the Bogdanof twins.
Well, I guess I should’ve said actual model instead of chad. He has extreme features that we think of when we think model, while Chico’s face is more vanilla

My harmony mogs his harmony lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 1553, androidcel and 1 other person
I did not read one word.

Well, I guess I should’ve said actual model instead of chad. He has extreme features that we think of when we think model, while Chico’s face is more vanilla
I think Chico is more appealing to women but yeah maybe Barrett is statistically better with all the calculations of angles and ratios etc

I think Chico is more appealing to women but yeah maybe Barrett is statistically better with all the calculations of angles and ratios etc
Both are on the very end of the PSL scale, at that point which one of them slays more comes down to the personal preference of the women.

• +1
Reactions: samm735 and x30001
OP is retarded.

this guy mogs chico hard

Attachments

• 1558082665858.png
    1558082665858.png
    442.9 KB · Views: 70
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1553
Jfl op just cause ur brain dead doesn't mean others are