Reminder on what should happen to you if you still believe mewing will fix your maxilla

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
GiantSpiffyCaecilian size restricted

If you want to expand your maxilla, you need MSE and facepulling and MSDO to compensate for the lower jaw. Keep coping though.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kade, Vidyacoper, Deleted member 4310 and 1 other person
based and justsplityourskullpilled

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634
I can't believe people still believe in mewing

• +1
Reactions: Mr.cope, Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 685
i'm not sure about the impact of these tools tbh for giving actual forward grown

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
i'm not sure about the impact of these tools tbh for giving actual forward grown

they will not give you forward growth on their own, they widen the jaws but don't actually give you any forward projection. in theory you could attach a facepuller to the MSE to achieve some degree of forward growth after the suture is split but idk if it actually works

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
COPE

Before mewing

Download

5 months after mewing

Images 2

12 months after mewing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth, Kade, Deleted member 685 and 4 others
they will not give you forward growth on their own, they widen the jaws but don't actually give you any forward projection. in theory you could attach a facepuller to the MSE to achieve some sort of forward growth after the suture is split but idk if it actually works
if it's only jaw widening it's kinda not worth it. since it widen the alar base too.
there is no enough review on facepuller.
rather do imdo tbh for jaw wideness

• +1
Reactions: NarrowJaw
they will not give you forward growth on their own, they widen the jaws but don't actually give you any forward projection. in theory you could attach a facepuller to the MSE to achieve some degree of forward growth after the suture is split but idk if it actually works
i think it doesnt split the stutures that could allow forward growth, just the one on top of palate that can widen your jaw a bit

i think it doesnt split the stutures that could allow forward growth, just the one on top of palate that can widen your jaw a bit

MSE can split the suture in most adults up to the age of 22, after that it doesn't work as well and probably requires surgical assistance. the lower jaw doesn't have a suture anyway so the bone has to be surgically cut. some ppl say that if you achieve forward growth in the upper jaw with a facepuller, the mandible should follow but idk if that's true

MSE can split the suture in most adults up to the age of 22, after that it doesn't work as well and probably requires surgical assistance. the lower jaw doesn't have a suture anyway so the bone has to be surgically cut. some ppl say that if you achieve forward growth in the upper jaw with a facepuller, the mandible should follow but idk if that's true
it can split sutures, but does it split the right ones